PDA

View Full Version : The Lady In Red

jakeleg
10-11-2009, 02:25 AM
I noticed her as soon as I walked in the dance club. She was difficult to miss. I passed her as I found a place at the stand up bar. She sat alone at a table. Beautiful, simply stunning I thought to myself. Could she possibly be alone?

One drink on the table, more than likely white wine, hard to tell from a distance. She must be waiting for her date to arrive I thought.

I would never let this magniificent creature sit alone in a dance club if she were mine I thought. But "the times they are a changin" She got up to use the ladies room and as she walked away from the table I was able to see better the true extent of her elegance. Her eyes were the first thing I noticed as she grew closer on her way. I saw excitment and energy in them and a sparkle that made you smile just to see them. Her dress was a silky deep red, mid calf and slit to mid thigh which showed off her very well formed leg. As she passed me at the bar our eyes met for the briefest of moments. I thought I had detected a doubletake coming but she continued on to the lav without looking back.

I was instantly taken aback as her passing revealed her completely backless dress, cut all the way down to the very top of her fanny, being held up strickly by the front of the choker style upper half. With her hips swaying nicely she walked with a firm direction in mind and full of confidence she disappeared into the darkness of the hallway.

I was facing the bar when she returned and intentionally kept my position watching her in the mirror behind the bar. As the crowd in the club was growing and people were backed up at the bar trying to get their drinks she had to turn sideways to get past me and when she did put her hand on my shoulder almost whispering in the most sensuous voice I'd ever heard "Excuse me please"

She finished making her way to the table and after sitting pushed her drink across the table and ordered a fresh one. No sooner than she sat a smiling young man appeared apparently asking for a dance. With a smile and a negative headshake she sends him away. As the night went on I was convinced she must be awaiting "his" arrival as she continued to reject all offers even the most persistent and there were many.

I finished my second scotch, paid my tab and started to head for the door when as if by some uncanny force I was redirected to stand in front of this beauty who all night had been rejecting all potential suiters.

Our eyes met, no words were spoken. I stood as if frozen in time for what seemed like forever. She made no attempt to speak. My heart was racing, I felt as if the entire club was watching to see me fail as all the others before me. I was fearless. The prize, the dance, the woman, oh the woman, made any risk worth taking.

With our eyes locked, and speaking no words I offered her my hand. She reached out and took it immediatly her eyes never leaving mine. I led her to the dance floor as the music began to play.

I took her in my arms putting my hand on her naked back and pulling her close leaving no doubt in her mind that she had made the right choice.

I've never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright
I've never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance
They're looking for a little romance, given half a chance

Her face was amazing. Soft warm lips, beautiful skin and her long brown hair fixed atop her head as if meant to let me enjoy every bit of her classic beauty.

I have never seen that dress you're wearing
Or the highlights in your hair that catch your eyes I have been blind
The lady in red is dancing with me cheek to cheek
There's nobody here, it's just you and me, It's where I wanna be
But I hardly know this beauty by my side
I'll never for get, the way you look tonight

We moved around the floor as one, effortlessly, our eyes never leaving each others gaze. This dance was meant to be I thought as she slid her hand out of mine and placed it flat on my shoulder. I had no choice but to rest my hand on her hip and when I did I quite naturally pulled her a little bit tighter against me.

I've never seen you looking so gorgeous as you did tonight
I've never seen you shine so bright you were amazing
I've never seen so many people want to be there by your side
And when you turned to me and smiled, It took my breath away
I have never had such a feeling
Such a feeling of complete and utter love, as I do tonight

As the song ended I was no longer in control. I lead her first to her table I picked up her handbag and we headed for the exit. Outside we walked to my car where I put her in the passenger seat and reaching across her lap fastened her safty belt.

We drive the short distance to my apartment in silence. When we arrive she is out of the car before I can get around to open the door. We climb the staires and enter my dimly lit apartment. She moves ahead and drops her handbag on the sofa and heads straight for my bedroom as if she had been there a thousand times. In my room she unfastens the choker around her neck and her silky red dress falls straight to the floor and she stands naked with her back to me. She turns her head, looking over her shoulder.

