PDA

View Full Version : My first erotic work

Brigit Astar
02-16-2011, 03:49 PM
I was fifteen when I read my first erotic work. I can't think of the title of it but it was about a virgin who gives up her virginity and ends loving fucking so much that she fucks every chance she gets. It was a Victorian work, and the language, although a bit flowery, was incredibly erotic. The writer wrote very well. And it was a woman who wrote it.

niteowluk2003
02-17-2011, 07:46 AM
My first piece of erotica I read was an illustrated story in a dutch magazine. I was relieved though to find it written in English and it was about two young animal loving girls who worked on a horse farm. Along with very descriptive words on girl girl sex the piece which will always stay in my mind from this was when one girl wrapped the horses cock inside a carrier bag (Plastic shopping bag for those unsure) and wanked the horse off before tipping the excessive horse load over her friend.It was well written or so I thought at the time and was a fantasy dream of mine for a few years to do that to a willing girlfriend.

Jaeg
03-07-2011, 01:41 PM
I was fifteen when I read my first erotic work. I can't think of the title of it but it was about a virgin who gives up her virginity and ends loving fucking so much that she fucks every chance she gets. It was a Victorian work, and the language, although a bit flowery, was incredibly erotic. The writer wrote very well. And it was a woman who wrote it.

Was it Fanny Hill? It was my first erotic reading. I must have been 12 or 13. I haven't been the same since!

Go4it
03-08-2011, 04:17 AM
Lady Chatterly's Lover. That is if you don't count all the 3 page bibles.

Impax
03-08-2011, 03:59 PM
The first one I read was a bit of pulp called Maid for Loving. I have no idea who wrote it; the cover and first four pages were missing. I have always been a bit different than other guys; I am not so much stimulated by my visual cortex as most are. It's my imagination that turns me on. I have always found the Penthouse letters to be way more exciting than the photo galleries.

One interesting thing I found about Maid for Loving was that the Publisher included a "justification" for the characters actions at the back of the book, a sort of pseudo psychological break down of why they acted the way they did. The book was published in the late sixties or early seventies, and I suppose that the general public was a little more uptight back then than they are now. It was almost apologetic in it's tone, because the main part of the book was quite bawdy. There was everything from straight sex to an multi person orgy and a dog.

Reading that book really opened my eyes. It was a far cry from the Hardy boys, let me tell you what!

Brigit Astar
03-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Prior to the late 60s (when most obscenity laws were overturned) a common practice was for the author to include a preface or a postscript in which they gave a pseudo psychological and/or sociological "apology" for the work.

LittleOldMe
04-20-2011, 09:01 PM
I must have been 18 or so. I know, I know, I led a very sheltered life. In any event it was Justin and Justine. Heavy stuff for an 18 YO.