PDA

View Full Version : The Spa Resort - The Full Story

shellynhubby
06-25-2010, 03:09 AM
Part I - The Spa Resort

Sally and I were both young, just turning 18 but very different sexually. Both of us were innocent-type girls, but Sally was still a virgin with a pale, slight body. She was flat chested by had very large nipples that I used to admire when she showered. She had black pussy hair that was very think but with protruding vagina lips that told of a large clit underneath her "hood" of flesh. I was more of a curvy body type, with larger than normal breasts but very puffy nipples that I used to hate. Our difference was our sexual experiences - I had been already fucked quite a few times, often with guys getting lucky on their first date. I just loved to fuck, but was ashamed of the encounters afterward. Sally, on the other hand, was a virgin but who liked to hear all about my dates. She was a one guy girl looking for the right guy to one day take her viginity.

Both of us had full pussy hair, which often our hair peaked well out from our bikinis when we went swimming. Back then, we just had hair and thought nothing of it and this was normal. Mine used to be sticky after each fuck and I always took a shower to "fluff" my pussy back to normal after each date.

We went on our senior trip together to place near the beach. There we met this cute guy and girl who told us we should become models. After finally being convinced they were serious, we went along with them to this resort spa where we were warmly welcomed. The head lady at the hotel took our photos then asked us to get undressed for some more photos. She told us the photos were meant to better size us for the clothing we would eventually wear and model, particularly swim suits.

Later on that week, we met many other male models who started coming to the resort. They were all well dressed and built very nice. At the beach, I could not help but notice their buldges, which were enormous. I would look at their "stuff" very shyly, but I would never comment. My lips would feel slippery when they came by to talk. I commented one evening to Sally about the guys. She said they were cute and built very nice. When I asked her about their swim suits, she said they appeared "rather full down there", but she didn't say much of anything else.

After another two days, the head lady approached us and told us that evening there would be a special skin health clinic at the spa for the girls. We were excited. We went up the main stairs of the resort and were greated by another lady wearing a long white gown. She smiled and told us to go into the main room downstairs and not to put any make on, but to shower and exfoliate our skin. We went to the showers and when we were through, we dried our hair and several other girls helped us fix our hair rather nicely. There were three other girls like Sally and I and they seemed very nice. We were given juice and lots of water to drink, and fresh fruit. One of the girls shyly commented how full our pussy hair was, and that you don't this much on the models running around the resort.

After awhile, the head lady requested that we enter the spa. The room was darker and many candle were burning, and their scent was wonderful. There were five beds positioned in the room and the five of us each took a bed - with Sally taking the bed on my left side. I was at the end.

Other women walked into the room wearing the same white gown as the lady who greeted us was wearing. They uncovered our bodies by removing our robes. They then gave us some tea to drink. About 15 minutes passed and I was feeling very relaxed. The ladies then came into the room and lightly oiled our bodies. The sensation was great and made me relax further. The head lady told us softly it was important to relax for the evening. That we were going to be going through a selection process with a man she described as the owner of the resort.

Five carts were wheeled into the room and the head lady again told us it was important to relax. Straps were placed around my legs and around my mid section. I started to worry but everything else seemed so relaxed that I tried to fight my concern. A cover over the cart was removed and there was a silver bowl over several burning candles. A warm clear liquid was being heated. The head lady then announced that long pussy hair was unwelcomed on their models had to be removed by waxing.

I swallowed hard and a couple of the girls started to protest but could not get up due to the straps. The next thing I know, hot wax was being brushed over my pussy hair and legs. I looked over at Sally and she was stairing straight ahead, as if in shock. The wax cooled firmly to my pussy, gripping my hair and skin.

The head lady then asked the attendant girls to remove the wax on her command. She paused then said "Remove"......The soft sound of wax ripping and pulling our hair out was quickly overcome by our screams. I twisted on the bed but could not move away. Other girls were wiggling and thrashing, but suffered the same restraint. Sally was buckling trying to get away when I saw her attendant lady quickly grab another strip of wax and pull. Her hair came lifting off and Sally screamed again. Soon all of our pussies were completely bald and and our skin was stinging.

The attendant ladies then began covering our pussy mounds with oil and some type of cream. This soothed the pain. However, with their oiled hands, the attendant ladies started to part our pussy lips. I felt two to three fingers pushing into my pussy. Then a fourth as if measuring my diameter. She pushed firmly up against my cunt, and I felt the knuckles of all four fingers pressing to enter my stretched opening. My attendant lady turned to the head lady and said "this one is quite open....especially for as young as she looks". I looked over at Sally and her attendant lady was pushing her fingers around despite Sally's crys and resistance. Sally's attendant lady looked over at the head lady and told her "this young lady is quite tight - almost virgin like. She will struggle to make it I do believe..." The head lady responded, "I guess we will soon find out...."

The head lady then instructed the attendant ladies to help "open" the models further....With that command, the attendant ladies pulled back a small sheet on the tray carts. Each lady then picked up a gleaming Graves speculum and then stepped up into and between our spread-eagle legs. The head lady announced that "you will each now be opened further to accomodate our needs....The speculums are large and some of you may find this discomforting at first, but please breath deeply and try to relax." The bills on each speculum were 7 inches long and 2.5 inches wide, and the apature opened to a full 3 inches by 2.5 inches. Each bill would reach back to the cervix and fully open the vagina cavity well beyond the point that any of the 18 year old models had experienced - certainly, not for Sally who was about to have her virgin vaginal opening abruptly pulled and stretched apart.

The head lady then requested the attendant ladies to insert the speculums. Each lady inserted two to three fingers deeply into our pussies, then quickly slid the tip of the speculum bills up and into our openings. Crys and shreaks filled the room from the feeling of abruptly being penetrated by the billls. I felt the tip press up inside me, deeply touching my walls. The head lady then instructed the attendant ladies to beging fully expanding the speculums, and to leave them in our pussies until she instructed them to remove the devices. More crys and screams filled the room as the speculums were expanded - opening and stretching our cunt holes. Sally gasped as she felt her insides burn from the bills pulling open her cunt. Inside me, the bills quickly opened into place and my attendant lady quickly adjusted to the butterfly screw to lock the speculum into place, at its widest point. The head lady noticed how quickly I was opened and looked down into my pussy. "Your quite wet inside I see.....your cervix is also lifted up and back into your belly....you should be quite interesting and popular here!" she exclaimed. "She is obviously well sexed with cocks."

On the table next to me, Sally thrashed her head from side to side as her attendant lady kept applying firm pressure to the speculum trigger and turning the butterfly screw. The speculum finally opened to its full apature and was locked into place - Sally's pussy being the last to open and adjust from the device's vaginal intrusion.

Suddenly, a door in the room opened and in walked a large man wearing a white robe. He wore a mask over his face. He walked to the center of the room between the five spa beds. The head lady went over to great him.

She removed his robe and as it fell away I saw his enormous frame. He was well muscled, tall and exceptionally tan. I looked down and found an enormous cock hanging from his body. It was limp, but engourged in size - which made it incredibly fat, but it also hung long. I had never seen a sight like this in my life. His cock looked like it belonged on some animal, not a human. And I gasped. Other girls taking in the sight also gasped and one I think screamed "on no", as if she knew what lie ahead.

The head mistress and two attendant ladies went over to him. They began oiling down his cock, and one girl licked and kissed his balls, then pulling on his enormous ball sack with her teeth. His ball skin stretched out a good 8 to 10 inches before she let it go with her teeth. It snapped back as if to tighten his balls firmer under his cock - which was becoming quickly engorged and erect. Another attendant girl fell beside his cock and started helping the other girl work his massive size. He held one blond attendant girl by the head and pushed his enormous cock in and out her mouth. Her throat expanded outward as his cock choked down her throat, becoming more and more lubricated with the thick wetness of her throat. She finally pulled away, and cried out and gasped for air. His cock was enormous and I could take my eyes off the sight. Other girls were mumbling, "please let me up"........The head lady then announced that he would penetrate each
of the girls, then fuck each of us as a means to make his selection. The girls all started to fight the restraints further.

The man was now fully erect. Oil glistened and dripped from his cock and balls. The head lady then asked all of us to look at his cock - the attendant ladies then grabbing and turning our heads to make certain we obliged her request. She told us he was 15 inches in length and extremely large in girth. She said "some of you will find this very difficult, if not all of you". She explained, "no other man, or male model for that matter, has his size and cum load. Other men here, you will soon find out, are all around 9 to 12 inches in length. But nothing like what you are about to experience."

He then walked over and positioned himself in front of the first girl, The spa bed had legs that protruded. The straps to our legs had been fastened to the bed legs. The attendant girls pulled a handle that lifted and spread open our legs. The first girl was spread exceptionally wide as he was adjusting the legs so she would be spread at her most open point for an obstructed penetration.

