PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Members and Guest

Jolly1
07-26-2005, 02:58 PM
We are glad you are here, so relax and enjoy yourself and lets get to know each other.

If you have any problems or questions please contact Davesmistress (Administrator) or any of The Moderators on the forum and we will be glad to help in any way we can.

Thanks for joining us here at Bluestories and we hope you enjoy your stay....:)

Unregistered
08-11-2005, 12:26 AM
We are glad you are here, so relax and enjoy yourself and lets get to know each other.

My name is Jolly1

I am the site administrator, I am here to help you if you have problems or questions. Please feel free to PM me at any time ---I will get back to you ASAP.

where are all the stories and action????????????????????????????

Jolly1
08-12-2005, 01:09 PM
where are all the stories and action????????????????????????????

This is a brand new forum and we are waiting for authors to join we welcome any story submissions and all comments on stories---If the few here start getting comments then more authors will join

and until you register you will not be able to see any of the stories or pictures in the galleries ---- so if you are curious try registering it is free and only takes a little time

Kai Kenobi
08-22-2005, 12:37 AM
why can i post stories and reply in forums but not post replies to pictures in the galleries

Jolly1
08-22-2005, 07:57 AM
why can i post stories and reply in forums but not post replies to pictures in the galleries

Opssssss thanks for letting me know there was a problem---lol

I forgot to give the Authors access to it---it should be fixed now :rolleyes:

Shannon_est
09-01-2005, 08:50 PM
Hi! My name is Shannon. I've been a member here for a few weeks, but for whatever reason, could never post anything. I think it was a combination of server probs and my stupid ISP. Anywho, I at least got this far this time....

I've written erotica off n on for a few years, but never kept the early works that were done the old fashioned way (chisel and a block of stone lol) I've just recently finished an incest story and have 3 other stories in the works right now. I will post my story if Jolly would be so kind as to grant me access to the Author's forums.

Anyway, lets give this site a kick start and get some action going here.

Shannon

Jolly1
09-02-2005, 01:17 AM
Hi! My name is Shannon. I've been a member here for a few weeks, but for whatever reason, could never post anything. I think it was a combination of server probs and my stupid ISP. Anywho, I at least got this far this time....

I've written erotica off n on for a few years, but never kept the early works that were done the old fashioned way (chisel and a block of stone lol) I've just recently finished an incest story and have 3 other stories in the works right now. I will post my story if Jolly would be so kind as to grant me access to the Author's forums.

Anyway, lets give this site a kick start and get some action going here.

Shannon

As you wish my Lady---you now have authors access---and I look forward to seeing your stories :eek:

davesmistress
09-18-2006, 04:07 AM
Been awhile I thought I would bring this thread back up......

Id like to also send out a Hello to everyone here at Bluestories.....We are glad that you decided to join our site and have some fun.

We'd really like to find some Authors out there in our sea of New folks. If you enjoy writing them as well as reading, please just check the rules for the content allowed, and share your writing enjoyment with us all.

Again, Welcome and enjoy your stay......

freedom
09-23-2006, 06:30 PM
Welcome to everyone!

Hope everyone has fun and enjoys the site!

cactuscock
09-29-2006, 05:28 PM
although i have not tried to write a story ,i do enjoy reading them .. don't be affraid we wont bite..

MYDaddysBox
09-30-2006, 01:29 PM
cactus is the all inspirational person.... he is always encouraging me to send my writings in to the boards to see the responses they would get... some, actually most of the things i write are based on actuall events that had taken place.. some are not....

most of the things i write are inspired by something some one else feared, or said something that started my pen to write.. or shall i say my fingers to type...lol

some are posted on the other sight but i am aiming to put some here too..hope you can enjoy them as much as i enjoy writing them..

freedom
09-30-2006, 01:57 PM
I'm sure we'll love them...you're a poet...a woman after my own heart...please share away!

davesmistress
10-19-2006, 03:09 AM
Hello Everyone....

I just wanted to send out another Welcome to all of our Visitors and our New Members...

We are glad that you joined us here or are thinking about joining us.

davesmistress
10-23-2006, 06:32 AM
Hi Bluestories....Its me The Super Mod around this here joint...hahaha

Just wanted to send out my Usual Hello and Welcome to all the New Members that have joined us over the past few days...Thanks for choosing Blue and thanks for coming back....hope to see you all around the Forum and Maybe hear from a few of you also.....

mac13263
11-04-2006, 10:40 PM
Hello everyone, a small question to ask .. do i have to have access to write a story and post it to the site.
I have an experience that i would like to share with everyone else .. but dont know how to go about it.

Bye for now ..

davesmistress
11-04-2006, 10:45 PM
Yes you do have access to post stories.......Welcome to the Blue.....

Just please be sure to review the rules as to what is allowed as far as age content and such.

We enjoy and strongly encourage new Authors to post stories...Looking forward to it.....:)

davesmistress
11-08-2006, 04:13 PM
Hello Everybody....

Just wanted to send out a Big Bluestories WELCOME....to all of our New Members that have joined us this past week.

