PDA

View Full Version : Site Memory Shocking

Sexy Boy
09-12-2010, 02:40 PM
I have to sign in to every forum, every thread, and even to reply to posts. This is so annoying! How do I get the site to remember my initial log in?

davesmistress
09-12-2010, 09:55 PM
Do you have your cookies enabled?.....I just click the forum link before I log in but dont have that problem.

Sexy Boy
09-12-2010, 10:09 PM
My cookies are defo enabled, because I have no problem with other forums or Yahoo! Answers.

davesmistress
09-13-2010, 04:27 AM
Usually there is a remember me button, but this layout doesnt have one...ill have to ask

niteowluk2003
09-13-2010, 07:09 AM
I too am prompted to enter my user name and password every time i log into the site but different to the problem you describe I log in once and then i can move freely around the site without having to log in again; I know it can be a pain to have to remember the password every time but that is the advantage of choosing a familiar password to yourself so you don't need a complicated prompt.

I must agree though something must be wrong if you have to log in on every forum and every thread; but I just wonder how many other members are experiencing this problem as this may indicate the location of the quirk in the program.