He positioned his enormous head at her pussy entrance then began to push forward. The girl let out a deep scream and groaned and huffed heavily. His enormous head opened her pussy lips and I could see her pussy stretching wide - with her lips becoming thinner the more her cunt gripped his cock. She opened more the further he penetrated. His hips then bucked forward and about half of his cock quickly penetrated her then it stopped. She bucked and screamed as her body convulsed from the intrusion. He pulled back. Her lips pulling in and out with his cock movements - despite the oil applied liberally to her and his enormous cock.....he then pushed forward and began deep, long, strong strokes into her cunt, completely unmindful of her protests.

He finally withdrew and her cunt gapped open, and she was read and pink on the inside. Her pussy area gapped and was wet with oil as well as from her own wet lubricant. I grew more and more nervous and was shaking somewhat. But there was also a side to me that could not allow me to take my eyes off of him and his enormous cock as it entered the girl's pussy with each thrust of his hips. However, with each firm and deliberate penetration, his cock stopped at the same point. The head lady stated "I think you can go no further....." With that comment, he withdrew and his cock plopped out and down, swinging around as if some great rod hung by its end point.

The man moved on to the next table, positioned the girls legs wide open, then pushed his cock up and into her. The penetration was about the same as the first girl, and the result was the same from her - screams and protests.

The man systematically moved down the spa beds in the room. He finally came to Sally. Her legs were up and lifted. The head lady said "you may have some difficulty with this young lady more so than the others, she appears to be quite tight......I do hope she is cooperative though." The man moved his cock head to position in front of Sally's bald pussy. The attendant girls re-lubed his cock and stroked its length to make him as hard and stiff as possible. The head lady said "you will need to be a like a rod for this penetration, if you are to make it happen".....It was almost demeaning to the man, who turned and said "I will run this cock up the length of your cunt if I do not find a nice selection tonight. You told me these were promising young ladies."

With that, he turned to Sally and said "open for me......and he pushed his cock head up and into her pussy. Sally's hips bucked as she screamed out.....He and the attendant ladies grabbed at her hips to hold her, but she fought him off. He finally positioned his cock head and pushed forward, his hips and muscles ripping with excitment. His cock head slide inside Sally's cunt about two to three inches. She then spat at him, landing her spit in his eyes and mask covering his face. He bucked forward, and she screamed ever more loudly as his cock stretched open her virgin cunt hole. His cock made it to four or five inches when it stopped and his cock bent almost in half. He yelled and pulled out of her cunt........I was looking at the whole encounter and said "poor Sally......" I thought I had whispered this, but the man quickly looked in my direction. "Would you like to try next? Although you are last and I haven't comed yet. I hope you can
accept me...which I doubt."

The man turned to the head lady and instructed her to take Sally away to Room 111. "Have the Mistress train her, and introduce her to "Goon" for her fuck training. She is to be able to take his cock in all her holes when through....." The head lady nodded and the attendant girls wheeled Sally's bed into the hallway. She disappeared into the darkness when I heard "now let's see about you....."

The man had the attendant ladies quickly raise my legs. He instructed them to make me spread as wide as possible - to stretch me open. My legs quickly came back and opened. I did gymnastics and I opened much wider than the other girls. The man then positioned his cock head and my entrance, and pushed forward. I felt his enormous head open me up wide, and I screamed. Then his head pushed past my opening and his thickened cock shaft followed, stretching me even wider than his head. He pushed forward and his cock sank deep into my pussy. His balls touched my ass and I gasped deeply and loudly. His entire cock pushed into my pussy, his head hitting my cervix and pushing and distending it up into my belly.

The head lady gasped in amazement....."She's taken all of you, and in one deep thrust." The other attendant ladies all gather around my spa bed. The man withdrew his cock, placed it at the opening and once again thrusted forward. My skin on my belly lifted up from his enormous intrusion, as his cock shaft disappeared into my stretching cunt. He bucked forward and started to fuck me deeply with long powerful strokes. He then began thrusting his hips forward quickly, lifting my ass and pussy off the spa bed with each stroke.

The head lady fell to her knees and said "finally, we have found her...." She seemed relieved....Perhaps because the man would make good on his earlier threat. The man fucked me hard, with his balls slapping against me. His balls felt enormous, and hung down full of cum. My early days of fucking (and my facsination with penetration when I was younger), had me owning a pussy that was more worn than usual for an 18 year old girl - a MILF pussy connected to a young lady.

Finally, the man bucked forward, pushing deep into me. I screamed out loud and felt a warm liquid being injected deep into my belly. He held his cock deep inside me as the shaft and head twitched up and down against the walls of my distended cervix, my belly feeling each enormous shot of cum from his cock and balls. I felt several loads released into me, but he seemed to cum more and more. Finally, he withdrew and thick white cum poured out of my cunt and onto the spa bed - dripping and running down to the floor. The attendant ladies and head lady all stood and staired as my gapping cunt drained his cum. Long, thick white drips and streaks of cum fell from the spa bed to the floor.

The man said "Well, you finally did find her. I want her to see Dr. Vicki,have her breasts enlarged and I would like her to loose another 15 pounds. I think she will be my life choice, but I like her a bit more thin with very large breasts. I also her want her trained for anal.....if her pussy could take all of me, her ass must do the same, and you know how I feel about oral." With that, the attendance ladies cleaned me up, pulled a sheet up over my body and wheeled me out of the room. I only remember seeing the hallway entrance when suddenly there was a jolt to my body and all went dark.

Part II Continued - The Spa Resort

When I awoke, I thought perhaps I had just had a nightmare, or a very wet dream. I took a deep breath and was immediately greeted by a very sharp pain that ran through out my chest. I looked down and my chest was covered with a sheet but it was uplifted and protruded enormously. I gasped realizing the last words I did hear were something about a Dr. Vicki and my breasts being enlarged.

I gently lifted my arm and pulled the sheet away. Wearing a large sports looking bra, my eyes widened as I saw the words put into vision - my breasts were now enormous. I gasped rather loudly and was greeted again by a sharp pain in my chest.

"Good morning" I heard. "Please don't get up or move until we have a chance to speak" the voice said. I turned to my right and standing next to me was an older, but gorgeous red haired lady wearing a doctor's robe. "I'm Dr. Vicki and you, my dear, may just be my best work yet....". I just stared at her and blinked.

"The Head Master, the fellow whose enormous cock you encountered is absolutely smitten with you," she said. He asked, make that instructed me, to implant the largest sizes possible. You my dear were quite a bit of work, but I did manage to fit the 550ml size implants under your muscle cavity, just barely though." I continued to stare at her...."They are the largest size possible, and at first I didn't believe it would work...but we finally managed" Dr. Vicki continued, "Unfortunately, you will be quite sore for a couple of weeks. But I think you will ultimately be very pleased with the attention it gets you as a swimsuit model".

Dr. Vicki continued "You have caused quite a stir around the Spa Resort." "No one girl has done what you just accomplished". "What's that?" I asked. "Why you've took all of the Grand Master's cock.....and I mean all of it from what I heard.....you made him cum." Dr. Vicki said "I do find it quite difficult to believe, judging by your youth, looks, etc., but the Head Lady told me all about it and you would not be here otherwise."

"His cock hurt me quite a bit...." I exclaimed to her, as if to protest my innocence. Dr. Vicki laughed then said "I'm certain it did hurt, but unlike the other girls moving their hips up and away in protest as he tried to fuck them, you pulled your legs back after he fully entered you.....as if by some natural reaction" she said slyly. "And he did fuck your cute little cunt for over 20 minutes before he came" she continued. She pulled the sheets away and I found my legs were strapped into stirrups. "Because judging by the examine results I made on you," Dr. Vicki said, "there was still and enormous amount of cum deep inside your pussy, as if still draining out of your cervix, which it probably is." Dr. Vicki moved closer, "There are many girls jealous of you, which I know you can't believe, but you will soon find out and likely just love this fact." Dr. Vicki continued, "If you will now allow me, and hold still, I have to satisfy my own curiosity
about your pussy". With that she pulled a cloth off of a table revealing an enormous dildo. "This is an exact mold, or replica, of the Grand Master's cock" she stated, "I am going to insert this inside as while you are healing, I am under strict orders to make sure your ability to fuck him was not a fluke".

Dr. Vicki lubed down the Dildo, and placed it at my entrance. I started to say something but just sat there, under the haze of the anesthesia. I then felt my pussy lips opening and a burning stretching sensation over took the haze. Dr. Vicki pushed firmly and the dildo slid deep into my pussy. I made a large gasp when suddenly Dr. Vicki said "I see the dildo stops around the 10 inch mark.....amazing penetration so far, but you are very tight now". With that observation, Dr. Vicki placed her palm at the end of the dildo and pushed very direct and firmly onto the base of the dildo. My pussy gave way and opened further and I screamed.....The dildo slide all the way to the base. "That's it, good girl !" cried Dr. Vicki, "open nice and wide....". And with that she quickly strapped the dildo into place such that the object remained embedded in my cunt when she removed her hand from the base. I was gasping for air, when she said "You are to leave this
object inside you for the next several days." "You may take it out to shower and relax a bit, but it must go back in" she continued "I will be inspecting you to make sure this is the case as I don't want any negative reprocussions from the Grand Master....like his cock pounding me in the ass or worse yet, a visit by the Mistress and Goon."

