PDA

View Full Version : Joy with two BBC

usemywife.joy
11-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Joy wanted more cock than what she was getting, not that I wasn’t satisfying her. She wanted bigger, thicker cocks stuffing her hungry cunt. I agreed to let her get fucked by two well endowed black guys who I had worked with. I would come home early and hide in the closet to watch her being fucked by Dayton and Ross. Anything goes, we agreed.

I approached Dayton and Ross the next day and asked if they would like to have some fuck time with a hot white chic that I knew who wanted some big hard cock. They both jumped at the chance and I gave them the address to my house and told them a time that she would be home. I told them she always left the door unlocked so they could come right on in.
While watching from my hiding place in the closet, Joy had stripped down to her T-shirt, a see-through bra and a pair of skimpy thongs that partly pulled into her cunt lips. I heard the door slowly open and Dayton and Ross walked into the room. The show was about to begin. Joy quickly glanced at my direction in nervous anticipation.

Ross approached Joy. "You must have great looking tits," he said, suddenly ripping her T-shirt in half watching her tits spill over her see through bra. "Yes." He insisted. "You do."

He palmed the flimsy covered breast, squeezing until he could feel a nipple in his palm. He pulled down one side of the material and exposed one light brown nipple. He flicked it with his thumb and to his surprise a breathy moan escaped her lips. Her nipples looked as hard as diamonds and he started to suck them. He pulled on the center of the bra and forcefully ripped it off her body freeing her fine tits. I knew her cunt juices had to have begun flowing by this time. Turning her over and pushing her head down onto the bed, Ross pulled her thong to one side and shoved his cock into her cunt from behind and reached forward to grab hold of her tits as he fucked her. After a moment he released her tits and let them bounce freely. I loved watching her tits as they bounced from from Ross's hard fucking.

She began to moan loudly and he knew she was close to what would be an explosive orgasm. He began fucking her even harder, watching her tits swing like pendulums. He pulled his throbbing cock from her cunt and turned her around. Her tits bounced up and down and he immediately lifted one tit from underneath and brought it to his lips.

He sucked one luscious nipple into his mouth and pressed it against the roof of his mouth with his tongue. She let out a strangled groan and he smiled.

"You are liking this aren't you?" She remained silent. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.
"I can't help it. I love to have my tits sucked. I forgot how sensitive my nipples are." She said, looking at his bulging cock.

Ross and Dayton wasted no time in removing Joy's cunt hugging thong.
Dayton was now holding Joy's head tightly as he lowered her head to his cock. As she opened her mouth, she once again looked over to where I was hiding to get my complete approval. She opened wider as Dayton’s massive cock invaded her mouth.

While she was trying to suck Dayton's massive cock, Ross was finger fucking her while playing with her nipples. I could tell Joy was getting excited as she was fucking his finger as he pushed it deep in her.

Dayton was now forcefully fucking Joy's face as she gagged on his mammoth cock. Ross continued his furious finger fucking when I saw him slide a finger up Joy's ass. She immediately stiffened and began quivering as she started moaning repeatedly.

Dayton was now holding Joy's head tightly in place as he pumped a load of his cum from his black dick down her throat. I could hear her gagging as she tried to swallow and watched as his cum oozed from the corners of her mouth, dripping down her chin.

Ross, not wanting to be left out, grabbed Joy and pushed her onto the bed. He turned her over again and thrust his entire length in her soaking wet pussy. I listened to the hard steady slap, slap, as I watched Ross' black cock fuck my wife.

I slowly stoked my own cock as I continued to watch the wild fucking. Joy was throwing her ass back to meet Ross' maddening thrust while wildly throwing her head from side to side. Seeing her get fucked dog style was a big turn on for me.

Her cunt juice was flowing down her legs. Joy was now moaning, fast approaching another orgasm. Ross responded by pounding into her pussy at an unbelievable pace, stiffening as he unloaded load after load deep in her pussy.

The sight of his black cock pounding my wife's pussy was more than I could take and I unloaded myself. Ross pulled his shrinking cock out of Joy's cunt with a wet plop and lay on the bed. I watched as his cum, mingled with her pussy juice, continued running down her legs.

Ross laid there, his cock glistening with my wife's cunt juice when he told her to, “Lick it clean, bitch." I watched as Joy knelt down by Ross, taking his wet cock in her mouth, sucking him clean. As she continued to bob up and down on his now swelling cock, I felt my own cock starting to rise again.

