PDA

View Full Version : Memorable Moments in History

MrsAdams
01-07-2011, 12:44 AM
The name of the the thread should be "Memorable" and not "Memorble". If a moderator sees this, then please change it.

January 1994 attack on Nancy Kerrigan by orchestrated by Tonya Harding

Kerrigan gained considerable fame beyond the skating world when, on January 6, 1994, she was clubbed in the knee with a collapsible baton by Shane Stant at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships in Detroit, an assault planned by rival Tonya Harding's ex-husband Jeff Gillooly and friend Shawn Eckardt.

Kerrigan was captured on camera after the attack grabbing her knee and wailing "Why, why, why". This video became a staple of nearly every news organization in the days after the attack. Though Kerrigan was forced to withdraw from the U.S. Championships due to injury, the USFSA chose to name her to the Olympic team rather than second-place finisher Michelle Kwan.

MrsAdams
01-10-2011, 10:12 PM
What kind of website is this? Not one moderator responded to my plea to change the name of my thread!

This forum reminds of a farm where chickens are slaughtered and they run around with their heads cut off...

There is no maintenance here!

Just moderators choosing which new member which they can delete their account next!

Get off your fucking asses and do something once in a while!

niteowluk2003
01-11-2011, 08:07 AM
Having got off my ass and checked your comments I can only say you should have gone to specsavers (Opticians) as the change was made and it does indeed actually read memorable......