"Goon" I heard her say....."Sally, what about my friend Sally?" I questioned while still adjusting and breathing hard from the impaling of the dildo.

"Well" Dr. Vicki started, "She is with the Mistress and Goon, who is the gardner for the Spa." "Who is Goon?" I asked.

"He's a large man, very nice actually, but essentially kept in total control by Mistress." She uses him for, well, ....let's just say for certain "training" purposes."

"Like what?" I asked. "Not to worry you, but Goon has an enormous, but some would say, ugly cock. Its bolt arrow straight at the base and very thick, but then curves upward and is covered by large, thick veins, and capped by a large bulbous head. A bit of a monstrous looking thing actually." "The Mistress withholds sex from him for weeks on end, until she has a need. Then she pumps him full of erection medicine like you see advertised on TV, places a cock pump over his cock, and pumps him to a very stiff unbending size and straps his balls and cock with leather to hold his size and put her in control as to when he can cum". Dr. Vicki went on, "The girl to be trained is often required to watch the Mistress's cock preparation efforts just so they understand more of the fuck session to follow, and perhaps to make them tighten their pussy further." Dr. Vicki advised, "The girls are usually bound on all fours with their ass and pussy area thrust and
held into the air and their backs curved inward. The Mistress then usually convinces the Goon that something was done by the girl to his flowers. He's a bit mental and then reacts very aggressively. However, like I said, the Mistress keeps in control by tying a leather strap around his balls to keep him from either cuming or becoming to wild on the girll. But funny thing, if you can call it funny, she is often guilty of being quite aggressive with the girl herself."

Over in Room 111, Dr; Vicki's words were being carried out as if she had been watching each moment. The Goon's cock had just been pumped up, his cock swollen from the vacuum pump with the veins all sticking out. He lowered himself over Sally's upturned ass, placed his cock head directly onto her well oiled cunt lips, then he beared down thrusting his enormous cock into her pussy. Unlike the Grand Master's penetration attempt, Sally's body was held very much in place. His oiled down cock split into her pussy and she cried out as she was entered. With each stroke he penetrated Sally deeper, until his balls were against her pussy lips and his cock fully embedded. He held his shaft into her....shattering her virginity, or what was left of it...Then the Mistress's voice spoke out over Sally's cries "Now, fuck her deeply and thoroughly my dear Goon...Those screams and gasps are from someone who picked your prized flowers earlier today." With that, Goon
stood bent over Sally's cunt and humped his long legs and hips furiously downward and upward, his low hanging heavy balls slapping hard against her split open pussy lips and clithood........Sally met each full thrust into her pussy and distended cervix with her own cries...."You are not to cum until I tell you too." stated the Mistress. "Fuck her deeply, Goon, fuck her deeply...." the Mistress calmly coo'd as she rubbed her pussy and clit as she watched Goon deeply penetrate Sally against her cries of protests.

Goon had finally started to feel his climax building and his balls started to tighten upwards. "Are those your balls tightening up my dear Goon?" the Mistress asked. Goon's fucking motion increased to an ever faster pace, his balls making a distinct slapping sound against Sally's bald pussy mound - as if he was hurrying to shoot his load. "I don't think so!" exclaimed the Mistress. And with that statement she pulled hard on the leather leash in her hand causing his balls to jerk violently back up against his ass, pulling backwards and up and turning bright red, the deep purple. Goon let out an enormous cry and pulled his cock from Sally's freshly stretched pussy.

"My goodness....look at Sally's pussy gap open....well done Goon." the Mistress stated. Goon was aching and bending over waiting for the pain in his groin to subside. "Now put your cock in the pump and get erect again.." she advised him. We will give her pussy a break now, but we of course will concentrate on Sally's ass next......" Sally wimpered under her breath.

Goon withdrew his now erect cock from the pump and the Mistress once again tied off his balls and cock. Goon dutifully hovered over Sally's ass held high in the air, then positioned his heavily lubricated cock at her anal entrance.

As Shelly was being wheeled down the hallway with the Head Master's replica dildo embedded in her pussy, Shelly heard a loud cry come from behind a door as she was passing. It was a voice that sounded familar to her. And it was, for on the other side of the door Goon's cock entered Sally's ass from behind and stretched opened her virgin anal tunnel. She also heard a female's voice exclaiming over Sally's cries "Well done, Goon! You penetrated her all the way to your balls....you may cum inside her when you are ready."

Dr. Vicki looked at Shelly and said, "I think your friend is in there.......with Goon". More cries and gasps were heard, as each penetration fell inside her. Finally, a loud male cry was heard. Goon released his load deep inside Sally's ass, holding his cock firmly inside her. When he withdrew, white thick cum poured from Sally's gapped open ass as she collapsed from exhaustion onto her restraints. Her body glistening wet from her perspiration and oil that had been liberally applied over her body.

"Well done again, Goon" the Mistress's voice was overheard saying. Give yourself a minute then let's introduce Sally's mouth and her throat to your cock. I would like to see you made hard again, but without the pump, please". With that, Goon's heavily cum glistening cock dangled heavily between his legs. He looked up, and approached Sally's face. She looked up at the cock that was now dandling before her mouth, and her mouth fell open. "Good, she's learning quickly isn't she Goon" the Mistress calmly stated. "They always do at this point. She is well on her way to becoming a wonderful housewife slut for one of our male model friends....." With Mistress's nod, Goon grabbed Sally's head and fed his enormous tool into her mouth. Sally choked and gagged but was soon working her head and back and forth, just how Shelly had described to her the blowjobs she had performed on many of her dates.

A few minutes later, another male cry was heard as Goon flooded Sally's throat and mouth with cum...."Don't loose a drop my dear Sally, not one drop....." the Mistress commanded. Sally gulped and choked down his massive load of cum - the first time she had ever even tasted cum.

The Spa Resort - Part II
Shelly was finally presented to the trainer to begin getting in shape, and achieving the body the head master instructed her to have. The Trainer was a striking male, cut body and great personality. Shelly took an immediate liking to him and during their workouts she would get nervous flutters in her stomach as she did when she liked a guy and got horny around his presence.

The training sessions were hard, but always ended with nice rub down on the work-out mats. After a couple of weeks, the trainer began working stretching sessions into her routine - often grabbing Shelly's legs while he sat behind her, and stretch her legs up and back. Teaching her to completely spread open with her pussy mound protruding at the farthest point forward. She always felt shy and embarssed when he stretcher her like that - she often drew stares from the other males working out in the gym. The trainer told Shelly he was under instructions to allow her to open wider for the grand master and he did what he was told. She felt comfortable as both the trainer and Dr. Vicki told her that under no circumstances were any other guys to enter her or penetrate her pussy. Her pussy was viewed as off limits.

After one particularly hard day of working out, the trainer asked Shelly to follow him to the locker room. "Its time for your **** that Dr. Vicki instructed me to provide you...." Shelly obliged and followed the trainer to the locker room. He asked her to shower. "Just go into the showers through that door and wash up, then we will have lunch..." Shelly did as she was told.

She entered the shower and was alone - only a round padded vinyl table sat in the middle of the shower and the room was warm with the water running. Shelly thought the padded table was strange, but she sat her towel on the table and started to get wet. She closed her eyes and put her head under the warm water. When she opened her eyes, before her walked in the trainer - his body was completely naked, his muscles bulging. Shelly gasped when she looked down and saw the trainer's cock was completely erect. The cock was very thick, so thick the cock got wider down the base. His cock curved upward and was around 10 inches long. Shelly just stood there.

The trainer said, "Shelly, its ok, just come over here." Shelly walked over and the trainer took Shelly's arms and pulled her towards him. "I want you to touch me".....Shelly took his cock in her hands and was immediately wet from the occasion. "I want you to close your eyes now....." he instructed. Shelly complied. When the trainer told her to open her eyes, she was shocked to see a room full of men enter the shower room. All naked with their cocks in different stages of erection. "Your **** is a high protein ****" advised the trainer, "You are to accept a cum load from each of us and must swallow". "You will start with me first...." and with that, the trainer pushed Shelly down to her knees, grabed the back of her head, and guided his cock into her throat..."That's it, Shelly, suck my cock deeply. I've been waiting for this since I first met you. And, in case your wondering, the grand master's instruction was only to stay out of your pussy. Dr. Vicki prescribed protein from our cocks.........and also asked us to train you anally" Shelly gasped as the cock pushed into her throat. She then suddenly felt a cock head running down her ass, then stop at her opening. "Spread open.....nice and wide..." With those words Shelly suddenly felt her ass stretched open and a cock abruptly penetrate into her tight opening.....the cock sliding in all the way without any time for Shelly to adjust.

