PDA

View Full Version : Your sign of the zodiac and how much like it are you

Dark_Star
09-15-2006, 06:29 PM
Hi,
First I'd like to thanks CC for inspiring me to post this little note on life! No quiz here, just asking. How close are you to your astosign "Zodiac Sign" are you in real life? For instance:

I am personally a SCORPIO, and almost totally like the sign...See Below:

Scorpio is the eighth Sign of the Zodiac, and you shouldn't take that lightly. You shouldn't take Scorpios lightly, either. Those born under this Sign are dead serious in their mission to learn about others. There's no fluff or chatter for Scorpios, either: these folks will zero in on the essential questions, gleaning the secrets that lie within. Scorpios concern themselves with beginnings and endings, and are unafraid of either; they also travel in a world which is black and white and has little use for gray. The curiosity of Scorpios is immeasurable, which may be why they are such adept investigators. These folks love to probe and know how to get to the bottom of things. The fact that they have a keen sense of intuition certainly helps.

It's the Scorpion which symbolizes Scorpios, and it's no accident. Much like the Scorpion would rather kill itself than be killed, those born under this Sign are the ones who are in ultimate control of their destiny. It is life on the Scorpion's terms, too, since these folks promote their agenda (they are quite the executives) and see to it that things go forward. Others may find this overbearing (it can be) and even self-destructive, but that's the beauty of the Scorpion: these folks have tremendous regenerative powers, much like the literal Scorpion can lose its tail and promptly grow a new one. Fearless Scorpions rarely lose, per se, they just keep on going, since they are stubborn and determined to succeed (this Scorpio trait is in keeping with the Fixed Quality assigned to this Sign). Scorpios work as hard as they do so they can someday sit back and feel satisfied with themselves. These folks are intense, passionate and filled with desire. They're also complex and secretive, so don't expect to get much out of them, lest they become suspicious and exit stage left. It's best not to bet against Scorpios, either, since these folks are surprisingly resourceful.

Scorpio is ruled by the Planets Mars and Pluto. Mars was the God of War in ancient Roman mythology and is the first (and most ancient) ruler of Scorpio. When Pluto was discovered in the 20th century, it was also assigned to this Sign. Pluto was known as the God of the Underworld in ancient Roman times, so when coupled with Mars, expect some intense energy to head toward Scorpions here on Earth. This planetary combo makes for people who are motivated, penetrating and aware. Scorpions don't miss much, since they are highly attuned to the vibrations of others. They are intuitive, probing and very focused on knowing who's who and what's what. Scorpions can lose their temper (and even become vengeful) when someone gets in their way, so it's best to give them plenty of room. Remember, they're unafraid, and a loss today simply means an opportunity for victory tomorrow.

The Element associated with Scorpio is Water. As opposed to the 'roiling seas' seen in other Water Signs, a better motto for Scorpions would be 'still waters run deep.' Those born under this Sign are as emotional as their waterborne brethren, it's just that they're not as likely to show it. The Scorpio's emotions are repressed, kept under cover. Again, secrets to be used another day. That said, be aware that these folks are clever, perceptive and always in the mix. Their ability to see into things can sometimes be a curse for Scorpions, however, since they can take an insignificant matter and turn it into a huge slight. Beware the Scorpion who feels crossed! These folks can turn vindictive in no time flat. Luckily, once Scorpions catch their breath, they will return to their usual determined and loyal (albeit strong-willed) ways. Finally, while Scorpions aren't above some subtle manipulation to get what they want, they'd much rather take a scientific, even mystical path. The Scorpio-born are powerful and passionate, qualities which serve them well, as long as they don't let them deteriorate into self-indulgence or compulsion.

Scorpios love competition in both work and play, which is why they'll air it out in sports and games. Extreme sports are right up the Scorpion's alley, as is most anything which will test their mettle. They've got to have an adversary, since it makes the game that much more fun. The Scorpion's colors? Powerful red and serious black. When it comes to love, though, Scorpions soften up a bit and are caring and devoted with their lovers, even if they do hold on a bit tight. Scorpions are also lusty in the extreme (how else?), so they need to be mindful of their reproductive organs.

The great strength of the Scorpio-born is in their determination, passion and motivation. Scorpions don't know the word quit, which is why they usually get the job done. A powerhouse? Like no other.

NEXT IF YOU DARE!

freedom
09-15-2006, 08:24 PM
I am like my sign in some aspects. I'm not always as gentle and submissive as they make the Pisces out to be. I'm also more adaptable and assertive then this leads you to belive. Don't get me wrong...I can be gentle and submissive but not all the time.

