PDA

View Full Version : Has BlueStories Been Deserted?

Brigit Astar
09-28-2010, 06:00 AM
Is it only my imagination or do only a few people visit this site and even fewer post?

grumpyoldman
09-28-2010, 05:04 PM
I was beginning to think that too.

crzy67
09-30-2010, 01:27 AM
I would like to be here more often, but with a new job, family, my on line magazine, dealing with two estates and all the crap life throws at you, little time is left. I wish that I could be here more often. It's a cool site.

freedom
09-30-2010, 10:20 PM
This site has always existed as thus. When there are a lot of visitors it is in spurts. Most are lurkers or don't find the general thread entertaining enough to partake. There have been times when it was lively, but I don't think it will ever die all together.

niteowluk2003
10-01-2010, 06:48 AM
I have to agree with Freedom that the site will never die; there are stalwarts who for personal reasons have to spend time away from the site but always return sooner or later. The membership of the site is healthy enough but obviously we could always do with many more members and ideally if every member posted one comment every other time they read an article the traffic on the site would be astronomical.

davesmistress
10-02-2010, 03:43 AM
Im still here after alll these years...hahah

CAIN
10-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Well....it hasn't been years but I'm still here. Not as often as I used to be since I've been demoted to driving my Father-in-law to the hospital daily. But I'm here whenever I can be. As for Bluestories. I hated to see it go but as long as someone cares enough to keep the stories and someone cares enough to read them. well, we should be in good shape.

BTW.. my love and sincere hope that no one is ever afflicted with throat cancer.

freedom
10-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Im still here after alll these years...hahah

You'll never go away...lol...isn't that why they hired you DM? God it has been years hasn't it....doesn't seem like it...but damn it has...5 for me...4 for you...lol. We might be getting a tad old...lmao

niteowluk2003
10-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Well....it hasn't been years but I'm still here. Not as often as I used to be since I've been demoted to driving my Father-in-law to the hospital daily. But I'm here whenever I can be. As for Bluestories. I hated to see it go but as long as someone cares enough to keep the stories and someone cares enough to read them. well, we should be in good shape.

BTW.. my love and sincere hope that no one is ever afflicted with throat cancer.

I would drink to that Cain if only my throat cancer would allow me to; still I am now through the main treatment and just have to let nature take its course and allow the consultants to play about as only they can.

davesmistress
10-03-2010, 02:36 AM
I was hoping that story page would help to increase traffic and posts also...but not so far.

davesmistress
10-03-2010, 02:37 AM
You'll never go away...lol...isn't that why they hired you DM? God it has been years hasn't it....doesn't seem like it...but damn it has...5 for me...4 for you...lol. We might be getting a tad old...lmao

I guess so.....hahha no one else as crazy to stay so long I guess....

blkpoet
10-03-2010, 05:31 AM
Still "HERE", but something has changed!!!!!!!!!

Go4it
10-03-2010, 05:43 AM
I for one almost didn't find the place when you changed the format. I went a week logging on to bluestories and being taken to a new site. Personally --- I think you lost some people when you changed. Still not sure why you did either. Makes no sense to me, and I don't see nearly as many people on here now as there was before. Without seeing the same folks and getting to know them makes staying around awfully hard. Overall dumb ass move as far as I am concerned.

freedom
10-03-2010, 10:15 PM
I guess so.....hahha no one else as crazy to stay so long I guess....

So wait...if you're saying you're crazy for being around this long...what does that make me...or are you saying I am crazy? Cause I am...that's not secret...but how crazy do you think I am? Or are you saying I'm beyond crazy...I think I am.

Do you hear the voices? They say I'm crazy too.

lol ;)

We've never found "the" thing to keep this site with constant non-lurker traffic, gotten close...but never quite.

Did you ever run through a chat box or did you say that would take too much modding to do?

AZdreamin
10-04-2010, 06:18 AM
With peeps like Freedom here, I won't ever be leaving. :D I don't write or submit pics much, but the content here is top notch!

freedom
10-05-2010, 02:50 AM
Well thanks AZ...I haven't had a chance to be on much the last good bit, but hope to be by here more. I used to be her daily...all day sometimes....I think DM got tired of seeing me :)

niteowluk2003
10-05-2010, 06:25 AM
No one could ever get tired of seeing or hearing from you Freedom; at times you have kept me sane with your encouragement for my stories and those voices you mention at least they are talking to you mine are commanding my attention all the time now.....lol.

freedom
10-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Oh mine get commanding, but I tend to ignore them till they start screaming...lol

Thanks for the sweet comment Nite *hugs*

CAIN
10-07-2010, 10:56 PM
Well, the "Old Man"is half way through his treatments, today. He's getting very cranky, but as long as he goes and gets treated we wish the best for him, AND YOU, TOO. Let me know if there is snaything we can do to help. We will pray for you.