PDA

View Full Version : A t m

onehotkittykatt
03-20-2011, 02:56 PM
A T M...and not the place where we get cash from......
So I'm a open pretty wild sexual girl by my own admission and I've gotten a lot of similar comments from my lovers and booty call studs :)

So here's a question I haven't gotten a good answer from the above mentioned men.....

Why do men like to do ass to mouth while having anal sex with a girl ? I'm ok with sucking a dick after a man has been inside my pussy, and thats for a couple of reasons....love the taste, I'm bi...see first answer, and it's hots to see a dick going in and out of me and then suck it ! But ATM, it does not excite me at all, I'm ok with anal sex....size dependent ! Some of you monster cock men...no way, but thats another topic for another day.

So guys...whats the appeal ? it's naughty, dirty, or you just like making us do things you know we dont like ! ????

Kitty

Go4it
03-20-2011, 06:42 PM
Annilingus is not a favorite of mine. Particularly if the action is kind of spontaneous and she might not be clean both outside and in. But I have partaken on a couple of occasions. ATM? For me, once I have been there and am continuing on in the heat of passion, kissing is still an option. I'm not doing ATM for any particular purpose. It just kind of goes with the flow. I'm not going to conciously NOT KISS just because my tongue has been up your ass.

hornywolf
03-20-2011, 08:57 PM
im into anal but not ATM

Brigit Astar
03-21-2011, 03:47 AM
From what I understand, ATM is a way to spread certain diseases.

Go4it
03-21-2011, 04:47 AM
So is fucking and sucking (LMAO)

onehotkittykatt
03-22-2011, 11:42 PM
i see it as a male dominance thing in the bedroom.....otherwise I see no real pleasure coming from it for him and certainly not me.

niteowluk2003
03-23-2011, 08:30 AM
I think it more likely it is a case of not breaking the flow. The alternative is after anal is to break the ambiance and for the man to go off to the bathroom and clean his cock up before continuing, either that or be less free flowing with the romance and actually structure the sex session making sure that the act of anal is the very last act of the lovemaking act.

I have never forced a partner to accept ATM but have always tried to keep the session spontaneous and not preplanned.

onehotkittykatt
03-23-2011, 11:42 AM
i dont think it's a force thing....maybe in some cases it is.....but for me it is not. I guess I dont see the sexual relevance in the act, but i do get not breaking the flow/chemistry that is going on during the act.

wirepaladin2000
03-29-2011, 12:05 PM
So guys...whats the appeal ? it's naughty, dirty, or you just like making us do things you know we don' like ! ????
Kitty, maybe you answered your own question, probably a little of all of the above.
I'm not averse to a little anilingus pre-anal sex, me on her, but no ATM afterwards. And I do, I guess structure the evening like NITEOWLUK2003 put it, I like a little romance, cunnilingus for her, no, I don't want a BJ, only had about half a dozen in my life that weren't mostly teeth (Need a better fellatrix I guess), vaginal penetration, a little more romance then anal to end the evening, both of us into the shower together then snuggling before nighty night in the spoon position.

gategod2005
04-08-2011, 06:56 PM
It both naughty and dity that is the turn on for me...but ATM is not a necessity at all.

Brigit Astar
04-10-2011, 11:07 PM
I for one don't like the taste or flavor of shit.

Go4it
04-12-2011, 02:48 AM
Sorry Brigit - but I am sitting here with a big grin on my face trying to figure out just what the hell the difference is. Can you like the taste but not like the flavor? Or can you like the flavor but not the taste. I'm sure coming from a wordsmith like yourself there has to be a difference I am missing somewhere --- :)

LittleOldMe
04-19-2011, 01:19 AM
Well, I am a guy and i do not like it. Doesn't seem to me to be a turn on and certainly wouldn't be a turn on for a woman, I don't think.
Anal sex, sure. ATM, not for me.