The pumping of Shelly's openings had started. As she was gasping and chocking, suddenly her mouth was flooded with the thick white cum from the trainer. He held her head in place instructing her "take ever bit down your throat.....you have another 24 loads of cum to go." The trainer's load was thick and shot large amounts of cum into her throat. Shelly tried to swallow as the cock continually was thrusted in and down her throat from the massive hands held on her head and pulling and pushing her down on his cock.

The man with the cock in her ass reached down and lifted Shelly's legs up - lifting her off the ground as his hips and cock stayed grinding deep against her ass. He placed her on the table, withdrew his cock and instructed her to turn over on her back. Shelly did as told, but her head fell off the side of the table and was then greeted by another cock entering her mouth. "Time to learn to throat fuck and be fucked deeply in your ass......"

Dr. Vicki walked into the Shower...."Good, I see you started Shelly protein ****...., let me help you guys out." Dr. Vicki went over and removed her clothes, then climbed the table and layed her pussy next to Shelly's head. "Guys, please use my pussy to jack-off your cocks, then pull out and cum in Shelly's mouth....And Shelly, don't miss a load." As Dr. Vicki was moving into position and telling Shelly what to do, the fifth load of cum was pumped into Shelly's mouth, with her choking and and trying to swallow.

Dr. Vicki told the men "use my pussy and her ass to jack-off your cocks, but just make sure each load is in her mouth......" With that statement, the circle of men drew tight around Shelly and Dr. Vicki. Their cocks would be pulled from Dr. Vicki's cunt and placed into Shelly's mouth for their ejaculation. Dr. Vicki said "Shelly, sorry to tell you this, but this is how you will finish your work-outs for the next two weeks.......and consider this both your lunch and dinner. So make sure you swallow as much as possible."

Part III - The Expansion of Sally

The mistress had not fully turned Sally and was getting frustrated. She had Sally taken to Dr. Vicki for an examine. "I have picked her as my trainee, but she is most uncooperative. I've never had such a girl so stubborn in my practice" exclaimed the mistress to Dr. Vicki. "The grand master will be disappointed in me, completely disappointed, if I don't succeed with her. He really does not like her, and told me to keep her for myself." The mistress told Dr. Vicki that she wanted complete control over her, and "her pussy, particularly her pussy." "She should be able to take whatever I decide is to fuck her...."

Shelly was strapped into the examination chair - essentially a gyno examination chair with leg braces and stir-ups to holder her legs wide and apart. "I want you to expand her opening"....requested the mistress. Dr. Vicki looked at Sally's cunt, rubber her fingers around the lips...."I could place an expansion ring into her" advised Dr. Vicki. "That will hold her open and we can adjust the size over time." With that statement, Dr. Vicki walked to a cabinet, open the door, and came back with a stainless steel tray with a sheet covering it. She pulled the sheet off and on the tray were several oval shaped stainless steel rings in various sizes. "This should be a good size to start with...." As Dr. Vicki picked up the ring and placed it near Sally's pussy, Sally bucked and thrashed her hips around. "See what I am talking about !!" exclaimed the mistress. "She is always fighting what I want her to do". Dr. Vicki looked at the mistress and said "perhaps its because you torment her....you do have your reputation." The mistress deadpanned "You know my tastes, and that is with women. I want her for me and to learn from me, but first she is to completely cooperate before she learns to behave as I do...." Dr. Vicky shook her head "OK, but I'm glad you never selected me...."

Sally shrieked as Dr. Vicki began pulling open he pussy and trying to place the expansion ring inside her. "Hold still and this won't last long....you'll get used to the pressure of the ring in a day or two" said Dr. Vicki. And as she was trying to place the ring, the mistress looked down at the tray. Her eyes cast over the remaining rings. She pulled the sheet back further, and reached down and grabbed one particular ring. She held it up and passed it over her had and onto to her wrist - like a bracelet. "What about this one?" asked the mistress. When Dr. Vicki turned to look, her eyes widened. "I only use that on women over 40 or usually to help open them after pregnancy...." "That ring opening is 4 inches long and 3 inches wide and would be very, very difficult to fit inside her..." stated Dr. Vicki.

"Well...." said the mistress, "We should get started then". "Goon, help the good doctor will you...." And with that command, Goon stepped forward. He crawled up and over the table. "Lower you ass onto Sally's mouth to cover the emotion we are about to hear." With that, Goon lowered his ass deeply onto Sally's face and mouth, her cries being drowned out. "Now, reach inside her pussy and pull wide and do as the doctor says." Goon placed his fingers inside Sally and pulled her apart, Dr. Vicki then placed the ring towards Sally's stretching and ever increasing gapping cunt. "This will be difficult" said Dr. Vicki shaking her head. A muffled scream came from under Goon's ass as the ring was being worked into place.

"There, the lips of the ring are behind her labia and vaginal opening. It won't come out unless we take it out" said Dr. Vicki. The mistress bent down and examined her work....."Good, I can clearly see her cervix." And next the mistress took her lubbed hand, reached through the expansion ring, and slide her middle finger into her cervix opening.....Sally screamed out from the instrusion...."I think I now have just what I need for her cooperation. With my hand in place, she is like my puppet....." And with that statement, the mistress pushed her middle finger into Sally's cervix. Sally cried out, "please no, no further....I will do what you want, just stop, please......"

Part IV - Sally feeds Shelly

After Mistress withdrew her hand from Sally's pussy, held open by the now fixed expansion ring, Mistress instructed Goon to assist Sally from the examination table. "Goon, do give Sally a lift down like a gentleman please..." the Mistress stated. Dr. Vicki released Sally's legs from the restraints and stir-ups and Goon placed his arms under Sally's naked body and lifted her and then placed her feet on the floor. "She will have trouble walking with her legs together for a few days, maybe more..." said Dr. Vicki. Sally took a step forward and her legs stayed apart. "How do you expect me to walk and do my activities in the garden?" Sally protested. The Mistress looked at Sally and said "My dear, I like you best with your legs spread anyway....now lets go." Goon led Sally out of the examine room and to the garden area. He gave Sally a drink and fruit and showed kindness despite the buldge his cock made whenever he was around her. As the two walked out Dr. Vicki turned to Mistress and said "I want to talk to you about my problem girl now.....Shelly". "What problem would that be, I thought she was the golden girl and so-called "selected" by the Grand Master as his personal lady, cover model, etc., etc., etc." Mistress sarcastically responded.

"Well...." Dr. Vicki continued, "She has been doing great, but she is on my "protein cum ****" or rather the trainers....she has about lost her weight, but she almost daily has been with men, up to 25, taking their cocks orally for their cum....She was in tears the past couple of days. I need her to finish her 'meals' but I want her relieved of having to orally service the men in their locker room for their cuml." Mistress responded "Well if its relief from men you want, you of all people know I am just the person for the job. I would love to put the men in their place." The Mistress continued..."I might have just the right idea.....tomorrow, when your precious Shelly finishes her workout, take her to the ladies locker room shower and have her stay there. She will get her protein but without the cocks dandling in front of her....I promise." Dr. Vicki looked puzzled and then stated "I am not sure I was asking for you help, but now you have me curious." The Mistress cut her short..."Just have your Shelly in the ladies locker room shower and stay put." Dr. Vicki then demanded "Will this somehow involve her friend Shelly you are supposedly "training". We all know your objective is to make her a complete lesbian S&M freak like you....." The Mistress grabbed Dr. Vicki's arm and said coldly...."just have her there, you have done enough to me and our relationship." Dr. Vicki also reached down but instead grabbed Mistress's crotch then pushed her fingers firmly up into her and said "you miss this hand don't you!" then sharply turned and walked off. Mistress stood there and shook, knowing the one person she could never control was the one she also loved and who walked away. "Why her?" Mistress coldly thought......

The next day Shelly finished her workout and stood stiffly in front of the men's locker room door, hesitating to again enter....The trainer started to take her hand, but Dr. Vicki said from behind "Shelly, come with me, you are almost finished and you will be off to your first magazine cover shoot". Dr. Vicki led Shelly into the ladies locker room. "I have arranged for you to complete your protein meal in here today, but without the men. Just enter the ladies shower area." Shelly did so and when she walked in a padded stool and warm shower greeted her. "There is a cup of tea and a small door on the shower wall. When I tell you to open the door, you will find a tube to dispense your protein." "Is my meal still from the men...?" Shelly inquired. "I think so, but just put the tube in your mouth when you are told to do so, then suck hard and swallow. Trust me, its a relief for your mouth - although all the men here are talking about your incredible oral skills I must say !!" Dr. Vicki excitedly added. Shelly calmly took her seat and said thanks. She took a sip of tea and just began her wait.

