PDA

View Full Version : Sexiest and Funniest sexy clothing

hawk9934
09-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Okay this came up during a talk with Veronica the other day.

What is the sexiest clothing you have ever worn?

What is the funniest clothing you have worn for sex?

Include Everything.

Bonus, if you have the courage, include photos. Guys and girls come on and answer.

Once I get a few replies, I will post my answer.;flash;smoke;

davesmistress
09-06-2008, 12:33 AM
Great question

I will have to think on it...been awhile...hahahaha

Archas
09-06-2008, 03:50 AM
Well lets the funniest outfit I have ever worn for sex was nothing, and the sexiest well that was nothing as well...but because I do not find myself sexy I will not be posting a pic of myself on here...

Veronica Dreams
09-06-2008, 04:02 AM
I had this long white silk nightgown that I thought was was sexy

I have this red velvet underwire outfit it has white lace ruffle trim with garters and a matching thong, I wear it with either white or red stockings and red shoes. Ohh and there is nothing covering my tits. I thought i looked like and elf.

I had pics of both of them at one time but have changed computers and lost them.

mkirros
09-06-2008, 05:00 AM
Oh, right, Veronica, tease us like that! :(

Sexiest thing I've ever worn is probably some tight, skimpily cut underwear that I still have, along with a muscle shirt. Come to think of it, that's probably the funniest thing, too, since I don't have all that many muscles to show off. And, no, there are no pictures (thank God).

jaguar
09-06-2008, 06:03 AM
I'm crying foul, Veronica! Lol

Have gotten a naughty nurse's outfit for my partner, and a leather outfit that shows a lot but not quite all for her as well.....