PDA

View Full Version : Enhancing your sex.

crzy67
03-26-2010, 01:49 AM
Members, have you or, do you use things (drugs alcohol, and other) to help enhance your sexual fun in the bed?

April
04-01-2010, 04:24 AM
Not so much now, but years ago I used to smoke pot before I went to bed (or shared it with someone once in bed) and found that when I did I was so much more hornier than usual, and a whole lot less inhibited than if I went to bed without being under the influence of anything.

These days – when the mood strikes us – we will take a bottle of sambuca to bed with us… the body makes for an interesting shot glass.

niteowluk2003
04-01-2010, 07:11 AM
I discovered early in life one of the greatest aphrodisiacs was helplessness; so sometimes me and the special lady in my life would take soft silk japanese bondage ropes or velcro bed restraints to bed. there is nothing greater than trusting someone enough to place your body at their disposal with only a safe wpord for protection.

Rico
04-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Sex? What's that?

myrasimmons45
04-01-2010, 03:50 PM
I've never used drugs so they never played a role in sex for me. I've been known to drink and even get drunk. When I had sex under the influence, it wasn't any better or worse. Ok, a couple of times I woke up naked, covered in cum and filled with cum but I never did find out if I enjoyed getting that way.

For me, the greatest aids for sex are toys and partners. When you are with a man or a woman who is intent on pleasuring you, making it their sole purpose, you seldom need anything else. When a lover wants to play your body and your sensuality like a fine instrument, trying to elicit every possible response, holding nothing back, the experience is always mind-blowing and unforgettable. Now, being with a partner who also likes to use and share toys just makes it better! I want to be stone cold sober when I have sex so I can experience every morsel of pleasure from it, both by recieving and giving. I can't think of a more erotic sensation and emotional feeling than to feel, hear and see my lover lose all control of himself as he surrenders his sperm to my willing body. Nothing makes me feel more complete or more sexy than the feel of my lover's sperm in me, whereever he puts it. Sharing a cum kiss is the next best thing after having his rigid cock in my mouth, pumping me full of that cum. But, he has to give it all back to me when the kiss ends because I want every last one of his sperm in me!

Brigit Astar
04-17-2010, 08:15 PM
Speaking from a female's point of view, in a way, it's beyond our control or direction. Sometimes we are kind of frigid, and other times we are hot as hell. We can't really control or direct being "hot." It's something that happens that nature has control over; we don't really have any say in the matter. We may desire to have sex wirh someone--that's part of it--but it's only a part. There have been times when I was so horny I couldn't stand it--and I had sex wth guys (and females) that I wasn't that physically attracted to. In short, what I'm saying is that nature rules, and we only play a part in the situation.

Nightwater
05-19-2010, 10:09 AM
I tried yohimbe in prescription form. It was fantastic as an aphrodisiac. It made one want sex all the time. The trouble with it was, it was indiscriminate on the one hand, and made you scratch like a rat on the other. I could live with the lack of inhibitions, but when I caught myself thinking about how I could have sex with a fire hydrant, I stopped using it. I think I still have my first bottle. Itching for days is a hell of price to pay for constant libido.

CAIN
05-19-2010, 07:21 PM
life is all the high I want