On the other side of the adjacent wall, Mistress walked into the room with Sally, who was naked. "You are here to help your friend Shelly my dear. She has had to deal with quite a few men, and their cocks, and you are here to help. Now sit up on the table." Sally, now more submissive with the expansion ring in place and her fear of Mistress compounded softly complied. As she layed naked on the table in the men's shower, Mistress grabbed her legs and pulled them back over her shoulders. "You are to remain wide and Goon will help you." With that statement, the room began to fill with men, all naked and in various stages of erection, with Goon grabbing her ankles and holding her legs back and open.

"I am Mistress and each of you fellas are in for a treat. A hand-rub from me that you will never forget." Mistress pointed to one of the largest men, with a heavy and large set of balls hanging low with his enormous cock. "Please straddle Shelly's body on all fours and place you cock just over her open pussy..." the Mistress added. The man complied and climbed up and over Sally's body. "Any of you others may feel free to use Sally's mouth to increase you readiness to cum." And with that one man stepped forward and grabbed the back of Sally's head and started to feed his cock into her mouth. Sally turned her head in protest by the Mistress yelled "open for him now!" Sally complied.

The Mistress began applying oil to the man's low hung cock and started pulling long downward strokes pointing his enormous head towards Sally's pussy gaping open from the expansion ring. The Mistress increased her stroking speed and then inserted two fingers from her other gloved hand into the man's ass. She rubbed just inside the man's ass increasing his erection and making him reach his climax almost immediately. "That's it !!" exclaimed Mistress "I want every drop of your cum into her open cunt !!" The man grunted and his muscles tightened as the first blast of thick white cum poured heavily from his cock and into Sally's gaping opening. He released more and more thick white streams of cum and exclaimed loudly as Mistress continued to rub inside the man's anal cavity and pulled and milked his cock hurridly. "I want it all !!" commanded Mistress, "push all your cum into her". As the man gasped and finished his load his cock grew limp. " You are now down, so off with you and to the next" Mistress calmly ordered. As the man climbed down another man quickly took his place. "Sally, you are here to have your cunt completely filled with cum...then your friend Shelly will aid you to avoid pregnancy by cleaning you out with this tube" as the Mistress held up a long clear tube than ran into a box on the wall. "I do hope she is hungry" Mistress sarcastically remarked. Sally cried out "I don't want to become pregnant you bitch....." Mistress laughed and said, "very well then, we'll see where we get too." Within a minute another groan was heard as the second man released his load through Mistress's cock grip and into Sally's cunt opening. "Good," the Mistress stated, "you are starting to fill."

At the final point, 15 men had Sally's expansion ring expanded cunt filled to the top over her opening. White and thick the cum started to roll down when the tube began to fill. The filling was the first sign of Shelly sucking and "feeding" from the tube and unbeknown to her from Sally's gapping cunt.

When Sally's cunt was almost empty another 10 men entered the room - some black and some white. "We're not quite through my dear...." Mistress calmly stated. Another set of loads. And the process repeated itself.

When Mistress had finished and the tube no longer emptied Sally's vaginal cavity, Mistress told Sally, "you are still about a quarter full and no telling how much has drained into your cervix..." Mistress pulled the tube from the box and placed the tip into Sally's mouth. "I suggest you finish Shelly's meal..." Now suck hard you little tramp...and may be your cute little cunt will not experience pregnancy." Sally gasped and strained to take the tube into her mouth. Mistress then laid down on Sally's body pressing her legs back. "Let me help you with this..." pushing the tube into her mouth. "Now suck like a good girl..."

Sally began pulling cum into the tube. As she was doing this, Mistress pulled her own full pussy lips opened and sealed them to Sally's expanded pussy ring. Sally then felt what could only be described as a warm liquid rushing into her open cunt. "I will help you wash that cum down..." The Mistress had opened her bladder and began pissing into Sally's cunt. Both the cum and piss mixed together as Mistress gripped Sally's cheeks and face and ordered her to suck and drink deeply. "You are learning my dear , you are learning......" The Mistress pushed harder and increased her stream into Sally's pussy. Her piss stream thickening and filling Sally completely as some of the overflow ran to the shower floor. "Don't spill too much my dear, or we shall have Goon also flush you out....." Goon stepped forward with his enormous cock, and smiling ackwardly in anticipation of relieving himself into Sally. "Don't rush Sally my dear Goon....let her enjoy." Sally gasped and chocked as the tube contents emptied into her mouth.

Shelly had cleaned up and walked out of the ladies locker room. She was made up, her hair looking sharp and sexy and her body glowing a healthy tan. Dr. Vicki looked at her and said "Shelly, you are just stunning. You will be the top swim suit model this year. Congratulations on finishing your training." Shelly looked at Dr. Vicki and said "thanks....I am looking forward to it...." Dr. Vicki then added, "and the Grand Master is looking quite forward to seeing you again."

Part V - The Ravishing of Shelly

Shelly had just finished her bikini fashion shoot on the beach and was heading to her changing room when Dr. Vicki stopped her. "Shelly, how are things?" she asked "You really looked great today during the shoot, I could not take my eyes off of you and those poses you were striking....Wow!" Shelly replied "Thanks, I am really enjoying my new figure and career here. I guess I have you to thank you for most of it. I'm just glad I am modeling now and all that preparation work is behind me. I cannot wait to travel from here and work for the magazine," Shelly smiled back at Dr. Vicki.

"Shelly, since you first arrived here you have handled yourself particularly well" Dr. Vicki stated.

"Well, I am not sure handled things all that well. I was really ashamed of some of the things I was asked to do, and sometimes required to do. Anyway, I have mostly tried to forget about all the bad things and focus on what's fun and positive" Shelly replied. "Bad things?" questioned Dr. Vicki, "Like what would you call bad, the locker room and the training?"

"Not really the locker room, more so the "selection night", that was horrible. When I do remember that night, and I try not to do that often, then I'm thinking 'is he going to return', along with that cock of his" whispered Shelly. "I mean its been 6 months ago and I guess he's forgotten about me. I was hoping he would."

Dr. Vicki interrupted "Shelly he's not forgotten about you, in fact he's been saving himself for you and, unlike the rest of the male models around this place, he gets very fixated on one girl. I would not be surprised if he's really fallen for you, and just does not know how to face you after that night."

Shelly replied "Well, he hasn't been around and that is just as well as I guess. Maybe he's moved on and never really 'selected me'. Besides, I could never take that cock inside me again." "You know they strapped me to a table and I was left with no choice but to accept him. I was scared to death as were the other girls."

"But you took him and his length. Even I could not do that and he's tried several times on me, but that has been a long time ago" Dr. Vicki said in response and looking down at Shelly's figure. "Anyway, the reason I am here is that he sent me to tell you he will want you soon." Shelly stared at Dr. Vicki then replied "I don't think you understand, I cannot go through having sex with him again. His body is awesome and all that, and his face is certainly hot as I recall, but he's just too much, he's huge!"

Dr. Vicki replied "I know dear, I examined him a long time ago and that is a sight you could never forget." Dr. Vicki whispered in a hush tone into Shelly's ear, "He's fifteen inches long and at least seven to eight inches around, perhaps more at the base...I have his measurements more or less memorized." Shelly giggled, "I guess having sex when I was younger helped me despite my shyness, but that's something I never really wanted people to know or figure out." Dr. Vicki looked at Shelly and said "What do you mean 'when I was young'! You're ARE young just look at you. Then Dr. Vicki sternly said, "You know, you did take it all, and I know you did, along with that training toy I gave you but apparently stopped using. You didn't follow your doctor's advise" Dr. Vicki whimsically remarked.

Shelly snapped "I've been more or less taken by every man here! The locker room, the cocks hanging down in my face. This place is totally twisted when it comes to sex. I have had cocks up inside every opening!!"

"But not in your vagina little Shelly" Dr. Vicki cut her off. "Not in that pussy of yours....I kept you from having to worry about cum inside your vagina, getting pregnant, you know. A lot of girls have ended up that way around here."

As Dr. Vicki quieted Shelly, she continued "Anyway, I didn't come over here to argue with you, I came over here because I want you to come to my beach home now, I want to show you something. Please come along." Shelly looked confused then replied "Ok, fine, let's go."

As the two walked together, Dr. Vicki pulled Shelly closer to her "You really are nice and I want to comfort you so you are not in fear around here. You are so special to me, Shelly. I didn't mean to upset you by mentioning the Grand Master." Dr. Vicki whispered. Shelly looked and gave her a shy smile in return, "I like to know that you care for me, and I like hearing it, and I feel you are the only person around here that likes me as a friend. You have also made me look great. The other girls here just ignore me."

"Like I said," Dr. Vicki stared at Shelly, "They're all just jealous of you and who's to blame them. Come on, I will help you relax and enjoy yourself."

