PDA

View Full Version : Playground Playmate part 3

buzzbomb
10-10-2008, 01:54 AM
Ronnie & I sat cuddling by the TV when our reverie was broken by the buzzing of the dryer; her clothes were done. She slid off my lap, saying she had to pee and went into the bathroom, holding the towel around her. I checked on my daughter and found her asleep on her bed, schoolwork scattered all around. So I turned off the light and closed the door behind me.

Sitting back on the couch, I hear the toilet flush and my little guest made her way back over to stand next to the couch, looking at me. She glanced down at my lap, now showing a definite wet spot where my throbbing penis was held captive against her bottom, and then back at me, kind of seriously.

“Do you need some relief?” She asked.

“What?” I was incredulous.

“I can see your bulge,” she said. “Mommy told me men have needs and it’s a woman’s job to take care of their needs. She said when men have a bulge, it needs to be drained for relief or it really hurts. I’ve seen her doing it for her friends and she explained it to me.”

This must be some kind of mom, I thought to myself. But my thoughts were hijacked to someplace else when Ronnie reached over and touched my cock through my shorts.

“When was the last time you had some relief?” she asked, opening the snap at the top of my fly and unzipping me. I was speechless to stop her and could only watch as she knowingly took hold of my penis and let it pulse and throb in the palm of her hand. She had a good grip around my muscle and pulled up and down, squeezing blood into the head and making it swell and purple. A dewy drop of pre-cum emerged from the tip and she bent her head to lick it, making a smacking sound with her mouth while tasting it against her palate. Ronnie looked up at me and, seeing my approval, proceeded to jerk and play with my rod; I placed my hand on hers and gave her a little coaching now and then.

My balls were giving me little tingles and twinges, I had to stretch my legs out and felt my toes beginning to point straight out with the impending orgasm building up within me. Ronnie dipped her head now and then to scoop up stray droplets of my jizz seeping out. Her pouty lips would embrace the tip of my cock and she’d squeeze me from the base up, her tongue swiping the sensitive glans and make me flinch. She was enjoying jerking me off as much as I was, and I had to let her know I was about to make a mess.

“Oh sweetie, watch out…I….I’m…oh, oh look out,” was all I could muster to say but Ronnie surprised me and, as the head of my cock expanded and throbbed, about to explode she opened those luscious lips and brought her mouth down upon it just in time to catch the first jetting pulse of my hot cum. With just the head captured in her warm, wet mouth, she milked my spasming cock for all it was worth, letting me fill her mouth, catching all the gooey stuff before pulling off and swallowing it down with a loud gulp. She licked her lips and went back to sucking the tip of any remaining juice, flicking and swiping her tongue to get it all while I rested a hand on top of her head, stroking her silky hair and making happy noises.

“Do you feel better now?” she asked, “Is it all drained?”

b_anastasia
11-12-2008, 05:00 AM
I would love to hear the rest of the story... ;)

davesmistress
11-12-2008, 06:47 AM
Thanks for the addition

hawk9934
11-12-2008, 02:01 PM
keep it going. good job

Brigit Astar
11-12-2008, 02:35 PM
good...needs to be continued

sexy83
11-14-2008, 06:59 AM
good story

bigizzy
12-01-2008, 11:33 PM
great story! would love to hear more!

Missmelz
12-02-2008, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the story.. I'd like to hear more as well.

sugardaad09
12-02-2008, 12:59 PM
I think you have something started, that can only get better, with a little more detail, as to the people involved, such as age, relationships to each other, etc. keep up the good work

BENGALGIRLS
06-26-2009, 11:38 AM
Great stories,here's to part 4.Will daughter be getting involved.!!!

jusrere
02-09-2010, 07:03 PM
I can't wait for more. Thanks for writing.