PDA

View Full Version : Stranded (open to all)

xanican
09-26-2008, 02:49 AM
The ship carrying over 200 passengers had crashed out at sea. The moon was the only source of light in the surrounding area. Daimon pulled himself to his feet, how many had died? He was now on a island.

"Anyone there!"
He called out hearing ruffling in the distance.
His green eyes seemed to move over the beaches taking note that other people who were as good at swimming as him had made it to the island. He was young no more then 21 years of age. His black hair was uncombed and his green eyes seemed to be almost mystical. He was in great shape do to the fact he just got back from serving a tour in Iraq. Nothing like a ocean cruise to give a guy a little freedom right?

To bad the ship known as the S.S. Freedom had a little incident and was taken out easily by a huge storm. However he couldn't complain. He was still alive after all.

He looked around taking in that it was indeed a uncharted island. The ship was no where close to civilization the previous day. So... here he was stranded, at least the place had attractive women. He had to admit that was a perk. He was used to hell... this would be just another fuck fest. His hand moved to his ribs. He noted that he had been cut by something during his swim. It was a small cut but still in need of medical attention, lest it get infected.

His eyes peered around taking in the other passengers.
The moon had illuminated the island quite nicely.
Hed have to make the best of it... they all would.

ooc;
K no need to pm me just join in.
Uhh you don't need to be experienced in rping to rp with me. Just simply post a minimum of 5 sentences.

Veronica Dreams
09-26-2008, 09:14 PM
I woke up with my face in the sand. I roll over to my back and stare up at the stars in disbelief. I start going over what I remember in my head. I was on a ship and there was a storm, I was with a bunch of people and my husband. Oh my god, where is Chris?
where is everyone? There must have been other people who made it too. I tried to sit up but my whole body is sore. I roll one way and see nothing, I roll the other way and I see someone walking. I can't tell which way they are walking I trying to call out.

"Hey, I am here, Can you hear me"

My throat hurts and I can't yell too loud but I try again.

"Hey, I am here, Can you hear me"

xanican
09-27-2008, 12:12 AM
Daimons ears caught the woman's voice. Instantly he jogged toward her.
The moonlight seemed to give him a strange glow. His greenish blue eyes looked down at her.

"are you ok?"
He asked in a calm tone.
Throughout the years of his service he had roomed with a medic who had taught him quite a bit about the human body.

He moved his hand through his black hair parting it from his forehead.
He was built for athletics so the swim to shore didn't completely drain him.
His hand still reached out to her. If she grabbed it he would pull her up.
He admited to himself she was lovely young lady. She was probally acompanied by a man. He searched through his memories trying to recall whether or not she was with a guy. First things first though... survival.

Veronica Dreams
09-27-2008, 01:02 AM
I see him turn and I am so relieved. As he comes closer I am stunned by his striking features and sharp green eyes. From what I can see he looks very fit.

He asked me if I am ok,

"I think so" I respond and i try and sit up, he reaches down and I take his hand and he helps me to sit and then stand. He is tall, I have to look up to see his face.

"Hi, I'm Roni, have you seen anyone else? I have to find my husband." I say breathlessly.

xanican
09-27-2008, 10:19 PM
He pulls her to her feet, surprised that she can still walk. She must be quite strong of spirit.
"sorry, I haven't seen him. Hes the guy you were with on the ship right? I remember the two of you, anyway nice to meet you, I'm Daimon Cross."
He stretched his arms feeling the tension, he was quite sore.

His tags rattle from under his shirt. The dog tags are coated with his information.
Things were hard to get used to... civilian life was defently less interesting.
Regardless he was glad that he found a lady whom he could speak with.

"Its just good to see there are survivors."
He whispered as he looked around.
Though... truth be told... there were actually very few survivors.

Veronica Dreams
09-28-2008, 01:10 AM
I take a step closer to him and stumble into him, my hands land on his muscular chest. The feeling of those bands of hard flesh takes my breath away.

"I guess i am not as steady as I thought I was." I stated as I tried to push myself back into a standing position.

I close my eyes against the arousal I am feeling, it has been awhile since i have felt this way. This trip was supposed to renew my feelings with Jack, but it wasn't really working. Why am I feeling it now with Daimon? I take a step back and try to compose myself. I hope he didn't notice anything.

"How many people do you thing made it? Should we go look for others?"

xanican
09-28-2008, 01:48 PM
He felt her touch, and almost wished he would have embraced her at that moment.
He almost blushed but caught himself from doing so.
"Very few.... the swim was at least 2 miles. The fact I made it was due to my military training. You must be quite mentally strong. Ive never known a women to be beautiful and strong."
He said lightly.