Shelly and Dr. Vicki finally came up to the beach home. It was beautifully appointed and inviting both inside and out. "This is really a nice place, its gorgeous" Shelly admired. Dr. Vicki replied "Thanks, its really special to me. And speaking of special, please follow me to my most favorite room." As the the two passed down a hall way, they entered a room that was lit with candles of all shapes and sizes. The smell was wonderful and Shelly took it all in. "I want to live in a place like this someday" Shelly said to Dr. Vicki. The middle of the room had a large padded bed table. "This is my massage table, and you Shelly are in for a treat!" Dr. Vicki said holding up her hands and wiggling her fingers smartly with a big smile coming across her face. "This is what I do best. Please come over here." Shelly walked over and Dr. Vicki said "here, let's remove your bikini top" as she pulled and untied her bikini strings, "then let's remove these cute bottoms of your's" as her hands slid slowly and softly down Shelly's sides - pausing just enough to hook her thumbs into the sides of Shelly's bikini bottoms and then continued pulling downward.

Shelly's enormous triple D breasts dropped from her bikini top, and her nipples were immediately erect and distended from her dark aeroles. Shelly stepped forward out of her bikini bottoms, revealing her smooth bald pussy and mound that extended out. "That breast augmentation certainly agreed with you.....I am so proud of my handiwork I must admit" Dr. Vicki said while staring warmly at Shelly's figure. "Now, up you go and relax. I see you also just waxed." Shelly replied, "I was waxed this morning just before my shoot. They wanted that smooth look for the bottoms I was wearing." Dr. Vicki looked at Shelly's full pussy mound and her youthful and full figured lips, then felt her own pussy starting to swell and get wet.

Shelly climbed up onto the table and laid down on her back. "Don't freak out, but I use a lot of warm oil when I provide my massages. Just relax and close your eyes." Dr. Vicki calmly told Shelly. With that statement, Dr. Vicki picked up and poured a large vase of warm oil onto Shelly's breasts, then continued the warm stream of oil down her tummy and onto her pussy mound. The oil was thick and warm and felt relaxing to Shelly. "Wow, you do pour a lot of oil....my gosh." Shelly whispered in quiet protest. Dr. Vicki's hand started working the oil over Shelly's body. As she worked the oil into her body and supple skin she stopped to pour even more warm oil until Shelly's skin had a thick wet sheen of oil encasing her figure. Her body was oiled completely. "There, I think that's got you covered!" Dr. Vicki laughed.

As the message continued, Dr. Vicki whispered into Shelly's ear, "Open your legs and lift them back." As Shelly did so, Dr. Vicki's face slid between Shelly's thighs. Her lips found Shelly's pussy mound and she softly started to part Shelly's swollen mound with her tongue. "This is the best part" Dr. Vicki softly spoke just before she pulled Shelly's clit mound into her mouth and started sucking and pulling her clit and clithood in and out of her lips and mouth.

"Oh my...." Shelly immediately relaxed and the tickle in her pussy overwhelmed her - but she felt shy and a bit ashamed. Shelly then slowly opened her legs a bit further "I have thought about doing this with my friend Sally, but I was always unsure how to ask her. I have never had a girl or woman do this to me....." she calmly stated...."oh my, that feels so nice...oh my goodness, oh..." Shelly's belly started to tense up and she felt what she knew to be a climax starting to build "please, oh....I feel so, so ....." Shelly let out a gasp and dropped her head back letting her feelings and sensation take control over her mind. She reached down and grabbed her legs and pulled herself open and wide for Dr. Vicki...."Oh my, Oh my....that feels so good..."

Shelly was now completely spread apart by her own hands for Dr. Vicki's oral session. Shelly then felt her pussy being opened as Dr. Vicki had reached up with one hand and inserted three fingers deep inside Shelly's pussy. Dr. Vicki knew immediately where to find Shelly's G-spot as she curled her fingers back and upward into Shelly's open cunt. Shelly then felt her belly contract hard as she tightly closed her eyes. Dr. Vicki was now rapidly working her hand in and out of Shelly's now open pussy as she sucked on her clithood while simultaneously rolling her tongue over her protruding clit.

Shelly suddenly convulsed and fluid shot out from her cunt opening as she came hard. "Ahhhhhh....ooohhh!" Shelly cried out while a thick stream of fluid shot from her pussy and into Dr. Vicki's chin and now opening mouth. She convulsed again and again from her climax while Dr. Vicki worked her fingers and tongue firmer and faster against her and inside her. Shelly again released a shot of fluid as her contractions inside her cunt deepened from Dr. Vicki's hand and tongue movement. "Ohhhhhhhh...eeeeeeeeeee...ahhhhhhhh!!" Shelly gasped from her second orgasm, convulsing and arching her back and continuing to tightly close her eyes.

Dr. Vicki eagerly lapped at Shelly's pussy lips trying to catch her fluid as it ejaculated from her cunt. "That's it Shelly, cum for me.....cum hard!" Dr. Vicki seductively implored.

Then as her climax subsided, Shelly opened her eyes and above her face hung an enormous cock hovering intensely.

Shelly gasped loudly. "Oh My, Ohhhhh...." Shelly's gasp trailed off.

Glistening and wet with oil the cock was fat and curved upward with huge veins buldging out the flesh. Shelly then heard a deep voice gruff out "Now its time to fuck...."

As Shelly heard those words, the table portion holding Shelly's head fell away and collapsed. Shelly's head dropped down and was caught by an enormous pair of hands, which grasped the sides of her head and face. "Open for me..." the huffing voice said.

Shelly then saw an enormous sets of balls hanging down as the fat cockhead pressed open her lips and mouth. Shelly's mouth fell open as the head and thick shaft abruptly entered her mouth and pressed down into her throat - the oil helping ease the cock's entry into her throat as she choked.

The cock was the Grand Master's organ and it pushed into Shelly's throat as she gasped and choked harder, trying to catch her breath. "That's it my dear, take me down your throat like a good girl." The Grand Master pumped his cock forward gagging Shelly, then holding his cock in place for what Shelly thought was an eternity while her throat muscles convulsed around the intrusion.

Her face turned deep red as she continued to convulse and swallow.

He pulled his cock free of her mouth as long thick trails of slimy throat mucus pulled out with it. He then pushed his cock foward again and repeated his violent throat entry. "That's it....throat fuck me like you were throat fucked in the locker room....." Shelly gasped and choked hard as the cock pushed out the sides of her neck from the expansion of entry. "So Shelly, you were wanting to leave me?" inquired the Grand Master as he again held his cock down her throat.

Dr. Vicki looked up at the Grand Master and smiled at him, her face glistening wet with Shelly's ejaculate fluid and oil mixed with it. "She's open for you my dear....." Dr. Vicki calmly cooed to the Grand Master. The Grand Master again pushed his cock deep into Shelly's stretched out throat and said, "Good....I will get to her cunt in a minute." Shelly's tears and throat mucus poured down onto her forehead and into her hair. Her face was distorted from the violence of having to orally please the Grand Master. Dr. Vicki replied "No hurry, when you are ready my dear.....I will continue to 'play' with her for now." The Grand Master again withdrew his cock only to push it deep into Shelly's throat after she made a quick gasp for air.

As Dr. Vicki finished her reply, she collapsed her fingers into a ball and then pushed her entire hand as a fist into Shelly's pussy opening. Her fist passed through Shelly's opening and her arm slid half way up to her elbow and stretched the length of her pussy. "I'll make sure her cervix isn't in the way" as Dr.Vicki winked and slyly smiled at the Grand Master.

Shelly's muffled scream tried to find its way out, but the Grand Master's cock had her throat fully consumed.

"You will be a good girl and open your legs for me even wider won't you?" purred Dr. Vicki as the flesh on Shelly's belly pushed up into a mound around her belly button from the intrusion deep from within her. Dr. Vicki pumped her fist and arm in and out of Shelly's gapping cunt. "Amazing..." Dr. Vicki continued as her other hand had worked a vibrating dildo into her own cunt. The Grand Master worked his hands down and over Shelly's heaving breasts. He slapped at her right breasts causing it to jiggle violently, then he reached down and pulled both her nipples upward stretching her breasts outward.

Shelly could not cry out, the Grand Master's cock was deep into her throat and Dr. Vicki's hand and arm was buried even more deeply inside...."Shall we meet in her middle?" Dr. Vicki continued with a slight erotic laugh while pushing her arm further inside. Shelly's cries once again tried to escape the oral seal made from the Grand Master's cock..."I do wish I could feel your cock head from within!" Dr. Vicki again erotically laughed.

The ravishing of Shelly had begun.

"Shelly you are to fuck me deeply and do completely as we say" the Grand Master instructed. And with that he withdrew his enormous cock from her throat. Shelly gasped for air and choked hard as her face was wet and dripping from her own throat mucus and tears. "Keep your legs open..." he instructed her. Shelly laid there gasping for air when she felt a ball gag enter her mouth and the straps pull tight around the back of her head. "This will help you with your emotion and cries" the Grand Master stated as he walked around the side of the elevated bed as Dr. Vicki withdrew her arm and fist. A distinctive "pop" came from Shelly's pussy as Dr. Vicki abruptly withdrew her arm and fist, still clenched in a tight ball. Shelly gasped from the feeling of her belly being once again pulled flat.

