PDA

View Full Version : First time in public

jonnie16
11-12-2008, 10:14 AM
First of all let me describe myself I’m 5’ 8” slim to athletic build fairly smooth and have I’m told a nice cock not overlong, uncut but fat and juicy with nice heavy balls, I'm also bisexual.
It started for me I suppose the way it has for many others with the teen playing in front of and eventually with friend’s cocks. I was lucky that I came from a working single parent household where my jerk off friends and I had peace and privacy to experiment, but I digress…
This story, which is true, happened when I was in my mid 20’s and working all across the country for a Service organisation.
I was working in the North West of England between the Lake District and Morecambe and had discovered the delights of Public toilet graffiti, I was amazed and turned on by the tales of sex in these places and sometimes when I was there I would wank off reading the stories leaving my cum on the floor as others had done.
It was a Friday and I had appointments in Morecambe, a holiday resort town on the coast. By lunchtime I had finished my last appointment and decided to visit some public toilets on the seafront to get my fix on the stories that adorned many of the cubicle walls.
In the gardens on the front there was a large toilet block with 8 or 9 cubicles and I wasted no time in finding one with the most stories in it, it was the last but one in the row and I quickly went inside and shot the bolt. As I sat on the toilet reading the stories and getting hard I noticed to my left a square hole cut into the metal divide, I was a little concerned as I could see the other cubicle clearly thru the hole and even more worrying in my naivety was the fact that someone else was sitting there leaning forward and they could see my now erect cock, I quickly covered my hard on and sat back a little more, my heart racing… the occupant of the next door cubicle must have sensed my nervousness and he sat back this however revealed his hard cock to me, my mouth went dry and my cock grew back to full hardness again, he slowly started to play with his cock putting on a show for me and those feelings of being a teen with my friends slowly got the better of me and I started to play with my own cock getting turned on by the show from “next door”.
The next thing I knew was that my co wanker was pushing a piece of paper thru the hole, waving it at me so, with trembling fingers I took the note and read it…it said” put your cock thru the hole and I’ll make you happy” as I read it I became excited and nervous and when I stood my legs were trembling at the thoughts of what was going to happen. I stood hesitantly with my cock at but not thru the hole as his fingers traced the outline of my bulbous and very wet cock head I was in ecstasy but still extremely nervous, he then pulled my cock thru the hole and I ended up against the partition with my cock and balls thru the large square hole.
He was stroking my cock working my copious pre cum along the shaft and over the head of my throbbing member, I was shaking with nerves and excitement, I thought my cock was as hard as it’s ever been but I was wrong as suddenly I felt the most amazing sensation as he engulfed my cock with his hot wet mouth sliding right down the shaft and engulfing my cock to the root.
I knew that much more of this attention was going to make me cum so I tried to pull back, but he was having none of it and stepped up the pace on my cock twirling his tongue round the head before repeatedly deep throating me, he had hold of my balls and was keeping me in place as me sucked me towards a massive orgasm, my shaking increased as my climax neared as I felt my cum boiling towards orgasm I again tried to pull back but he again growled in his throat and kept sucking me.
Suddenly my cock erupted and my legs were like jelly spurting time and again into this stranger’s warm and willing mouth he sucked me until I could take no more attention on my super sensitive cock and he let me withdraw.
I sat back onto the toilet my brain fizzing with what I had just done, I couldn’t move for the next ten minutes.
As I left the toilets I knew things were different and I would be looking for more encounters like this….If this is well received I will continue my story of my addiction to m2m sex in risky places

b_anastasia
11-12-2008, 06:03 PM
awesome story, very hot. continue please. :)

davesmistress
11-12-2008, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the new addition

Brigit Astar
11-12-2008, 08:54 PM
good..needs to be continued

Nightwater
11-30-2008, 01:00 PM
Yes, it is well received. I would like to read more about sex in risky places. I do especially like the glory hole type. True life video arcades are a hoot. Thanks.