PDA

View Full Version : What if.....

Jackknife
03-10-2010, 02:11 AM
What if a friend of yours says that they like were bi...and have secretly harbored a lil crush on you....what would u say or do?

grumpyoldman
03-10-2010, 06:55 AM
I had a similar situation many years ago; my girlfriend at the time used to circulate in circles of gay gus and bi males; lesbians and bi femaes; at one particular party a bi male came over and began chatting to me and dropped into the conversation how much he would like to suck me and then have me fuck him. I simply pointed out to him that whilst i had nothing against gay or bi males it was not my cup of tea. He simply said shame and left me alone.

So in answer to your question it really depends on your own feelings about the matter of same sex relationships; if you are curious or feel you may be bi then try it and see; if your strictly hetro then explain its not your bag and it will not happen.

Hope this helps.

Jackknife
03-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Im not in this position, its just one of my many mindless questions.

Go4it
03-11-2010, 07:51 AM
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS!!!

Seriously - I don't give a damn what they want to do in their private lives but leave me the fuck out of it!

mkirros
03-14-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm with GOM on this one. Never been in the situation, although I have lots of gay friends and co-workers. If it came up I'd simply say that I'm not interested and let it go at that.

crzy67
03-15-2010, 02:21 AM
Not too long ago, I had a friend out himself to me and that he wanted to be with me. I had no problems with him being bi, however I had to let him down. He took it well.

Brigit Astar
03-15-2010, 08:45 AM
I'd say welcome to the club and let's have a little get-together to "discuss" it.

niteowluk2003
03-15-2010, 10:16 AM
I too would have to agree with G.O.M. it sounds a very sensible approach.

mkirros
03-18-2010, 04:42 PM
I'd say welcome to the club and let's have a little get-together to "discuss" it.

You're just so more adventurous than the rest of us, Brigit. ;)

CAIN
09-14-2010, 11:35 PM
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS!!!

thought that was a very excellent reply