PDA

View Full Version : Tricked Into Sex

daddy spanks
12-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Bobby's family had made plans to go out of town,they were leaving Friday afternoon,"sure you don't want to come?" he was asked! no,I have my own plans,this was not unusal,Bobby had done this before so nothing seemed amiss. Sat. morning the alarm clock went off at 8:30am Bobby took a long hot shower and dressed,he tried to eat but was just to jumpy. he took the subway and again arrived in Times Square, it was only about 10am but he went to the movies house summoned up the courage and knocked,the door opend and one of the ushers let him in, they took an elevator down to the basement and he was told to wait for the bboss. the man arrived and he was told to sit. here is what goes, you are to be until further notice one of our sex boys. yes you will give sex and anyother pleasures men want from you. there are several other boys and they will help you along with rules, if you disobey we do give discipline.rule #1 all men will be called sir, I as your boss wil be called master. when told to assume the position you will drop to your knees, anything else will be explained by the other boys and I can tell you that you will be in for a few surprises. now strip everything off your clothes will be returned later,much later. Bobby now naked was led to a door which had two men sitting next to it, they opend the door and Bobby went in. there were a group of men some wore robes others only shorts and some were dressed,he spied about 5 other boys some appeared to be his age some a little older but all were naked. he saw one boy sucking a mans cock others roamed around, "gentlemen" this is our newest boy,Bobby's his name and not to much experience but he will learn.a man approached him, drop and he did so, you may start with my balls, Bobby licked and sucked them and was told to lick and suck the cock he did and was sucking when rhew cum filled his mouth he gagged but swallowed, you will do better but not to shabby he was told. he was speaking to some of the boys and learned that they too had been tricked anbd blackmailed none were here willingly then he was asked his age upon learning this he was told that he was to be a slave for at least 2yrs all boys were kept until at least 16yr some were kept until 18yr , this was not the only slave den, the city had several and that there was a network in all the states. a man tapped him.lets go yto the playroom, they went into a room,he was told it was soundproof so he could yell if he wished he saw that there was paddles,gloves and othe "toys" on the wall lets start, he was to to lie down ass up, his cheeks were spread with a clamp and the man then used a paddle until he was red and the man mounted him, he was fucked which seemed like hours and he was bleeding when he was told to clean it with his mouth if you throw u[p I will start all over again, choking the boy licked the cock clean tasting the mans cum,his own ass and blood and this was only the start he was to be in this room until early morning, when his clothes were returned he could hardly walk. you will be here on the last saturday and be ready,we will be short 2 boys so you are going to be extra busy. more to cum

Brigit Astar
12-11-2008, 07:48 PM
F

Brigit Astar
12-11-2008, 07:48 PM
hi and welcome