The Grand Master climbed atop the table, his enormous and fully wet and erect cock turning upward and swinging from side to side - its shaft achieving every bit of the fifteen inches Dr. Vicki had described. "Open for me Shelly." And with that command, the Grand Master lifted Shelly's legs and placed them over his shoulders. He pushed forward entrapping her legs and lifting her ass and pussy off the table and placing her cunt at the perfect angle for the deepest possible penetration.

His cock head moved to the entrance of her pussy, now open and gapping. Dr. Vicki grabbed his enormous shaft and placed the head at her pussy entrance. "There you go my dear...." Dr. Vicki stated as she kept her hand in place to guide the cock's entry into Shelly's pussy. The Grand Master pushed his hips downward in one full motion. His cock entered Shelly and slide deep within her belly. Shelly cried out from underneath the ball gag in her mouth, turning her head violently from side to side, sweat now breaking out all over her body and around her face. The Grand Master's cock completely disappeared into Shelly's body. His cock sunk deeply as his balls now pressed and rolled up firmly against the bottom of Shelly upturned pussy and ass.

The Grand Master looked deeply into Shelly's eyes and calmly said "Time to fuck...." as his hips lifted upward fully withdrawing his cock to just its head, then pushing firmly back down fully penetrating Shelly with each thrust. The Grand Master fucked deep and hard, with long punishing strokes into Shelly's cunt. She cried out from under the ball gag with each deep entry. His balls slapping hard against the base of her upturned pussy and ass.

"That's it Shelly, take it deep and hard..." Dr. Vicki calmly whispered in her ear. The Grand Master continued to quicken the pace of this thrusting. His ass and thighs were now rapidly moving up and down as he fucked Shelly as fast and deep as possible. Shelly's cries were now continuous under the ball gag as her vaginal canal and cervix absorbed the impact of his massive cock, and the sound of his flesh slapping Shelly's flesh filled the room.

Dr. Vicki came over and dropped her head and face down onto Shelly breasts. Taking a nipple into her mouth, her teeth clamped down just enough to firmly grip and pull Shelly's nipple outward. Dr. Vicki swung her long leg over Shelly's head and pushed her ass down onto her face. "I only wish I could feel your tongue right where I want it...." Dr. Vicki deeply sighed, then reached down and pulled open her well curved ass cheeks, engulfing Shelly's face. "That pretty face of yours would feel great tonguing my ass opening" cooed Dr. Vicki. Both Dr. Vicki and the Grand Master each slapped at Shelly's breasts - continuing the jiggling of her flesh. "Oh how I have wanted to suck and bite those nipples" as Dr. Vicki again lowered her head and face onto Shelly's breasts and continued to torment her breasts and nipples.

Dr. Vicki then held up a ball of thin nylon rope. She proceeded to loop the rope around Shelly's left breast, then pulled the loop tight causing the rope to sink in around the base of her breast and into her flesh. "Tie her tits for me...." stated the Grand Master. "Don't worry my dear, that is exactly what I am doing..." replied Dr. Vicki as she continued to wrap the rope around the base of her breasts and then pull the rope tight to cause her nipple and surrounding breasts to become engorged and red. As she wrapped and made the rope even tighter, her left breast began to turn slightly purple. The Grand Master pinched and pulled Shelly's nipple upwards, drawing her engorged breast outward and allowing Dr. Vicki to make another couple of loops of rope around her breast. Shelly met the extension with a sharp scream under her ball gag. "You do that so well...." observed the Grand Master. "Yes, I know.....now for the right one" Dr. Vicki replied as she moved the rope and her attention to Shelly's right breast. The Grand Master reached out and pinched the nipple on her right breast and pulled firmly outward, allowing Dr. Vicki to start the wrapping and tightening process all over.

When Shelly's tits were completely tied and bound, the site of Shelly's purple and engorged tits made the Grand Master 's cock even harder. He responded by continuing with long and firm strokes, then he would push deep into her and hold his cock in place. Shelly would cry out from under the ball gag each time he held himself deeply into her belly. Her purple engorged tits distended outward from her chest and rubbed up against the Grand Master's chest.

"Did you make arrangements for Goon to join us my dear?.." the Grand Master cooly asked as he pumped his cock in and out of Shelly. "I most certainly did" replied Dr. Vicki. And with that Dr. Vicki said "Goon, would you care to join us please." Goon stepped into the room. He was pulling on his hard and stiff cock, the leather strap Mistress kept in place was removed. "I have him freed up so he can cum as he pleases tonight" excitedly stated Dr. Vicki. "His cum is always great for lubrication as thick and white as it is!"

The Grand Master then slid his arms under Shelly's legs and lifted her up off the table. His cock remaining deeply embedded in her pussy and womb. Dr. Vicki wrapped a wide leather belt around Shelly and the Grand Master - the kind used by the Grand Master when he lifted weights. "Strap her firmly to me just like this..." stated the Grand Master. He slowly grinded his hips keeping his cock fully embedded inside Shelly. Shelly continued to gasp under the ball gag. Tears gently streamed down her face - welling up from not knowing what was coming next.

Once Shelly was strapped to the Grand Master he turned to Goon and said "Care to join me in a DP of Shelly's openings, Goon?" Goon stepped forward oiling his cock, his eyes fixated on Shelly's ass held up by the Grand Master.

Dr. Vicki said "But introductions first you guys. Shelly, I would like you to meet Goon, he has the cock that has been fucking your friend Sally here. Those cries you once heard were from her of course." As Dr. Vicki finished her statement, Goon stepped underneath Shelly's ass. He placed his enormous head at her anal opening and then he pushed upward firm and deliberate. Shelly's anal opening at first clinched, then gave way. Goon's cock slid deeply upward. The cry that came out from behind Shelly's ball gag was more piercing in its intensity. More tears streamed down Shelly's cheeks as she was aggressively violated and fucked. The cocks each turned upward into her body as the two men began pumping their hips back and fourth - reaching an intense "in and out" motion as Shelly ass cheeks jiggled from the motion. Her fuck continued until both men were completely drenched in sweat.

Dr. Vicki exclaimed "Fuck her deep and hard my boys...." as she pushed her vibrator now in and out of her own cunt and furiously rubbed her clit. "I want to lick her out when you are through....."

The Grand Master and Goon fucked Shelly in and out for over 20 minutes in a standing DP position. When Goon's cock popped out of Shelly's anal opening for a moment, he quickly gathered his enormous arrow straight shaft into his hand - its length once measured by Dr. Vicki at over twelve inches. "My goodness, Goon, you are huge tonight!" exclaimed Dr. Vicki, "I don't believe I have ever see you this big and erect before." "Shelly, you are having quite the effect on these two gentlemen."

As Goon placed his cock head back at Shelly's anal opening, the Grand Master bucked his hips forward. Goon's cock head inadvertently slid from Shelly's anal opening and rubbed up against the Grand Master's cock and her vaginal opening. Goon pushed his hips aggressively forward thinking her anal opening was once again resisting his entry. Shelly screamed intensely as Goon's cock then abruptly entered her pussy canal along side the Grand Master's cock - further thinning her vaginal lips around the joined cocks. His cock slid up and fully disappeared alongside the Grand Master's cock. "Oh my gosh ,...Goon!" cried out Dr. Vicki "You guys are making her do a doublevag penetration!!" Shelly's pussy burned and stretched open like never before. She continued to cry out and plead for herself, but the ball gag prevented anyone from hearing her pleading words.

The continued cries of her voice and the increased tightness of her cunt created a sensation that over took both Goon and the Grand Master. Their cocks stiffened rock hard and both men gripped and pushed hard and deeply up into Shelly's womb and belly. Both cocks simultaneously releasing their cum loads deep inside Shelly's cunt. As they both furiously pumped in and out to further stimulate their ejaculation strokes, Shelly's pussy lips also pulled out and in with each violent stroke. Her ass jiggling in the motion of each cum thrust and her engorged breasts rolling up and down on the Grand Master's oiled chest.

She was held as if she were a fuck toy, and the fuck was one of sport.

Thick white cum streaks then began to appear on their joined shafts, and slowly the cum gathered and ran down to their balls. Dr. Vicki fell to her knees and quickly worked her tongue and open mouth over their balls - catching their cum into her mouth. After both men had bucked their last penetration and cum load into Shelly, the men withdrew their cocks and cum poured out from Shelly's stretched and gaping fuck hole and into Dr. Vicki's waiting mouth. The white thick cum filled her mouth. Their cocks only becoming semi-soft, swinging from side to side, and remaining engorged and fat.