"I'm Lauren"

I moved to you and spinning you around take you in my arms. I take your hands in mine and pull you against me pressing your breast against my chest. I begin kissing your full red lips, once, twice again and again. You respond by sliding your warm tongue into my mouth. I move my lips from your mouth to your cheeks, your neck your ears. You struggle to pull your hands from me. I allow you to pull away and your hands go directly to my belt. Your unbuckle my trousers and they drop to the floor. You drop to your knees and take the head of my cock into your lucious mouth.

I rip my shirt off as you slide the entire length of me into your throat, your tongue flicking and licking all the time. I hold your head in my hands as I pump your gorgeous face full of cock. I pull you up to your feet and push you down on the bed. You land on your back but as I start to mount you, you quickly flip over, offering me that beautiful round ass. I mount you laying my cock in the small of your back and taking a mouthful of the back of your neck in my mouth. I bite down with my lips and you squeal with delight as my manhood settles in between your ass cheeks.

I'm grinding you as I continue to bite and kiss and nibble your neck and back. You turn your face to look at me over your shoulder and I kiss your lips. You start to move your hips up off the bed pushing your pretty litte ass against cock. I kneel behind
you and pull you to your knees.

You reach back and guide me into your anxious wet pussy. I drive my shaft deep into you as your hips rotate to gain maximum penitration. Your passion is growing as I reach under you and take your clit between my fingers.

"Do you like that Lauren?" I ask you as I pull you back impaling you on my enormous manhood.

"Ohhh yea Jake I love the way your cock fills me"

She was taking the full length of my cock with every stroke driving her ass back at me each time I slammed her and she was loving it. Lauren started to moan very deeply now raising herself up on her hands she began to get wildly out of control. Bucking and screaming "Oh Jake I'm cuming baby I'm cuming."

I held your hips in my hands pulling you as tight as possible as you had your orgasm. Your moans were exilerating as your body trembled and your hands tore through my sheets. As I withdrew you flipped over on your back, and seeing that I was still rock hard, grabbed my cock with both hands and guided me right back into your hot dripping pussy.

I covered your mouth with mine and pushed nine inches of meat hard and fast deep into your womb. "I love the feel of being inside you Lauren I could stay in here all night."

"You will if I have my way."

"Your body feels as if it were made for me Lauren" I whispered in her ear as I slid in and out of her perfectly tight pussy. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled her ass off the bed trying to get as much of my cock in her as she could, and she took everything I gave her. We fucked for another hour before my passion got to an uncontrolable height.

My sweat was flowing freely now covering Laurens silky smooth skin. We were sideways on the bed with her head hanging off the side. Each time I pumped her we moved closer to the edge of the bed. She was screaming at the top of her lungs "Make me cum Jake me me cum god Jake I want you to cum."

I felt my balls loading up and knew I could not prolong the inevitable any longer. With Laurens legs around me in a death grip and her nails dug deep in my chest and the both of us sliding off the side of the bed, I exploded. Lauren screamed as I filled her with my hot seed. We hit the floor as I shot my second wave deep, deep inside her womb. Re positioning on the floor I continued to pump and cum until she had every bit of me inside her fabulous body.

We rolled over and Lauren put her head on my chest and draped her long gorgeous leg over me. I reached up and pulled a sheet off the bed to cover us and we slept until morning.

copyright 2008

sexy83
10-11-2009, 03:20 AM
good story

coyotewar6979
10-11-2009, 03:27 AM
Good Story

Badlybent
10-11-2009, 08:40 AM
Well written story. Thanks for the post.

Brigit Astar
10-11-2009, 11:41 AM
thank you for this addition

RunningMan
10-13-2009, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the story Jake.

jakeleg
03-18-2010, 02:48 AM
Thanks folks,

I've been out of the country for a while and it's nice to be back, and nicer to hear your compliments.

Jake