PDA

View Full Version : Hello from an aspiring author

Impax
02-25-2011, 08:43 AM
Hey howdy, folks. I have already started putting up some of my stories, hope you like them. The comments they have gotten in the last week they have been up are promising, at any rate. I write nearly every day, altho I don't finish my stories the same day I start them. In fact, writing the endings is harder than any other part of it. Well, an ending I like, anyhoo.

Feel free to message me about them, and if you have any ideas you'ld like to see me explore, I'm more than open to that. Here's what I don't write about:

1: True rape. I'm into reluctance, but not rape or snuff

2: Homosexual males in any form. I'm not against such things, but it just doesn't turn me on, and I'm not going to put it in any of my stories. Call me selfish, but I'm not writing these for you good folks; I'm doing it because I get off on it.

3: I'm not sure there's a third item. If anyone asks me for something I don't want to do, I'll tell them myself. I'm not a shy guy at all.

Brigit Astar
02-25-2011, 10:43 AM
Hello to you and welcome. I look forward to reading your stories. I agree that the ending of erotic stories is probably the toughest thing about writing. A bad or indecisive or incomplete ending will ruin a story. It's not required that the writer have a specific ending in mind when he or she begins a story, but it is required that a good ending be included.

davesmistress
02-26-2011, 09:12 PM
Welcome aboard

Thanks for the intro and enjoy your stay

niteowluk2003
02-26-2011, 09:40 PM
Welcome to a fellow author, I am already looking forward to reading some of your work and I am sure you will soon become a regular popular poster.