Pisces,
Pisceans possess a gentle, patient, malleable nature. They have many generous qualities and are friendly, good natured, kind and compassionate, sensitive to the feelings of those around them, and respond with the utmost sympathy and tact to any suffering they encounter. They are deservedly popular with all kinds of people, partly because their easygoing, affectionate, submissive natures offer no threat or challenge to stronger and more exuberant characters. They accept the people around them and the circumstances in which they find themselves rather than trying to adapt them to suit themselves, and they patiently wait for problems to sort themselves out rather than take the initiative in solving them. They are more readily concerned with the problems of others than with their own.

Their natures tend to be too otherworldly for the practical purposes of living in this world as it is. They sometimes exist emotionally rather than rationally, instinctively more than intellectually (depending on how they are aspected). They long to be recognized as greatly creative. They also dislike disciple and confinement. The nine-to-five life is not for them. Any rebellion they make against convention is personal, however, as they often times do not have the energy or motivation to battle against the Establishment.

Pisceans tend to withdraw into a dream world where their qualities can bring mental satisfaction and sometimes, fame and financial reward for they are extremely gifted artistically. They are also versatile and intuitive, have quick understanding, observe and listen well, and are receptive to new ideas and atmospheres. All these factors can combine to produce remarkable creativity in literature, music and art. They may count among their gifts mediumistic qualities which can give them a feeling that their best work comes from outside themselves, "Whispered beyond the misted curtains, screening this world from that." Even when they cannot express themselves creatively they have a greater than average instinct for, and love of, beauty in art and nature, a catlike appreciation of luxury and pleasure, and a yearning for new sensations and travel to remote, exotic places.

They are never egotistical in their personal relationships and give more than they ask from their friends. They are sexually delicate, in the extreme almost asexual, and most Pisceans would want a relationship in which the partner's mind and spirit rather than the body resonated with their own. Unfortunately they can be easily misled by a lover who courts them delicately and in marriage makes them unhappy by a coarser sexuality than they expected. They are nevertheless intensely loyal and home-loving and will remain faithful.

davesmistress
09-16-2006, 03:18 AM
Well since I dont know where yall got yours...I can not post mine...Boo Hooo

chattel69
09-17-2006, 01:43 PM
Libra is an astrological sign, which is associated with the constellation Libra. Under the tropical zodiac, Libra is occupied by the Sun from September 23 to October 22, and under the sidereal zodiac, it is currently from October 18 to November 16. The opposite sign to Libra is Aries.

Libra is the seventh sign of the Zodiac and associated with justice. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a pleasant, charming, fair, perceptive, idealistic, refined, and diplomatic character, but one which is also prone to frivolity, flirtatiousness, indecision, deceitfulness, and insecurity. In terms of anatomy, Libra is said to rule the excretory functions via the kidneys, skin, lumbar region, buttocks, adrenals and vasomotor system, and lumbar vertebrae. In terms of geography Libra is linked with China, Japan, Denmark, Austria, Argentina, Tibet and South Africa.

In mythology Libra is often associated with the Greek mythological figure of Atalanta. Libra is also associated with the Greco-Roman goddess Aphrodite/Venus and sometimes also the goddesses Hera/Juno, Ishtar, Freya and Frigg and the gods Xolotl and Quetzalcoatl.

Notable persons born under the Sign of Libra (Tropical Zodiac) include: F. Scott Fitzgerald, T.S. Eliot, Eminem, Truman Capote, Bonnie Parker, Mahatma Gandhi, John Lennon, Virgil, Luciano Pavarotti, Groucho Marx, Rita Hayworth, P. G. Wodehouse, Samuel Taylor Coleridge, Divine, Friedrich Nietzsche, Oscar Wilde, Chuck Berry, Dizzy Gillespie, Lee Harvey Oswald, Brigitte Bardot, Aleister Crowley, Bela Lugosi, Evel Knievel, Black Thought of The Roots, Julie Andrews, Matt Damon, Ayumi Hamasaki, Christopher Reeve, Carole Lombard, Bruce Springsteen, and Arthur Rimbaud.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac

davesmistress
09-17-2006, 05:12 PM
Thats right Chatell and I have the same sign....Coool