Dayton was now behind Joy and was rubbing his monster cock along her wet pussy lips. He then tried to get his cock into her drenched pussy but was having difficulty because of his size. Joy was now sucking Ross' cock at a wild pace, Dayton finally forced several inches in her stretching cunt.

Dayton began fucking Joy from the rear, getting a little more black cock into her inflamed hole, when he suddenly pulled his cock out. I watched in amazement as Dayton forced his cock in Joy's ass hole. He could only get his fist size cock head in but it was enough to make Joy go wild with desire.

She was now sucking Ross' rock hard cock like a wild animal as Dayton continued forcing his cock in her ass. Finally, Dayton forced his entire length into Joy's ass and slowly started fucking it. With Dayton's cock firmly embedded in Joy's ass, Ross maneuvered under her and jammed his cock deep in her throbbing cunt.

They were like total animals in heat. The glistening sweat on their bodies and the steady slap, slap of cock on Joy's pussy and ass hole. I was overjoyed that Joy was getting fucked so royally. As the paces quickened I saw Joy tense up yelling, "Fuck me you black bastards, fuck me good."

As Ross and Dayton increased their already maddening pace, Joy quivered and shook wildly as she yelled, "FUCK, I'm cumming."

Both Ross and Dayton stiffened as they shot their massive loads deep in Joy's ass hole and cunt. As they separated with wet plops, I could see their cum oozing from Joy's stretched ass hole and pussy.

Ross took his wet, cum covered cock that he had just pulled from Joy’s pussy and stuck it in her face. He hadn't said a word but Joy started sucking his cock. That was more than I could bear, as I shot my third load of the day all over the closet.

"You are a little slut, aren't you?” Said Dayton. “You like a lot of cock don't you?" He continued to ask unanswered questions and he slid his fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Time to play again," he said.
He lunged his hips forward, this time shoving his massive cock deep in her pussy. She yelled out at the feel of it, which gave him a sense of pride and power. He shoved his cock in and out hard, liking the sound of their flesh slapping together. The more he thrust the more he could hear the slurping sound her pussy made as it got even wetter. Every time he jammed himself to the hilt, he watched as her tits swayed violently up and down.

"Harder." She whimpered. He pulled out of her and grabbed her arms till she sat up. "Get on your knees." He commanded.
She obeyed. He watched her in that position for a moment. Her tits hanging down. He shoved his cock in her cunt from behind and reached forward to grab hold of her tits as he fucked her. As she orgasmed, she screamed and he could feel her cunt juices flow over his cock.

He pulled out his still hard, dripping wet cock. "I want you to ride my cock now, bitch." He lay down on the bed with his cock bobbing in the air. "Get on my cock NOW!" He commanded.
She jumped up, breathing hard and straddled his waist. She slid easily on his cock and instantly started bouncing up and down.

This must have been his favorite position, as he was able to watch her tits flop around as she fucked him. She leaned down for a better angle, her tits now swinging in his face. He grabbed them both to still them and took turns sucking each nipple into his mouth. Every time he sucked on her tit, she'd fuck him faster. He finally felt like he was about to come so he stilled her hips and lifted her slightly off of him. In one motion, he pulled her hips down, impaling her cunt. His cum rising up his cock, he pulled her off of him, rolling her into her back. Quickly straddling her waist, he motioned to her to take hold of his cock.

"Stroke my cock. Aim it at those nice tits of yours."
She did so until he came all over her tits. He watched as his cum dripped off her nipples. He reached up and rubbed his cum into her tits until they looked all oiled up. She gasped and moaned while he kneaded her tits and tugged on her slippery nipples.

When they was finished they simply got dressed and walked out, leaving her there panting with satisfaction.

I came out of the closet and kissed her and told her what a fantastic slut she was. I begin sucking on her tits tasting the cum left there. Joy reached down and begin stroke my dick and told me to fuck her. I slid my dick into her hot pussy feeling the cum ooze out of it as I shoved in deeper. We were both so hot that it didn't take long before we were both cumming, me adding my cum in with Ross's and Dayton's. I rolled off of her and we lay together savoring the momment.

davesmistress
11-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the addition

Images arent allowed in this Forum is why it doesnt show up.

Brigit Astar
11-10-2008, 10:41 PM
fantastically hot story...great

Missmelz
11-19-2008, 07:58 AM
Nice story, hope to see some more from you

num1scamp
06-25-2009, 03:13 PM
Good story, hot.

Nuyorker
01-19-2010, 07:16 PM
Lucky f*****s!