As Dr. Vicki stood, Shelly was pushed down to her knees. The Grand Master removed the ball gag and Dr. Vicki placed her mouth directly over Shelly's own mouth. "Here's another cum load for you, Shelly." the Grand Master stated as Dr. Vicki poured the cum from her mouth into Shelly's mouth and onto her face. Shelly gulped and actually swallowed thinking her cooperation would end the fuck session that evening - hoping their cum ejaculation was the finale, and the ravishing was at end.

As Dr. Vicki stepped away, the cocks on both men had grown hard again, and Shelly was picked up and then placed back onto the table. She softly cried "noooo", as streams of tears gently ran down her face. The men's bodies glistened with sweat and oil. Their ass cheeks clinched and their hips pushed forward so they could make sure Shelly could visually see their once again erect cocks. Dr. Vicki said to Shelly, "You've certainly fucked enough to know how long men last the second time around," as she stared intensely into Shelly's eyes. "You will have to work it now my dear to make them cum or you are in for a long evening!" Dr. Vicki exclaimed in laughter. Shelly's friend and doctor was now her chief tormenter.

Shelly's cries were a little softer now as the back and ass of each of the men raised and lowered - signaling once again the fucking of Shelly had begun. This time with Goon feeding his cock into her mouth to throat fuck her, and the Grand Master now lying underneath Shelly as her body was firmly held into place on his chest by the belt. The Grand Master's hands reached up and pulled Shelly's ass wide open, as if inviting someone to fuck her ass deeply. Her anal orfice opening was red, wet and gapping from her DP fuck with Goon's cock.

As Dr. Vicki stepped away wiping her mouth, a door opened.

Mistress entered the room with an enormous strap-on dildo attached to her body. "My turn...." Mistress spoke as she walked past Dr. Vicki and towards Shelly's upturned ass - the Grand Master's cock continuing to pump in and out of her cunt. Mistress paused and took in the sight of the entangled bodies and penetration of Shelly and then softly cooed....."my turn it is." Mistress then calmly climbed atop the fuck table. She straddled over Shelly's ass pointing the oddly shaped bulbous tip of her strap-on at Shelly's anal opening. The strap-on was shaped like a club - with the tip in the shape of a fat ball around three inches in diameter, then tapered down a long twelve inch shaft. Mistress smiled wily then spoke: "Hello my dear, I've heard so much about you...I plan to 'pop' open your anal opening to help stimulate the Grand Master's cock inside you. I hope you don't mind me helping him out." A whir from the strap-on began as Mistress started the vibrator that was embedded in the bulbous head. "Who knows, you might enjoy this....." Mistress whispered.

As Dr. Vicki closed the door, the bulbous head of Mistress's strap-on pushed down and stretched open Shelly's anal opening before abruptly entering her. The shaft then followed fully disappearing into Shelly's upturned and spread open ass. Shelly's piercing cry was once again heard, but this time without the ball gag in place.

Outside Dr. Vicki's beach house, the Trainer and a dozen other semi-naked men walked towards the entrance while overhearing Shelly's cries. Their cocks grew rigid with excitement. Behind one of the men, Sally trundled along with her legs open from the expansion ring, and a leather collar and leash guiding her way. She was mostly naked with her pussy having just been freshly waxed. Her deep black brunette hair was pulled back into a cute pony tail with a bright red bow adorned at the top. Her nipples on her otherwise flat chest poked out into the evening breeze. For the last 6 months, Mistress had continually subjected Shelly's nipples to stretch sessions, including vaccum pumps and weights attached to nipple chains. Her nipples now measured well over an inch and a half when erect and were the object of bites and stretches during sex.

As Sally ackwardley walked along, her pony table swung back and forth as if ready to be grabbed and pulled. Bright red lipstick had been applied to her protruding facial and vaginal lips - the color contrasting sharply against her pale white skin and black hair. She wore white stockings pulled half way up her thighs along with tall spike heels - further complicating her ability to walk with the men. However, the look was visually stunning. Sally looked more so like a young child's doll than a young lady of 18.

With the arrival of the men, the ravishing of Shelly would continue well into the night. The ravishing of Sally was soon to commence.

When Sally entered the room, the site of Shelly being ravished by Mistress, Goon and the Grand Master shocked her. She gasped and fell to her knees. A ball gag was immediately placed in her mouth and strapped around her head by one of the men. Dr. Vicki then produced an anal hook and proceeded to insert the ball end of the hook deep into her anal cavity. The other end of the hook ended in a ring. The ring was tied to a rope that was then tied by Dr. Vicki to her pony tail. This effectively bound Sally's ass to her head causing the small of her back to bow inwardly. The result was to ensure both her anal and pussy openings would remain raised and exposed for her fuck while she was on all fours.

As Goon withdrew his cock from Shelly's mouth, the intensity of Mistress's vibrating toy inside her anal cavity had caused the slut inside Shelly to climax. Shelly breathed deeply and gasped "Ahhhhhhhh....ohhhh!" as if trying to fight the fact that she was climaxing from the ordeal. Goon jacked off his cock into Shelly's face and shot three thick streams of cum into her face and open mouth. The Grand Master and Mistress continued their double penetration of Shelly. The Trainer quickly stepped up and replaced Goon by placing his cock into Shelly's mouth. Goon's cum worked well in lubricating the entry of his cock so as to allow passage down her throat. Shelly once again gagged and chocked as the trainer held her head firmly while pushing his cock into her.

Mistress looked over at Sally and said "Now Sally, welcome to your reunion with Shelly! See how Shelly is having an orgasm.....I do hope you finally learn too!"

Sally stared at the site of Shelly's penetration session as the men began to encircle her body, their cocks hanging long and threatening between their legs. They soon descended on Sally's body and penetrated her mouth and pussy.

That evening, the participants had divided into five groups of three each. Another table was brought in and Sally was placed upon it beside Shelly's fuck table. Dr. Vicki had earlier removed Sally's expansion ring and soon a cock had abruptly entered each of Sally's openings. Her newly expanded cunt was useful for multiple doublvag sessions - with two cocks entwined inside her vaginal cavity. The anal hook keeping her firmly held in place.

The group fully used the fuck holes of the two girls, until each group of men had came several times. Dr. Vicki and Mistress participated in the groups with Mistress wily noting her cock never gives out.

That evening, Sally participated in five DP sessions. Shelly had endured 8 DP sessions, but unlike Sally, had the Grand Master inside her pussy canal the entire time. Mistress took delight in her use of the club-shaped strap-on. The ball seemed to cause the girls to particularly cry out harder than with any male cock entry.

The ravishing ended at 3:00 am in the morning - the girls laid covered in cum and their hair and make-up was smeared in oil and cum. Camera flashes occurred throughout the evening recording the scene of their bodies being completely used - Video cameras also recorded the events of the evening.

When Shelly was picked up and taken to the shower to be cleaned up - Dr. Vicki advised her she no longer would work as a swimsuit model. The decision was made to make her work as a nude model and be filmed in sex scenes. Her first shoot was to be in three days and Shelly's modeling hopes were now finished. At her first picture and video shoot, Shelly was made up but then told to spread her legs wide and pull her pussy and ass open for the camera lens. Her still photograph shoot was often followed by gang bang sessions with as many as 12 men and sometimes a few women. The Grand Master would often come by and abruptly fuck her in front of the film crews, sometimes having them record the fuck sessions. Shelly was bound to the Grand Master in a sexual relationship - only because her pussy had taken his length.

Sally was to remain a sexual slave to be used by the Spa Resort community - and under the care of Mistress. There were no sexual bounds placed on the degrading activities the Mistress imposed on Sally, and guests were often invited "to do as they pleased". Mistress strived to find new ways to expose Sally and her body to the twisted depths of her mind.

The End

davesmistress
06-26-2010, 03:16 AM
Thanks for the new addition

shellynhubby
01-29-2011, 09:41 AM
The Grand Master had grown tired of Shelly, and decided to turn her over to Mistress for her keeping. Now Mistress had the control of both Sally and Shelly.

Mistress decided that Shelly's body should be made available for breeding. Bareback gang band sessions were then organized to ensure Shelly's pregnancy. Mistress determined that double vaginal penetration provided the best means to deliver Shelly humiliation and large volumes of cum into her gapping cunt.

Mistress was very jealous of Shelly for having taken the Grand Master's attention for so long. Mistress obsessed with challenging Shelly's gorgeous body - and pregnancy offered her the best chance to do so.

The gang bang sessions were greeted with screams of protests and shock from Shelly. But her legs were none the less spread wide and cocks entered her at will. Cum would drain from Shelly's swollen cunt for hours. Once the swelling from the gang bang sessions would subside, Mistress would place Shelly back into another gang bang session - often taking her to the local prison for entertainment. The prisoners so look forward to Shelly's visits that they would save their cum for days and weeks preceding each visit. The gang bangs would continue until Shelly's belly began to show the signs of growth from within - indicating the success of Mistress's devious mind.

The question remained - how would Shelly be treated during her pregnancy.