Thanks for choosing Blue and stop in and say Hello....:)

davesmistress
11-23-2006, 01:14 PM
Good Morning/Afternoon....depending on where you live.....hahaha

Happy Turkey Day to most and Welcome to Bluestories......I will introduce myself for those that do not know me......I am the Super Moderator Here.

If you have any questions, or concerns please feel free to contact any of the staff.....Freedom37803...(Super Moderator)........ADavid...(Moderator)....Cactusco ck....(Moderator)...Hotwriterx...(jr. Moderator)

They will try to answer any questions you have...if they can not they will lead you in the right direction.....

Our Mission here is to have a fun and Friendly place for folks to hang out, Read Erotic Stories, View Erotic photos, play a few word Games, or just talk in a General Discussion type of setting....Its up to each of you...:)

So let me say Welcome to Bluestories, thanks for giving us a look see, and I look forward to seeing you around and site.......:)

:welcome;

davesmistress
12-19-2006, 10:01 PM
Merry Christmas Bluestories......

Just wanted to drop a Hello to all of our New Members that have joined us this month....

Thanks for coming to Blue...we have alot of Great stories and Hot pictures for everyone to enjoy...

So have a look around...pull up a hot story and hang out for awhile....

Suthernlady
03-06-2007, 02:40 PM
waving....SL

freedom
03-06-2007, 09:59 PM
Hey SL....glad you made it over to our little home away from home! Enjoy!

davesmistress
03-06-2007, 10:45 PM
Howdy SL....thanks for stopping in and visiting us here at The Blue

ADavid
03-07-2007, 02:21 AM
Hey suthernlady, thanx for swingin by and saying hello, welcome

hellomadam
10-04-2007, 03:33 AM
Welcome to me :) XD

downed_pyro
01-16-2008, 05:14 PM
hello.

i've been the member of the site for a couple months just mostly reading stories and commenting on them. although the commenting has been more or less lately.

just your not so average 25 year old guy from nor cal.

love the site, the stories, keep them (and me) cumming

btw, posting here cuz i didn't look hard enough. will post in the other

davesmistress
01-16-2008, 05:30 PM
Thats fine...no problem either is OK

mandapanda
03-26-2008, 09:01 PM
hi, i'm new and i LOVE to read the stores but really don't know if i will ever write one. I'm a little embarassed.

davesmistress
03-26-2008, 11:27 PM
Welcome aboard

Thats fine....you dont have to write to enjoy the site...I dont write either...hahaha

Enjoy

geiri
08-28-2009, 03:26 AM
Hi all I am pretty new to this forum.

And just wanted to take part in this Thread, One storie posted so far. I hope you like it.

More to come ;)

mrs babyisblue
08-28-2009, 05:28 AM
hi geiri welcome
i did enjoy your story look foward to reading more of them :)

Brigit Astar
08-28-2009, 01:07 PM
hiya geiri and welcome to the Blue

thegaugemaker
02-04-2010, 11:45 PM
Hi all just joined today hope its as rewarding as I think it will be

davesmistress
02-05-2010, 05:43 AM
Welcome aboard

niteowluk2003
02-05-2010, 08:58 AM
Welcome Geiri and Welcome thegaugemaker,

It only takes one step at a time to become a regular poster on here, just ask anyone. for even the longest journey starts with just a single step.

Brigit Astar
02-05-2010, 05:40 PM
hiya to ya...hey, you gotta watch it, because this site is addictive, and if you come on here a few times you will find yourself hooked.

decruizer
05-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Another nube. :)

davesmistress
05-09-2010, 02:43 AM
Welcome aboard

Fix'm
05-01-2011, 02:02 PM
There doesn't seem to be a lot of action on this thread. I'm still finding my way around and will post my first story shortly (once I figure out such things as how to track my statistics). So far what I have seen looks good.

niteowluk2003
05-01-2011, 04:11 PM
This Thread is mainly for new members to introduce themselves to the rest of the group. your statistics can be tracked by going into the main topic thread and then looking down the list of stories for your story and besides that it will show you how many people have viewed the thread and how many have posted replies to it also.

chance713
07-10-2011, 05:07 AM
How do I get that SIREN, with the oh so sultry voice to read my story?

If you have any problems or questions please contact Davesmistress (Administrator) or any of The Moderators on the forum and we will be glad to help in any way we can.

Thanks for joining us here at Bluestories and we hope you enjoy your stay....:)

niteowluk2003
07-10-2011, 07:28 AM
By your post I assume you have written a story you would like to be made into a audio story. Unfortunately we do not offer that conversion process but check out some of the many text to voice programs out there on the world wide web, you never know there may just a one with that sultry sexy voice you are seeking.

chance713
07-10-2011, 06:38 PM
hello Jolly, We have some things in common. I was a very avid scuba diver, did alot of photog down there and I love word games.

niteowluk2003
07-10-2011, 07:22 PM
Can I let you know rather delicately that unfortunately Jolly was one of the early administrators who sadly had now passed away.