The air was chilly, roughly 60 degrees. His eyes moved toward the others who seemed to be huddled in groups for warmth.
"we need... to get out of these clothes, Its pretty cold. Getting sick out here could prove fatal."
He said as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"If you want Ill stand guard so no one can see you change."
He said lightly.
His abs were well toned and 3 military tattoos covered his body.
On his ribs was a tatoo of 2 rifles crossed (Meaning he was infantry.)
On his arm, The symbol of the united states army.
And on his back the word Cross was written in old English letters.

His eyes pierced her.
He worried about the lady, she had probally lost her husband in this journey. He wouldn't mention it cause it would cause her pain, so Instead he though he could possibly comfort her. Though he had to admit the fact she was beautiful in his eyes was taken into account.

Veronica Dreams
09-28-2008, 04:18 PM
Omg, he is gorgeous. I can't take my eyes off of him. I am stunned by the heat and moisture I suddenly feel. He is saying something, I shake my head to clear my thoughts. He wants me to take off my wet clothes. I am still in some what of a daze, but I reach down and struggle to pull off my wet shirt. I am wearing a semi-transparent cream bra. I feel my nipples harden in the cool breeze, or is it the heat i feel when I look at him that is making them hard? I quickly shuck the thin slacks I was wearing to reveal a matching thongs.

I quickly cover myself, feeling a bit self-conscience. Jack hadn't looked at me with any semblence of desire for quite a long time. I had purchased the set along with a few others in hopes of putting the spark back into his eyes. So far none of them had worked.

"Um, Daimon, do you have something dry, I can put on?"

xanican
09-28-2008, 04:37 PM
"unfortantly I all I have is a towel from my bag... uhh... we gotta let our clothes dry. I can build a fire... it will keep us warm."
He said as his eyes ran over her body. He tried to stop himself from looking down her body, to her beautiful breasts and her smooth skin. He found himself wanting her...
He tried to push the thought out of his mind, she needed rest.

He did his best not to get a hard on from looking at the girl. If he did it would give him a tent effect*. He slid his jeans off, He prayed he didn't get a hard on from looking at this women half naked.

He walked toward the forest line and retrieved as much wood as he could carry. He ran the liter over the smallest pieces of wood first, slowly he built a small fire, It was extremely difficult considering the wood was wet. His eyes looked to her, and he resisted letting his eyes run over her body.

"They will dry faster this way."
He said as he pushed the clothes closer to the fire.
He noted her breasts and found himself wanting to touch her...
"Forgive me for staring its just, your quite beautiful."
He said softly as the fire slowly began to rise higher giving him a glow.
He wondered how long could he go without getting a erection around her.

The others had panicked and many of them were already into the woods looking for civilization. Him and her would pretty much alone. And in the thick darkness no one could see them.

He handed her the small towel, it was barely anything but it might help keep her warm. He on the other hand was beginning to feel quite cold.

Veronica Dreams
09-29-2008, 12:31 AM
"Thanks, but I'm not." I mumble, the light must be effecting his eyes.

Taking the towel, I move closer to the fire. The towel barely covered me but will do.

"Its getting so dark, I can hardly see over the fire. Where do you think the others are? do you think they will see the fire and come here? Sorry I am babbling, I do that when I am nervous." I took a breath and wanted to start talking again.

I looked over at Daimon and noticed that he shivered. He must be as chilled as I am. I remember something about body heat.

"D-did you w-want to sh-share this?" I stuttered.

I can't belive I just asked that, what was I thinking? If I get any closer to that man I don't think I will be able to hold back. I haven't felt this sexually charged since, well I don't think I have ever been this aware ever.

"I mean, well, if your cold, we might be able to stay warmer, but maybe not." I sound so stupid, he must hink I am nuts.

xanican
09-29-2008, 01:12 AM
Daimon smiled slightly.
"Body heat?"
He asked lightly as he pulled closer to her.
his body was against her now and he held her in his arms.
"If ... we conserve body heat it will keep us from getting sick."
His arms were muscular and his body was less then 5% body fat. The average marine
is roughly 15% body fat.

Her warmth over came him as His arms wrapped around her stomach, just below her breasts. Time went by slowly for a few minutes as the fire heated the area very lightly.
He began wanting to move his hands over her body...

He felt his dick hardening. He knew if he got a boner it would rip right out of his boxers, he was well hung. At 9 inches long and quite thick he had no doubt that if he allowed himself to get a hard on it would rip right out of his boxers. He supressed it trying to think about the ocean about the fire, but the warmth of the lady against him turned him on. Her soft breasts ( though concealed by the bra) Made him want her more and more. Her skin was as smooth as he imagined.

"If your not... comfortable we can stop sharing body heat."
He said lightly.
He prayed she was comfortable... He hoped she would want to spend the night with him.
He would more then likely be sleeping with her before the night ended... He wanted her...

