PDA

View Full Version : New here!

rsh6420
08-09-2010, 04:10 PM
Hello to all here I am new here and hope to fine some friends who have the same lke as me sexually. I am vry open minded and love all forms of sexual pleasures there to enjoy!!! I love SSBBWs and I am very Bisexual with the right guy's!!! Hope hear from some of you soon!!!!!

CAIN
08-09-2010, 04:25 PM
welcome to the club

niteowluk2003
08-09-2010, 04:33 PM
Welcome to our great little community

bhawes77
08-09-2010, 04:36 PM
Welcome rsh6420

davesmistress
08-10-2010, 12:14 AM
Welcome aboard

jon9
03-29-2012, 08:17 PM
hi i am new to this site

niteowluk2003
03-30-2012, 06:28 AM
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay!

BridgetSaw
03-28-2017, 01:45 PM
Il y eut un grand bruissement de jupes, un pietinement autour de la table, pendant que les huissiers et les valets de pied, ranges gravement contre les murs, restaient seuls corrects, au milieu de cette debandade de gens ayant bien dine. Le gite, cette nuit, s'appelle Myan-Kotal; ce n'est point un village, mais, une forteresse, perchee en nid d'aigle sur les cimes au milieu des solitudes; pour les voyageurs et leurs montures, un abri solide contre les brigands, entre d'epaisses murailles, mais rien de plus. dans cent ans quels laids squelettes Fera ce peuple impie et fou, Qui se couche sans bandelettes Dans des cercueils que ferme un clou, Et n'a pas meme d'hypogees A l'abri des corruptions, Dortoirs ou, par siecles rangees, Plongent les generations! Soit chez elle, soit au palais de Justice, la rencontre etait donc fatale, et, quoi qu'il eut fait, les circonstances plus fortes que sa volonte l'avaient preparee et amenee: tout ce qu'il tenterait ne l'empecherait pas. Mistress la colonelle Haggistoun ecrit ordinairement ses lettres, mais sa tendresse pour mes soeurs l'a emportee trop loin; elle s'est risquee a prendre la plume, et elle a ecrit catain et Sain-Geams pour satin et Saint-James.

Here is my blog post removed by niteowluk2003 and translation provided by same...

For those who do not understand foreign language, here is a rough translation; make of it what you will...

There was a large swish of skirts, a tramping around the table, while the bailiffs and the footmen, ranges severely against the walls remained only correct, in the middle of this stampede of people having good dinner. The cottage, this night, called Myan-Kotal. This is not a village, but a fortress, Perché in nest of Eagle on the peaks in the middle of the solitudes; for travellers and their horses, a solid shelter against the brigands, between thick walls, but nothing more. in a hundred years what skeletons will be ugly people this wicked and crazy, which folds without strips in coffins that closed a nail, and has no viewable free from corruptions, dormitories, or by centuries rows even, plunge the generations! Either at home, at the courthouse, the meeting was so fatal, and whatever he had done, the circumstances that is stronger than his will had prepared and brought: whatever he would like only the encoded. Mrs. the Colonel Haggistoun written usually his letters, but his love for my sisters did emportee too far; It is risky has take the pen, and she has written catain and healthy-Geams for satin and St. James.

Here is my blog post massage lyon Red Cross