PDA

View Full Version : Most sex in one day.

crzy67
04-18-2010, 03:56 AM
What is the most amount of times that you had in one day?

Brigit Astar
04-18-2010, 09:52 AM
At a New Year's Eve party three years ago, I had sex at least a dozen times over about two hours. It was quite an orgy.

myrasimmons45
04-19-2010, 03:05 PM
Well, when I was a sophomore in high school, I did the varsity football team. I was fucked by all 45 team members at least once and many of them fucked me twice. The three black guys on the team did me even more than that. It turned me on to black cock because of the color difference between their skin and mine (I love watching any cock slide into my pussy). About a month later, I went out with one of them and ended up with all three of them in me at the same time

CAIN
09-14-2010, 11:30 PM
That's not fair myra. You girls get to have all the fun. When the Lord gave out gifts to Adam and Eve, he said that he had two last gifts to give out, one was the ability to piss while standing. Adam immediately grabbed that one. God turned to Eve and said, "I have this last gift to give to you, the ability to have multiple orgasms."

No wonder men still regrett that.

Landy
09-15-2010, 11:01 PM
My record was the weekend after I lost my virginity, we spent the whole day making love and I came 8 times. Unfortunately now 8 times a week is about the best I achieve.

crzy67
09-30-2010, 01:35 AM
When I was a lot younger and with my first girlfriend, we try to out the time before by adding to how many time to have sex that day. I think, by that time we were going at 15 times. We started off very early that day and made it to that number and beyond. It too almost 24 hours to do so. The next day, both of us had trouble peeing for days and were in pain. Young dumb teens. LOL. Funny part is I spoke to her a few days ago and she was joking about it.