Veronica Dreams
09-29-2008, 02:41 AM
This feel s so good, the feel of his skin on mine. It has been a long time since i have felt this. His hard body is emitating so much heat. I am a bit confused about where to rest my hands. I turn in his arms and rest my hands on his chest, I take a deep breath inhaling his masculine scent. I exhale slowly and rest my head on his chest too. I can feel my nipples getting hard again and the moisture collecting in my panties. I relax against him, I move my arm up and run my hand behind his head, I look up into his eye and lick my lips.

"I am very comfortable and warm, are you okay?"

xanican
09-29-2008, 01:49 PM
"Yea..."
He lied as he felt his dick hardening, He knew it was poking her now... and he knew she could feel it.

Daimon wondered how she would react. He felt her body pushing his dick downwards.
He wanted her... And he believed she wanted him.
His lips met hers softly... He wondered if she would kiss him back...
He wondered if she felt the same.

Veronica Dreams
09-29-2008, 10:40 PM
His lips feel so soft against mine, I slowly open my mouth in response to his. I notice his hardness against me and I feel the wetness increase between my legs. I can’t believe I am doing this, it is so wrong, but it feels so good. The desire wells up and I can’t seem to control myself. I lean into him and run my hands over his chest and down his flat stomach. The heat of his skin and kisses is driving me mad, I move my hands down to his hips.

I know I should pull back, I should be thinking about Jack, but the taste of him and the skill of his tongue is pushing me onward. I have never felt this out of control before.

“Mmmmm” I moan.

xanican
09-29-2008, 11:03 PM
Damion's hands moves to her breasts, as he kisses her.
He pulls her on top of him next to the fire. His dick is about to bust out of his boxers from being with her. He can feel her panties getting wetter and wetter, and one of his hands slides down her breasts along her stomach and gently glides over her panties lightly. He can feel her wet slit through her panties.

He breaks the kiss and his lips touch her neck as he sucks on her neck.
"Your so beautiful."
He whispers as his finger continues to play with her clothed pussy.
He sucks a light blood bruise on her neck as his finger plays with her and his other hand unhooks her bra.

Veronica Dreams
09-30-2008, 12:26 AM
My hand slide down and moves under his boxers, I gently circle his hot hard cock with my hand, moving it up and down, applying pressure. I release him and break from his kisses to slide his boxers off.

I inhale sharply as his cock springs free. I so want to taste and feel it. I lean down and run my tongue from base to tip, taking his head into my warm wet mouth. I relax my throat and take him as deep as I can, sucking hard.

xanican
09-30-2008, 12:43 AM
Daimon moaned lightly, at the feel of her tongue.
His hands moved to her hair. He could feel her tongue moving
over his dick.

"Amazing..."
He moaned lightly as he felt her take more of his cock into her mouth.
His dick was large and he doubted she could fit it all in her mouth.
His eyes looked at her with lust, loving the feeling of her sucking his hard dick.
Pre cum coated the tip of his cock, he had wanted this lady...

Daimon felt like he was in heaven as she pushed his dick into her throat.
The warmth of her mouth seemed to make crashing on this god forsaken island a good thing. She was amazing in the sense that she could take so much of his dick into her mouth. Few women could deep throat his cock.

Veronica Dreams
09-30-2008, 01:04 AM
“Mmmmmmm, I have never tasted anything so good.” I moan as I lick the precum off his tip.

“I want to feel your cum slide down my throat, but first I want to feel that rod inside my tight wet pussy.” I have never said anything like this before, what is it about him that brings out the animal in me.

I climb on top of him and slowly slide my dripping wet pussy down on top of his hot tip.

“It’s been a while so please be gentle”

As I slide down his cock enters me I feel him stretch my tight pussy. It feels so good and I can feel my juices collect and slide over his cock.

“DAIMON” I scream in pleasure.

xanican
09-30-2008, 01:16 AM
"Your so tight."
He moaned slightly as he pushed his dick deeper into her. Her spit and her juice made it feel better then he could have imagined.

His dick pushed deeper into her tight wet pussy and his hands instantly moved to her hips guiding her. His tongue ran over her breasts as his dick pushed deeper into her.
He licked her nipple lightly.

Veronica Dreams
09-30-2008, 01:55 AM
Moaning loudly I push my nipple harder into Daimon’s greedy mouth. I rock my hips back and forth grinding hard as I take his cock deeper and deeper. Never have I felt so wet and so filled. I didn’t think I could take his whole shaft but I can feel my bare mound grinding on him. I am in pure ecstasy.

“You want to know what I really want to do? I want to see what you and I taste like together”

I shimmy down Daimon’s legs until I am face to face with that amazing cock and I take it again into my mouth. I suck my juices and his off, licking it clean before, I take it deeper and deeper.

