PDA

View Full Version : What Reads good.....

Dreamer_DS
06-22-2009, 10:48 AM
I have been reading the erotic stories on different sites. Stories on Blue Stories have a nice quality. But from my experience I want to share what I feel is the good form of stories.
Most of the stories get into what I call raw sex right away and dwell on just the physical act of sex. This gets monotonous and boring- just sucking, licking, eating, fucking, cummming.
The most erotic stories are those which have a long gradual built up to the actual sex. It should have a lots of dialogues, more natural where sex dont happen at drop of a hat.. or rathar should i see drop of a panty and shorts.
Most reralistic and natural are the circumstances, more erotic it will be.
I shall be soon posting my collection and hope I am able to show what I mean. Meanwhile I want to enjoy what's there.

Brigit Astar
06-22-2009, 06:48 PM
hiya and welcome

Missmelz
06-22-2009, 08:15 PM
Hey Dreamer!

Welcome. Look forward to seeing some of your stories on here.

charli
06-24-2009, 11:08 PM
I wholeheartedly concur with your opinion. Take a glance at some of my work and se if they fill the void your have found. Charli

jaguar
06-28-2009, 02:38 AM
Welcome to the Blue. I hope your stories get a good reception here. Can't wait to read them myself!

niteowluk2003
06-28-2009, 07:21 AM
Welcome and we are all looking forward to seeing your examples of good stories however to be fair to all, it is a matter of taste what is meat for one man maybe poison for another.

I do tend to agree though that some stories would be greatly enhanced with more of a build up to the circumstances which lead to the sex scenes.