PDA

View Full Version : A new female member!

Wild Woman
12-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Hi, I'm a woman who has always had a high sex drive and has some unusual tastes in what fantasies really turn me on. The weird thing is, they're in direct opposition to what I believe and support in real life but, there they are nonetheless.

I was 'sexualized', as my wonderful therapist says, by my father growing up and that has actually served me in good stead much of my life. I always knew he saw me in a sexual light but also along with that he gave me great confidence in so many ways. I don't know if more than that occurred between us, many factors point that way yet I have no distinct memories available to me about it. I think being so close to my dad along with my high sex drive and how he looked at me may be what lead to my lifelong interest in father/daughter incest. (Yes, I started rubbing off to stories about that in my early teens!) I think I may be in the minority in that I particularly get off on the male being dominant and, in my fantasies, the female not actually enjoying or admitting she wants it. I am trying to expand my arousal to include more consensual activities though. It's the psychological and emotional dominance that gets to me, along with the ongoing relationship and it's dynamics; i.e. the father's natural authority and the daughter being so available day after day (or night after night!). Mmm, getting wet and tight just thinking about it!

I haven't ever written down any stories but they run through my head all the time. I really hope to be disciplined well enough (ha ha!) to put my thoughts to keyboard someday.

On a personal note I have a fantastic sex life with my husband of many years. No, really, we have sex about 5-7 times/wk and I love it! I have shared my fantasies with him but that ended up being a long story that hasn't worked out as well as I had hoped. I am exceedingly lucky nonetheless and we love each other very much.

Thank you for having this board available, I really appreciate reading people's stories.

Take care,
Wild Woman

niteowluk2003
12-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Welcome Wild Woman, may you make friends and find that which turns you on but also have a great deal of fun doing so. may your stay here be very long.

Brigit Astar
12-11-2008, 03:28 PM
hi and welcome

bigizzy
12-11-2008, 03:36 PM
welcome wild woman! I reprise niteowluk in saying that I hope you have fun here and stay for a long time!

emilyleanne
12-11-2008, 04:20 PM
welcome wild woman hope u enjoy your stay

jaguar
12-11-2008, 04:27 PM
Welcome to the Blue.

hawk9934
12-11-2008, 05:40 PM
Wild Women, a hell of an introduction. Welcome to the group. Look forward to hearing from you.

Wild Woman
12-12-2008, 12:13 PM
Hi NiteOwl & BigIzzy, thank you for your welcome & what a nice thing to say. Making friends is a neat idea and I have already found things that turn me on and that is certainly fun! ;-) I would love to 'stay' here or keep coming here for a long time.

Thank you, Brigit Astar, EmilyLeanne and Jaguar for the welcome! I appreciate you going out of your way to say hello, you have made me feel welcome.

As for You, Hawk9934, that's a hell of a welcome! ;fzysmile You know how to get a woman's motor purring! Thanks for the encouragement, maybe I will write something, it's a tantalizing thought.

Quick question, is there a way to locate the stories a person has written from their profile? When I've read a story I really enjoy ;), I like to click on the author's name and see what else they've got out there. I've poked around and the nearest I could find was under Statistics, the threads a person has started. Is that the closest there is?

Thanks again,
Wild Woman

emilyleanne
12-12-2008, 12:28 PM
Hi NiteOwl & BigIzzy, thank you for your welcome & what a nice thing to say. Making friends is a neat idea and I have already found things that turn me on and that is certainly fun! ;-) I would love to 'stay' here or keep coming here for a long time.

Thank you, Brigit Astar, EmilyLeanne and Jaguar for the welcome! I appreciate you going out of your way to say hello, you have made me feel welcome.

As for You, Hawk9934, that's a hell of a welcome! ;fzysmile You know how to get a woman's motor purring! Thanks for the encouragement, maybe I will write something, it's a tantalizing thought.

Quick question, is there a way to locate the stories a person has written from their profile? When I've read a story I really enjoy ;), I like to click on the author's name and see what else they've got out there. I've poked around and the nearest I could find was under Statistics, the threads a person has started. Is that the closest there is?

Thanks again,
Wild Woman

i think so best peep to ask is niteowl hawk or brigit u can go on there profile and leave them a mesg

hawk9934
12-12-2008, 02:04 PM
Easiest way is once your in the profile, go to Statistics. Then find the threads they started.

BoilingSex
12-12-2008, 10:12 PM
Welcum Wild Woman!

jaguar
12-12-2008, 10:25 PM
And welcome to you, Boiling Sex! Sounds painful!