PDA

View Full Version : An Oral question.........

Jackknife
03-10-2010, 07:56 PM
Im curious... During oral sex... do most people have an orgasm? Of my few partners (6), not one who tried could make me orgasm. Is it me or the giver?

Go4it
03-11-2010, 08:38 AM
Based upon the groups that I belong to, I think most males orgasm during oral sex. Far fewer females. Having said that --- Personally, if I am wearing protection there is no way in hell I can ever orgasm with oral sex. Hell, it's damn hard to orgasm with full penetration with protection. And, I have a really hard time even during BBBJ (Bareback blow job).

I have found that I have to have some "control" of the situation in order to have an orgasm. By that I mean that I have to have some form of thrusting in order to cum. The best for me is to have my partner and I be laying on our sides with her providing the oral and I can thrust into her mouth much easier in this position. It works best for me.

crzy67
03-15-2010, 02:24 AM
I have only have had two women who were able to get me off by oral sex. I just have a hard time getting off that way.

Brigit Astar
03-15-2010, 08:42 AM
I for one have never had an orgasm involving oral sex alone

mkirros
03-18-2010, 04:45 PM
I generally have no trouble having an orgasm through oral sex. The women I've given oral sex to have had mixed results, some orgasm, some don't. Most of the women I've been with seem to have one particular type of sex that's most likely to get them off, but I don't know if that can be extrapolated to the female population as a whole.

niteowluk2003
03-18-2010, 05:02 PM
Having read the previous responses I am now beginning to feel like a weirdo... For I have always managed to make my partners orgasm using my mouth and tongue but then again I have sometimes gone on giving oral for nearly an hour at a time.

In reverse though I also find it almost impossible to cum having my dick sucked, but that is because I was always taught by my parents that the principle role for a man is to give pleasure first and foremost and then and only then to take his pleasure.

Does that make me weird or unique...... I really don't know.

Jackknife
03-18-2010, 10:43 PM
Right with ya nightowl

Brigit Astar
03-19-2010, 10:27 AM
No, niteowl, it doesn't make you weird at all; it shows that you have an unselfish attitude; that is, you want to give pleasure before you receive it yourself.

mkirros
03-26-2010, 04:02 AM
I agree. I've always found that the thing that turns me on the most during sex is knowing that my partner is enjoying herself.

April
03-31-2010, 01:34 AM
I think it depends entirely upon your partner. I have had partners in the past, that have never been able to bring me to orgasm during oral sex, and others that have been able to – right up to now with my husband who can every time without fail.

With him I think the huge difference is that, I know how much it pleasure it brings him to please me – so I can lay back and let go and enjoy myself. It doesn’t feel forced, or like it’s a duty so that I will return the favour.

CAIN
09-12-2010, 09:21 PM
Interesting. I never thought that a woman couldn't cum when being pleasured orally. And I surely never thought a man couldn't cum when in a woman's mouth. You guys remember that saying about "I promise I won't cum in your mouth?". My wife and I have been married over forty years and because of medical reasons involving both of us oral is the only way we can, anymore. And, I will promise you, it makes my toes curl every single time.

My Sexy Sister
02-12-2012, 03:32 AM
Its the giver.... ive only had one person make me cum from oral, so not all males orgasm that way.... Yet i've gotten off every girl ive ever given oral to, usually multiple.... its all about being aware of what does it for your partner

My Sexy Sister
02-12-2012, 03:36 AM
I agree. I've always found that the thing that turns me on the most during sex is knowing that my partner is enjoying herself.

its a huge turn on for me.... getting my partner off makes my head spin

lisa21
04-16-2012, 02:04 PM
Only girls no how to make me orgaz during oral