PDA

View Full Version : Did the Moderators Kill This Forum?

MrsAdams
01-03-2011, 09:44 PM
This website along with her sister SSP forum, are experiencing from what I call, "Over Moderation."

Both websites used to be quite active about a year ago, but with moderators deleting left and right new people that join, both of them have come to a complete halt.

Too bad...

But on the other hand, the moderators can quietly sit by themselves and have a cup of tea while they watch the evening news on television.

- Mrs Adams

MrsAdams
01-03-2011, 09:54 PM
I will come back tomorrow, but I will not be able to log on.

The moderators laugh, slap each other on the back and say, "We got rid of another worthless junior member!"

niteowluk2003
01-04-2011, 06:27 AM
Why will you not be able to log in, As an administrator I personally welcome free thinking members and from your posts you are clearly trying to provoke reactions and persuade people to post more so I for one say good for you and in answer to your question!

No the moderators have not killed this forum but we do occasionally have to censor things which would lead to legal action if unchecked.

MrsAdams
01-04-2011, 09:31 PM
I'm sorry nitey and would like to apologize.

I will send you a pair of my panties free of charge, but first send a check in the amount of $9.95 to me for shipping and handling.

Why do people say "a pair of panties" when there is only one of them?

davesmistress
01-04-2011, 11:40 PM
Its the same person that thought they would cause a stir on SSP....just using a nifty new name.

MrsAdams
01-05-2011, 12:08 AM
Mommy, can I have another sip from from my juice bottle labeled SSP?

Honey, just take one swallow, then go to sleep.

Just when she is about to close her eyes for the evening, she says to me, "Mommy, can you get me a poster of the "davesmistress" avatar so I can put it on my bedroom wall?"

I reply to her, "Honey, I will promise to message her in the morning. Now, go to sleep."

Brigit Astar
01-05-2011, 02:42 PM
Mrs. Adams, are you the same Mrs. Adams married to Gomez--no, wait, they spell their name Aadams--or something like that. As Rosanna Danna used to say: Never Mind.

niteowluk2003
01-05-2011, 04:26 PM
I think you maybe right bright as apparently this Mrs Adams certain had Morticia about her under a different name on SSP causing all sorts of mischief.

MrsAdams
01-05-2011, 09:21 PM
niteowluk2003 replies to my post: "I think you maybe right bright as apparently this Mrs Adams certain had Morticia about her under a different name on SSP causing all sorts of mischief."

That was before I started going to Church.

On my first visit, they stripped me naked and threw me into a bathtub full of holy water while the congregation applauded.

The odd thing is, they want me to be baptized every week! What kind of Church is this?

crzy67
09-20-2012, 05:07 AM
I am a MOD on a sister site(SSP), and I will tell you that we stay very busy. I wish that I had the time to sit and drink coffee and watch T.V.

Brigit Astar
09-20-2012, 05:00 PM
All I have to say is that mods are not censors; they are helpers; every one of them, if you have a problem, will try to help you. It doesn't make any sense that they would try to decrease membership rather than increase it.

niteowluk2003
09-20-2012, 05:56 PM
A valid point Brigit but we do sometimes have to protect the site by censoring things like spam and under age sex, which if left would soon have the site shut down. The real thing is though and many members may not be aware of this but moderators were ordinary members once and have shown a commitment to the site which has been rewarded by those extra duties and powers. Even I only five years ago was a ordinary member after many months of ghosting as a guest.

kaidman
10-30-2012, 11:44 PM
A valid point Brigit but we do sometimes have to protect the site by censoring things like spam and under age sex, which if left would soon have the site shut down. The real thing is though and many members may not be aware of this but moderators were ordinary members once and have shown a commitment to the site which has been rewarded by those extra duties and powers. Even I only five years ago was a ordinary member after many months of ghosting as a guest.

I agree bro I'm a moderator on ssp and before that I was a gohst member until I met marlene and got more active I had like 300 posts before and in 2 months I had over a thousand and now I moderate which consists of mainly banning spamers and welcoming new members and resolving issues such as getting members who messed up on their age and got accidently banned

Go4it
10-30-2012, 11:58 PM
Nah - the idiots who killed this site changed the name without any notification to any of the members thus making it damn near impossible to find this site again.

muhabba
10-31-2012, 11:16 PM
What was the old name of this forum? I hear alot of people talking about it.

niteowluk2003
11-01-2012, 06:57 AM
the old name for this site was bluestories.com

Landy
11-01-2012, 09:48 AM
What was the old name of this forum? I hear alot of people talking about it.

Thats odd as I just did a search for bluestories.com and Erotic XXX Stories is at the top of the list!

muhabba
11-01-2012, 10:14 AM
I remember that site. I found this site when I was looking for it.

niteowluk2003
11-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Thats odd as I just did a search for bluestories.com and Erotic XXX Stories is at the top of the list!

Yes Landy the reason for this is Key word searches would have been alterd that if someone entered the single word bluestories it triggers the key word Eroticxxxstories. That then preserves the site history in all sorts of areas but mainly in things like site traffic, which ultimately could be used to sell the site for advertising space or like Facebook to float it as a going concern.