PDA

View Full Version : What Are You on the Web

Jackknife
03-21-2010, 04:01 AM
Just curious. When you interact on the internet, do you remain the same sex or do you change sexes?

crzy67
03-21-2010, 04:02 AM
I still stay male and who I am. I just go by Crzy67.

davesmistress
03-21-2010, 06:40 AM
Im just me....A girl...hahaha

Brigit Astar
03-21-2010, 12:02 PM
I remain the same sex wherever I am or whatever I do; that is, female

mkirros
03-26-2010, 03:58 AM
I'm always male, although I have considered what it might be like to be female. Never quite had the balls (no pun intended) to try it.

April
03-31-2010, 01:20 AM
I have always played on the net as what I am - a female - I think I would be caught out if I was pretending to be a man, plus I don't think I would really appreciate the deception if I discovered that someone else I was friends with was something other than what they told me they were... so I wouldnt like to do that to someone else.

niteowluk2003
03-31-2010, 08:44 AM
In all my time of searching the net I have remained exactly what I am a down to earth; working class Male. Although I have had experience of the deceptions people play on line. One woman toild me she lived in mid west America after discovering I lived in England. She exchanged photo's (At her request) and all was well. That is until a long term friend threw a birthday party for his wife in Croydon England. Lo and behold guess who was sat in the pub as we entered..... the lady in question. So lady in red was probably her user name because of the embarassment in getting caught out in lying.