PDA

View Full Version : Out of Body Experience, p.1

No_One
10-14-2008, 07:11 PM
This is my first story, I hope you all like it. Please let me know how it is, thanks!

It all started two months ago when a beautiful young lady moved in my families house, My mom had been going through some financial problems so she decided to rent out 2 rooms in our house to help with the bills and what not. I didn't have a problem with it, I mean we live in a 6 1/2 Bedroom house and its only me, my little sister, my little brother, my mom and stepdad.

We were only using 3 rooms in the house so I figured we might as well put the other rooms to use and make some money out of it. Meagan moved in about two months ago, she moved into the room right across from mine. From the first day she moved in I wanted her so bad. She was 24, 5'9, black hair, she had been dirty blonde when she moved in but she dyed her hair, blue eyes, I'm guessing around 34D tits and a huge round ass, She wasn't one of those thin model type girls, She was thick, but thick in all the right places.

Every night I would go into my room and fantasize about fucking her while stroking my 6 inch cock, I would imagine me bending her over and shoving my cock deep in her big ass. One night while I was stroking my cock thinking about Meagan I heard a loud bang type noise. It scared me, I put on my pants and walked out my room to check what it was, it was Meagan slamming the bathroom door shut.

I could hear her crying, I decided to go see if she was ok, I walked up to the door and knocked "Hey are you ok in there?" It was silent for a few seconds then she replied, "Yea I'm fine, I Just need a few minutes to myself." I walked back into my room, as I was walking back to my room I heard someone walking behind me, it was Meagan's boyfriend, he walked down the stairs and out the front door.

I shut my door and layed in bed, about 5 minutes went by and I heard the bathroom door open. I didn't know if I should leave her alone or go see if she is ok. I decided to go check on her and see if everything is alright. I got up and walked to her room, I knocked on the door and she opened it. She was wearing nothing but a white wife-beater and a pair of pink panties. I could feel my cock begin to throb, I looked down and I saw my pants begin to grow as my cock got harder and harder. I asked her "Is everything ok?" Meagan said "Me and my boyfriend just broke up, and I don't know what to do."

It was a miracle, some kind of sign I thought, the only thing that was stopping me from pursuing Meagan was her boyfriend, now he was out of the picture, she was free game. I said "I'm sorry, is there anything I can do?" I knew there wasn't much I could do but I asked anyways, to my suprise Meagan replied "Yes, will see just sit down and talk with me?" I figured she is going through a pretty rough time and all she wants is someone to talk to, I said "Sure."

I walked into her room and she shut the door. I sat on her sofa seat and she sat on her bed. She began to tell me about how her and her boyfriend had been fighting all day about her not wanting to have sex, She said she was saving herself until marriage. The first thing that popped into my mind while she was talking is "Wow her pussy must be so tight, I want to be her first!" I said to her "Yea, thats how most guys are, they only want one thing, sex." I laughed, but not on the outside, I laughed on the inside cause I knew I was one of those guys.

My cock was still rock hard, I mean the girl of my dreams was sitting in front of me in only a shirt and panties. I could see her curves, they were beautiful, her tits were huge, and her ass was big and round. I wanted to just rip off her panties, bend her over and shove my cock into her ass and fuck the shit out of her. I sat up and walked over to her bed, I sat next to her and grabbed her hand and said "if he really loves you he will come back." Meagan grabbed my hand and said "thanks."

I looked into her eyes, she starred into mine. We just sat there and held hands for around 15 seconds. I thought to myself, its now or never. I made my move, I moved in for the kiss. She turned her head, Denied. She let go of my hand and sat up, she said "I can't do this right now." Her ass was eye high, it was right in my face, the though came back into my head, only if I could just rip off her panties and fuck the shit out of her. I replied "I'm sorry, its my fault. I shouldn't have done that."

Deep down inside I still wanted to, I thought to myself, what should I do. No one was home, my family went to see a movie and wouldn't be home for another hour. I couldn't resist the temptation anymore, I grabbed her ass and began to rub my hands all over it. She gasped and grabbed my hand and said "What the hell do you think you're doing? STOP THAT NOW."

I couldn't stop, my body wouldn't let me, I pulled my hand back and kept rubbing her ass cheeks, She turned around and began to walk to the door, I got up as fast as I could and grabbed her with both arms wrapped around her stomach and pulled her onto the bed. She began to yell, It was so wrong but it felt so right. I knew I had crossed the line and there was no going back. I told her "You can fuck me willingly, or I can fuck you not willingly."

I could see she was about to cry, her eyes began to water. I turned her helpless body over on her stomach, her ass was straight in the air, I ripped off her panties and began to massage her ass, I could feel my cock about to explode, I pulled off my pants and grabbed my cock and began to run it up and down through her ass crack. It felt so good, I couldn't help anymore, I asked her "are you ready?" She didn't respond, I turned her body over and looked into her eyes, it was like she was there but she wasn't, her eyes still watering but she didn't make one sound.

I grabbed her shirt and took it off, there she was, the girl of my dreams naked in bed in front of me, I had to take advantage of the situation, I mean I had gone this far, no point of turning back now. I opened her legs and and stuck my tongue in her pussy, I began to eat her out, the scent of her pussy, the taste of her pussy, the look of her pussy, I was so turned on, I couldn't help it anymore.

I grabbed my cock and shoved it into her pussy, it wouldn't go more than 3 inches in. I tried harder and harder to shove it all the way in but it just didn't want to. I figured it was because she was still a virgin, then it happened, I felt this liquid sensation on my cock, I pulled out and my cock was covered almost a reddish kind of goo, I had done it, I had deflowered the girl of my dreams, just the thought of it made me instantly cum, I felt myself explode into her pussy. I could see my cum streaming out of her violated pussy, but it only turned me on even more, I didn't want this experience to ever end.

To be continued.

niteowluk2003
10-14-2008, 07:21 PM
good story thanks for posting here keep then coming

davesmistress
10-14-2008, 07:27 PM
Not bad for a first story

Thanks for the addition

Brigit Astar
10-15-2008, 08:16 PM
good story...continue on with it, please

hawk9934
10-16-2008, 07:54 PM
good story, but you need to keep going with it.

john55
10-16-2008, 08:53 PM
Keep Going

No_One
10-17-2008, 06:37 PM
Will be posting the next part today =). Thanks for the comments everyone.