PDA

View Full Version : ABC's of Lust L is for Libido.

niteowluk2003
10-09-2008, 05:21 PM
another in the series by F ing Ho.

ABC’s of Lust.

Chapter 12. L is for Libido.
Leanne entered puberty on the same day she entered grade six,* three months before her twelfth birthday.* The shock and disorientation that goes on in a girl’s mind when she magically turns from being a little girl, her only known reality at that point, to the unknown path of becoming a growing woman is mind boggling… literally.
This is what transpired in Leanne’s mind on that sunny September day a few years ago.
EGO:* There are my friends… Mommy packed good thing for me this morning.. I hope we have lunch outside.. there’s Katie.. (wave ) .. seated.. scary looking new teacher.. oh, she’s not bad, smiling at me…there’s Jim, always goofing..goofing a..round. and what?..
LIBIDO: Jim’s naked.. he has a ‘nice’ penis .. no not ‘nice’ giggle.. ummm want to hold it… what’s that smell. Ohh! Me…Oh YES!* mmmm
EGO:* Stop thinking these things.. what if they call smell me too?* ( panic ) you had a shower this morning.. used deodorant.. you have nice new shoes and skirt
LIBIDO: and panties but not like the ones ….. where was that?* The mall store with manikins and naughty .. mmm nice thongs.. I think that guy at the food mall was watching me .. I almost touched* there..
EGO:* but I’m wearing the panties with Hanna Montana on the bum side .. clean thoughts!
LIBIDO:* Yes clean and smooth like my pussy but new fuzz and *I felt my bum in the shower this morning and reached down with soap between my legs.. there’s Mike.. he looks nice naked..nice tight butt.. turn around Mike, see if you’re hard cock looks.. oh yes nice buldge.. must be hard
EGO: Stop seeing the boys with their clothes off.. look at the blackboard, quick.. oh,* there’s Marcie.. Hi.. umm
ID:* Bitch!.. she’s looking at Jim now..* cock sucking little bitch.. bet she does her big brother
LIBIDO: Not a bad idea.. what would it taste like, I wonder.. maybe find out this year.. there it goes again.. uummhh yeah.. maybe reach down and squeeze a little when I slouch..*
ID:* Kick her ass in gym maybe.. tell the team how she did her brother.. she’ll never look at Mike then.. or Jim
LIBIDO: Mike or Jim.. or maybe both.. at the same time.. holding me* tasting my pussy* they can touch me there too.. my brother too.. in the shower this morning wanting him too..he’s 15 and I’ve tried to see his cock.. but just his underpants on..
ID: or have them all fight over me* and piss on Marcie… then dump her
EGO: ( spoken aloud ) Yes, Miss Cruthers, present.
LIBIDO: Chest out and smile .. look quick at Jim* then Mike… touch your hair.. remind them you are a girl… what do boys do with girls.. they fuck them..
EGO: sit still, boys are stupid
LIBIDO: stupid but smell good and have nice cocks…
EGO* First date is okay with dad if we go to a movie in the day
LIBIDO:* Back row and let him touch.. maybe second date no panties and let him finger fuck you* Third date you get under his pants and make him cum.. see Harry.. bet he has hair soft and smelly around his balls.. mmmm balls..
EGO:* ( spoken aloud ) Yes, Miss Cruthers.. I’ll sit there ( next to Mike )
LIBIDIO:* Mike with the bulge in front.. accidentally touch it.. bump into it , I dare ‘ya!
EGO: ( spoken in whisper with smile ) OH, sorry, Mike, excuse me..
LIBIDO: *HALF TURN to Mike.. lick your lips.. make sure he sees.. smile with your eyes.. now smirk.. tomorrow touch his bum.. maybe brush against Jim at recess..
EGO: ( standing and spoken aloud )* Miss Cruthers, may I go to the girl’s washroom?
LIBIDO:* Watch to see which boys are watching.. Jim, not Mike, he’s blushing.. maybe thinkig of me pulling my panties down.. mmmm touch in the toilet,.. maybe fingers smell later near Mike’s nose.. *Cock teasing is fun.
EGO: okay, maybe cock teasing is fun.. and so is touching there too..
LIBIDO:* I knew you’d come on side.. wait until tonight..* brother, Steve just might see how big your tits are getting.. if you drop your towel.. hmmmm
EGO:* ( in the washroom now with panties at ankles ) I would like to see Steve naked first before I see Mike.. in the family so it’s okay.
LIBIDO:* It’s going to be a fun year, Leanne.