PDA

View Full Version : First time

lilrockblue
01-02-2011, 11:34 PM
I was looking for a friend to share sex with so I posted to a web site looking for a woman, after receiving a few replies that were less real one finally caught my eye. This reply read " why waste your time with these fake ads from women who don't exist willing to give you what you want", so I answered and was given an address with diretions to follow once I was there. A note on the door read " come inside and get naked there is a blindfold for you to put on lay back on the bed and wait " so I did as the note said after about 5 minutes I felt a hand rub on my cock and the a tongue licking ever so lightly until I was as hard as a tree. I began to beg for that deep plunge into something warm finally my cock was taken into the warmest mouth ever my hips began to rotate pushing my cock into this mouth I could hold on any longer and cum more than I ever have I asked if i could remove the blindfold and see this master of the blow job to my surprise there in front of me was Jason I was shocked I thought it was a woman I couldn't believe it. After a few minutes wondering what was going on he said that only a man could know what another man wanted and he was right who better than another man to know how to handle a cock. Since then we have shared many encounters and we now answer ads together I find no shame in giving what I received.

davesmistress
01-05-2011, 12:47 AM
Kinda short

But thanks for the new addition