PDA

View Full Version : saturday morning thoughts.

littlebella
10-01-2008, 03:37 AM
first post. figured i'd make it a nonsexual poem. haha. still working on story ideas! ;) enjoy my free verse, though, while i cook up some juicy erotica. :p

random saturday morning.
thoughts fluttering unwanted through my head, i focus on cleaning the kitchen.
maybe i can wash these memories and feelings down the drain.
i keep feeling the cool air beating on me, and it feels like fall again.
the sun beams through, brightening me, and i remember days when i would wake up with someone else, the cool air seeping through the open windows, letting in the fall, and we would lay around until mid-afternoon.
i don't like remembering these things because it makes me feel like i have wasted time.

you try to steer clear of thoughts of exes and memories you shared with them, but we relive those every day, when we're with someone new, doing something we've done before so many times.

the difference this time is it's a different day, with someone different, and though you may think about that person you remember from time to time, there's a reason it has ended, and a reason he's not the one waking up next to you on random saturday mornings.

instead, there's someone else, and you can only hope the game is over, and you don't have to worry about wasting time trying to find the one that matters.

davesmistress
10-01-2008, 05:49 AM
Thats very nice

Thanks

Brigit Astar
10-01-2008, 05:36 PM
nice, littlebella

littlebella
10-03-2008, 01:09 AM
thanks for reading. =)

D.onelo
11-29-2009, 08:54 AM
I used to have this compilation CD, Saturday Morning Cartoons Greatest Hits... now its gone.. sigh...