PDA

View Full Version : My humorous career......

niteowluk2003
10-10-2008, 09:58 PM
My humorous career path….

My first job was working in an ORANGE JUICE FACTORY, but I got CANNED because I could not CONCENTRATE.

Then I worked as a LUMBERJACK, but I just couldn’t HACK IT and they gave me the CHOP.

After that I tried to be a TAILOR, but I just was not SUITED for it. The job was only SO-SO anyhow.

Next I tried working in MUFFLER factory, but that was EXHAUSTING.

I wanted to be a BARBER but I just couldn’t CUT it.

I got a job as a CHEF, but any way I SLICED it, I could not CUT the MUSTARD.

My Best job was being a MUSICIAN, but I eventually found I wasn’t NOTEWORTHY.

I studied for a long time to be a DOCTOR only to find I did not have the PATIENCE.

Next there was the job in the SHOE FACTORY, I tried but I just could not FIT IN.

I became a professional FISHERMAN but discovered I could not live on my NET income.

I seriously thought about becoming a WITCH so I tried it for a SPELL.

I did manage to get a good job in POOL MAINTENANCE but the work was just too DRAINING.

My last job was working in a COFFEE shop but I had to quit it was too much of a GRIND.

Now I am studying to be a HISTORIAN, but I am not convinced there is any FUTURE in it…

What would you do….

emilyleanne
10-11-2008, 11:25 AM
rofl u nutter

zafkin
10-11-2008, 03:51 PM
that was some grade a punny stuff

niteowluk2003
10-11-2008, 04:12 PM
thanks everyone

jaguar
10-19-2008, 09:04 AM
I learned to be an Archer, but there was NO POINT in it.......
I then became a Plumber, but the hours DRAINED me....and the pay was SHIT.....
I then tried Carpentry, but they said I couldn't NAIL it, and I wasn't CHISELED enough in my facial features.............
I then became a Sewage Engineer, but they said I didn't know SHIT from clay, and the pay really STANK......

Sorry to add my own,niteowluk, but I felt obligated to do so. I hope you approve.....

niteowluk2003
10-19-2008, 10:42 AM
definately fee free to add anytime Jag

jaguar
10-20-2008, 07:48 AM
Then I shall continue.....

I then became a Scaffolder, but I had too many PIPES to look after...

I then became a Mechanic, but there was too much LUBE wasted on the female customers, and they always wanted my biggest TOOL.....

I then became a Private investigator, but I got complaints of looking too deeply into people's PRIVATE PARTS........

I decided to be a Welder then, but I got too much PENETRATION in my welds.........

niteowluk2003
10-20-2008, 08:11 AM
hahahaha well done Jag.

jaguar
10-21-2008, 08:04 AM
Then I was a Butcher, but I couldn't CUT it, and they said I went through too much Meat,

Then I decided on Sculpting, but my need for nude models made them PUTTY in my hands.....

jaguar
11-23-2008, 12:25 AM
I then wanted to be an Actor, but I was told to do it on cue....

Then a Bailliff cos they always CUM to order...

Then a Chess Player cos they always check their Mates

Then a BEER SAMPLER cos they get better HEAD.....