Libra Astrology Profile *******************
General character: Libra (the balance) is said to be the most desired Zodiac Sign. You are charming, good looking, gentle and kind. You are a good judge of character and have many good friends. You do not like it when your decisions are challenged, and are impatient with people who criticize you. You hate people who are cruel to others. Libras enjoy the arts more than science, so a career in the arts would be a good choice. You will understand other people's views and sympathize with them. A negative Libraian (there aren't many) flirts and seems shallow. They also are impatient with a daily routine.
Romantic character: ------------
Take care in romance as you have a tendency to flirt from one love affair to another. You also have an attraction for the opposite sex but should be careful as you are very emotional, therefore you cannot make difference between good and bad. You are advised to think well before making the first move, because, sometimes your partner may put you in a scandal. Every one of the opposite sexes is not a virtuous, honest and loveable person. Some are cunning and advantage seeking. A beautiful love partner can be paradise for the eyes, hell for the soul and purgatory for the purse.
Good career choices for you are: ------------
Diplomat
Lawyer, Civil servant, Banker, Fashion designer, Composer, Writer, Interior decorator.
Libraians are prone to kidney problems and a weak back.
Your ruling planet: Venus.
The Scales of Balance are associated with Libra.
Your lucky color: blue.
Your lucky gemstone: sapphire.
Your lucky numbers : 1, 2 and 7.

davesmistress
09-17-2006, 05:15 PM
Hahaha I liked all the extra stuff...cause Blue is a good color and I like sapphires the best...Diamonds are ok I guess.....haahaha

cactuscock
09-18-2006, 01:43 AM
for the most part this would be me..i guess..

Aries is an astrological sign, largely associated with the constellation Aries. Under the tropical zodiac, Aries is occupied by the Sun from about March 21 to April 20 (depending on the exact year), and under the sidereal zodiac, it is currently from April 20 to May 13. It is associated with the Spring Equinox. The opposite sign to Aries is Libra.

Aries is the first sign of the Zodiac and associated with fresh vigor and new beginnings. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a confident, energetic, adventurous, enthusiastic, fair, passionate, and pioneering character but one which is also prone to selfishness, boastfulness, intolerance, impulsiveness, and impatience. In terms of anatomy Aries is said to rule the cranium, jaw, facial bones, brain, upper teeth, carotid arteries and nerve centers. In terms of geography Aries is linked with England, France, Germany, Italy, Denmark and Poland.

In mythology Aries is often associated with the Greek myth of the ram which carried Athamas's son Phrixus and daughter Helle to Colchis to escape their stepmother Ino, aswell as the mythological figure of Theseus, from the Greek myth of the Minotaur. Aries is also associated with the Greco-Roman god Ares/Mars.

Notable persons born under the Sign of Aries (Tropical Zodiac) include: Harry Houdini, Paul Verlaine, Joan Crawford, Roscoe "Fatty" Arbuckle, Quentin Tarantino, Charlie Chaplin, Vincent Van Gogh, Adolf Hitler, Leonardo da Vinci, Marlon Brando, Muddy Waters, Butch Cassidy, Diana Ross, Gloria Swanson, Bette Davis, Eric Clapton, Thomas Jefferson, Charles Baudelaire, Booker T. Washington, Lucrezia Borgia, Elton John, DJ Premier, Redman, Method Man, William Shatner, Marcel Marceau, Hayley Mills, Katharine McPhee, Francis Ford Coppola, and Casanova.

Zodiac Symbol: Ram
Birth Dates: March 21 - April 20
Birth Dates (Sidereal): April 19 - May 13
Constellation: Aries
Zodiac Element: Fire
Zodiac Quality: Cardinal
Body Part: Head and Face
Domicile: Mars
Detriment: Venus
Exaltation: Sun
Fall: Saturn

davesmistress
09-18-2006, 02:03 AM
Hahahah Cactus...you are my opposite...first one to have that....hahahahaha

cactuscock
09-18-2006, 02:09 AM
see i new i could be someones first .. makes me feel like a school boy all over again ....lolololol

davesmistress
09-18-2006, 02:11 AM
Hahahahahha Is the Misses going to do hers?.....

cactuscock
09-18-2006, 02:13 AM
yep i have to log out and she will brb..lol

MYDaddysBox
09-18-2006, 02:19 AM
oh great Bill Clinton is the same as me ..lololol weres monika....lol

Leo is an astrological sign, which is associated with the constellation Leo. Under the tropical zodiac, Leo is occupied by the Sun from July 23 to August 22, and under the sidereal zodiac, it is currently from August 17 to September 16. The opposite sign to Leo is Aquarius.

Leo is the fifth sign of the Zodiac and is associated with creativity and drama. Individuals born under this sign are thought of to have a proud, honest, generous, self-motivated, charismatic, warm-hearted, and enthusiastic character, but one which is also prone to conceit, bullying, rigidity, intolerance, and snobbery. In terms of anatomy, Leo is said to rule the heart, upper area of the spine, and the back in general. In terms of geography Leo is linked with Peru, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, the United States and Italy. According to some astrologers Leo is a barren sign.

