PDA

View Full Version : great site

olcountry72
11-05-2008, 12:49 AM
I just wanted to tell all the authors of the stories on this site how much I enjoy reading there work. This is my first post on here but I hope to get up the nerve to try writing myself. Until then I'll keep reading all the stories already on here for inspiration.

davesmistress
11-05-2008, 02:06 AM
Welcome and thanks for posting

Brigit Astar
11-05-2008, 01:19 PM
hi olecountry, and welcome

niteowluk2003
11-05-2008, 01:30 PM
Welcome Olecountry, May your time here be a source of great enjoyment, the stories hotter then hell and your friends circle ever increasing.

hawk9934
11-05-2008, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the comments on the site. Make sure you comment on the stories as well to let the authors know. Welcome aboard.

mkirros
11-06-2008, 03:29 AM
As one of the authors of stories here, I want to say welcome, and please post any feedback you might have about my stories and those written by others. I think I can speak for most of the authors here in saying that we appreciate comments on our stories, as they allow us to improve our writing, which in turn improves the experience for all members on the site.

I'd also like to encourage you to try writing some stories of your own and posting them here. When I first joined the site I was sure that I'd never be brave enough to actually post anything I'd written so others could read it. I've managed to overcome my fear and post several stories here, and have received positive feedback from the other members of the site.

Finally, I just hope you enjoy yourself here, because that's the whole idea. :)

jaguar
11-10-2008, 03:37 AM
Don't be shy, and enjoy! Welcome.