“I want to taste all of you, feel you cum.” I say as I look into his eyes.

xanican
09-30-2008, 10:27 PM
"Keep sucking... "
Daimon moaned out of pure ecstasy.
He pulled her up on him so that they were in a 69 posistion.
"Wouldnt be fair If I couldnt pleasure you to."
He smirked as his tongue ran over her thigh softly.

Slowly his tongue moved to her slit while she sucked harder on his dick.
He slowly pushed his tongue into her. His fingers proded her and his tongue pushed into her wet pussy tasting all of her juices.
"Yum."
He smirked.

His days in the army had taught him how to pleasure any women and he felt himself pushing his tongue deep into her pussy. Her flavor was amazing and he enjoyed it. His finger pushed into her.

"I love the way you suck dick."
He complimented and afterward he slid his tongue along her sensitive clit.

Veronica Dreams
10-01-2008, 01:52 AM
I love the feel of his tongue on me and in me. I can feel the pressure build inside, I know any minute I am going to cum all over his face. I take his cock deeper and faster, taking as much as I can. Moaning over his cock with each lap of his tongue on my sensitive clit.

“I’mmmm cccuummminng” I scream, “yes, yes, oh my god that feels so good”

I quickly go back the suck his cock faster and harder. I want to give him the same pleasure he gave me.

xanican
10-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Daimon loves the taste of her juice as it flows into his mouth and over his lips and chin, running down his neck and muscles. He feels his dick tense and knows any second he is going to cum. He feels her speed increase and begans thrusting his dick into her mouth.

"your so fucking hot."
He half said half moaned as his dick tensed and a huge wave of cum flooded her mouth.
He had never cum so much in his life, he wondered if she could fit it all in her mouth.

Veronica Dreams
10-03-2008, 03:09 AM
“Mmmmmmm” I love the taste of his cum, so much, it over flowed my mouth and started dripping down his cock. I start licking it all up and cleaning off his cock. I climb off and slither up to face him.

“That was amazing, I have never cum so hard before.” I am panting hard as I speak. “ when can we do that again”. I say as I snuggle up next to him

Tallboy
11-26-2008, 09:33 AM
The young man was bleeding from his leg, he could feel the sting from the salty sea against his wound. It made him grit his teeth and let out a forced groan of pain. He cursed, then thought about his position as he tread water, hanging on to the flotsam that rolled with the sea. He knew if he didn't make it to shore soon, that the hunters of the sea would soon come and finish him off. Luckily for him, he'd competed in swimming back home, and had been a lifeguard/swim instructor. Bending his knees slightly, he began a slow measured stroke to the dark landmass looming ahead. He estimated he had another 1000 yards to go...

plantman
11-26-2008, 10:16 AM
glad to be back . have had some computer problems but all is well now. so i say hello to all of you

Willsubmit2
12-06-2008, 07:38 PM
What seemed forever and a day to the young man he had pulled his last tired and aching muscle to the beach and away from the shorline. He lay there on his back gasping for breath amazed at his achievement. If only Brian, his best friend, could see him now. He wondered then what that bastard was up to right now. Then with a sigh he fell asleep in exhaustion.

sexy83
07-06-2009, 06:00 AM
Sits down watches as the sun goes down a beautiful sight. Then looks a little ways down sees a gorgeous sight a cove. A perfect place to bed down for the night. I go back into were the rocks are I bed down for the night and fall asleep.

Sexy Boy
09-13-2010, 12:48 AM
But in his exhaustion, the young man didn't see the humanoid shape with bobbed, deep black hair, the anaemic looking face, and the long, sharp upper canines. Sarafan de Nosgoth looked at the lad, and hungrily licked his lips.

missmemuch
04-09-2011, 11:13 PM
washed ashore well over 600 yards from the rest of the boat an passenger's kylyn was swearing aloud do to a head wound an until that moment she hadn't realized her close were tattered an mostly gone so the young man walking towards her was getting a great view of her long legs an large firm breast bouncing in the blast of wind moving over the ocean.

Fix'm
05-02-2011, 06:46 AM
I saw her in the distance and it looked like she might be in trouble. As I got closer I saw that her clothing had been shredded by the coral and she was bleeding from a head wound of some sort. God she was beautiful with long legs and very nice breasts, one of which was playing peek a boo with the remnants of her dress.

"Hello" I said, "my name is Sam and I have some medical training" Actually as a former Force Recon Marine I had more than a bit. "let me take a look at that head wound of yours" I said having a difficult time keeping my eyes off her tanned legs and breasts that showed no signs of a tan line. I carefully looked at the side of her head, carefully moving her shining red hair to the side. I was releaved to see that the injury appeared to be nothing more than a series of shallow scratches that bled like hell but weren't too serious.

I next checked her eyes for a possible concussion and was pleased to see her pupils were normal. Jesus her eyes were a dark green and I wanted to just fall into them.