In mythology Leo is often associated with the Greek myth of the Nemean Lion which was killed by Heracles during one of his twelve labours, and subsequently put into the sky, aswell as the mythological figure of Penelope, from the Greek myth of the Trojan War. Leo is also associated with the Greco-Roman god Apollo and sometimes also the gods Helios/Sol, Ra and Huitzilopochtli and the goddess Sunna.

Notable persons born under the Sign of Leo (Tropical Zodiac) include: Stanley Kubrick, Louis Armstrong, Aubrey Beardsley, Clara Bow, Robert De Niro, Kevin Spacey, Napoleon Bonaparte, Percy Bysshe Shelley, Emily Brontė, Andy Warhol, Mata Hari, Cecil B. DeMille, Fidel Castro, Mae West, Alexandre Dumas, Carl Jung, Mick Jagger, Benito Mussolini, Alfred Hitchcock, Whitney Houston, Alfred Tennyson, Neil Armstrong, Madonna, Bill Clinton, Roman Polanski, Davey Crockett, Fat Joe, T.E. Lawrence, Alfons Mucha, H. P. Lovecraft, J.K. Rowling, KRS-One, Triple H, Myrna Loy, Martin Sheen, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Coco Chanel.

Zodiac Symbol: Lion
Birth Dates: July 23 - August 22
Birth Dates (Sidereal): August 17 - September 16
Constellation: Leo
Zodiac Element: Fire
Zodiac Quality: Fixed
Body Part: Heart and Spine
Domicile: Sun
Detriment: Saturn
Exaltation: Jupiter
Fall: Mars

davesmistress
09-18-2006, 02:23 AM
Hahhaa Howdy there MyDaddysbox.......thanks for joining us here at the Blue, and thanks for joining in the fun.

Hope you enjoy it here.

MYDaddysBox
09-18-2006, 02:29 AM
i can't let him have it all.oololol got to get the whip out once in a while .lol

davesmistress
09-18-2006, 02:50 AM
Hahaha thats right...got to keep them in line....hhhahaha

Dark_Star
09-18-2006, 09:38 PM
Thanks for responding everyone, I love to have this type of insight into a person. While in a lot of cases the signs are not correct for the most part they are! Thanks again!

MYDaddysBox
09-19-2006, 01:09 AM
i can't see where mine matches me... but cactus says alot of it does... so i believe him i guuuess...lololol

sorbus
10-01-2006, 07:06 AM
Pisces,
Pisceans possess a gentle, patient, malleable nature. They have many generous qualities and are friendly, good natured, kind and compassionate, sensitive to the feelings of those around them, and respond with the utmost sympathy and tact to any suffering they encounter. They are deservedly popular with all kinds of people, partly because their easygoing, affectionate, submissive natures offer no threat or challenge to stronger and more exuberant characters. They accept the people around them and the circumstances in which they find themselves rather than trying to adapt them to suit themselves, and they patiently wait for problems to sort themselves out rather than take the initiative in solving them. They are more readily concerned with the problems of others than with their own.

Their natures tend to be too otherworldly for the practical purposes of living in this world as it is. They sometimes exist emotionally rather than rationally, instinctively more than intellectually (depending on how they are aspected). They long to be recognized as greatly creative. They also dislike disciple and confinement. The nine-to-five life is not for them. Any rebellion they make against convention is personal, however, as they often times do not have the energy or motivation to battle against the Establishment.

Pisceans tend to withdraw into a dream world where their qualities can bring mental satisfaction and sometimes, fame and financial reward for they are extremely gifted artistically. They are also versatile and intuitive, have quick understanding, observe and listen well, and are receptive to new ideas and atmospheres. All these factors can combine to produce remarkable creativity in literature, music and art. They may count among their gifts mediumistic qualities which can give them a feeling that their best work comes from outside themselves, "Whispered beyond the misted curtains, screening this world from that." Even when they cannot express themselves creatively they have a greater than average instinct for, and love of, beauty in art and nature, a catlike appreciation of luxury and pleasure, and a yearning for new sensations and travel to remote, exotic places.

They are never egotistical in their personal relationships and give more than they ask from their friends. They are sexually delicate, in the extreme almost asexual, and most Pisceans would want a relationship in which the partner's mind and spirit rather than the body resonated with their own. Unfortunately they can be easily misled by a lover who courts them delicately and in marriage makes them unhappy by a coarser sexuality than they expected. They are nevertheless intensely loyal and home-loving and will remain faithful.

It is said Once The Piscean Learns Their True Name it Can Destroy Up To and Including A Scorpio ......;lol;
Which helps One survive When Married to A Scorpio Gal:cool: :ball :jo

Sexy_Minx
03-05-2007, 01:32 AM
Im a scorpio too, so my advice to everyone is to watch out and take cover! :jo