PDA

View Full Version : New stories--keep them "coming"

Brigit Astar
03-10-2011, 12:57 PM
I'm glad to see four or five new stories posted on this site. For awhile there the story section was growing a little out of date.

NoobWriter
03-15-2011, 03:57 AM
Hi, all, I just posted a quickie on the Mature board, 'the auction part 1'. Please read and comment. I have lots of ideas in my head, but need everyone's input on structure, sequence, etc, etc, etc.
Thank you in advance for your honest opinions!

wirepaladin2000
03-29-2011, 12:28 PM
If this story is an early effort, not bad. I'm a little more descriptive when I write, the fruit drink would have been, say a pina colada and the scotch would have a single malt Glenfiddich 21 year old Caribbean Rum Finish (aged in barrels that were previously used to age rum) and about $120 a bottle (see if the young man really does know his high end booze.
Gidget doesn't work for me with a fifty year old woman with silver in her hair no matter how hot she is, make her a vision, an Aphrodite, a Venus, ok, but not a Gidget. And proof read before you post. I know it's tough to proof read your own writing, your mind fills in the word but, she brushed a loose strand of her back seems to be missing a word.
Keep up the writing, this sites needs more authors.

Wirepaladin

Brigit Astar
03-30-2011, 07:17 AM
Spell check is one of the writer's best friends

hornywolf
05-30-2011, 11:37 AM
where are the new stories? all i find thats new are photos or links to redtube, if i want things like that il go to redtube myself. this is eroticxxxstories.com not eroticxxxphotos.com

niteowluk2003
05-30-2011, 04:54 PM
where are the new stories? all i find thats new are photos or links to redtube, if i want things like that il go to redtube myself. this is eroticxxxstories.com not eroticxxxphotos.com

I have to agree with Hornywolf, we are not a photo database site, there have been many good stories posted on here by sadly only a few authors> I am positive there are many more great authors out there so come on lets get the postings moving.

OurMile
06-24-2011, 09:47 AM
What kind of stories Brigit? I don’t like writing just bang, bang. Every erotic story needs a story!

Brigit Astar
06-24-2011, 02:11 PM
I'll put it this way: the wham bham kind of stories are better than no stories at all.

OurMile
06-25-2011, 07:12 AM
I have stories withdrawn from another site, they started ‘nit picking’ on the meaning of one word, so I did not want to post further chapters. I am male but love to write as though female, I have always tried to please the opposite sex. lol Must be doing most things right, she is still with me, and proof reading the stories.
Just struggling on finding how to download, there does not seem to be button ‘Download’.

niteowluk2003
06-25-2011, 08:07 AM
There is no download for stories, once you upload to this site by posting a thread or reply, it is here to stay, unless it infringes the site rules in which case people like myself IE moderators or administrators would remove the item to a recycle bin, but you would receive notification of that having happened.