PDA

View Full Version : Idiots on the computer,

niteowluk2003
03-26-2010, 01:41 PM
Idiots on the computer.

did you know?

1. Compaq are considering changing the on screen command prompt "PRESS ANY KEY!" because too many people are phoning up asking where the "ANY" key is.

2. AST technical support had a caller complaining that her mouse was hard to control with the dust cover on. The problem cover turned out to be the plastic packaging.

Brigit Astar
03-26-2010, 02:39 PM
oh too true

niteowluk2003
03-26-2010, 03:22 PM
There was the the call to dell's technical helpline about the man who no matter what he did with the mouse or keyboard; nothing appeared on the screen.

Tech help: "Can you see the green power light on the monitor"

Customer: "No!"

Tech Help; "Can you check that the power lead is plug in to the back of the monitor?"

Customer; "Yes it is!"

Tech help; "Very good sir, now can you see if the other lead on the back of the monitor goes down and connects to the pc base unit?"

Customer; "Yes it is!"

Tech help; "Very good sir; now check the master main plug does it connect from the pc base unit to the wall socket?"

Customer; "I don't know; I can't see; it is too dark!"

Tech help; "Can i suggest then sir you turn on a light?"

Customer; "I can't we are having a power cut!"

Tech help; "In that case sir do you have the boxes your pc came in?"

Customer; "Yes why is it that serious!"

Tech help; "I am afraid it is; pack up all the equipement and return it to the shop you purchased it from!"

Customer; "Ok but what do I tell the shop manager?"

Tech help; "tell him you are too F****** stupid for a computer!"

AZdreamin
03-26-2010, 03:44 PM
LMAO, AST? Wow, that is some OLD stuff! I remember my first computer was an AST computer, and that was, umm.... 14 years ago! :D

Brigit Astar
04-17-2010, 07:39 PM
You've got to understand that 50% or more of the people on the net and using comps in general are idiots as far as simple tech goes.They don't understand and can't comprehend simple directions and suggestions. That's just the way it is.