PDA

View Full Version : I'm Curious

wirepaladin2000
03-29-2011, 11:28 AM
I like this site, it seems the writing is of a better quality than most others that I've visited, but what is the readership?

I often post on two sites, I've recently posted two stories, "Joe on the Road"
and "Joe on the Road-Chapter II (Natasha)

Joe on the Road was posted 3/22 at 12:47 P.M. EDT, here it's been read 142 times, on the other site where it's posted the readings exceed 40,000.

Joe on the Road Chapter II posted 3/28 at 6:36 P.M. EDT, here 12 reads, there in excess of 18,000

I'll concede, I've been posting at the other site for over a year and have a following...still,

Who reads us?

Wirepaladin

Wirepaladin

davesmistress
03-30-2011, 04:14 AM
Not sure what to say...we recently changed our Domain in hopes of increasing traffic.....not really sure what folks are looking at when they are here.

Brigit Astar
03-30-2011, 07:15 AM
I tend to look on the positive side. Having 142 people read what you've written ain't bad.

wirepaladin2000
03-30-2011, 12:14 PM
Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'm trying to get folks to visit us. I get a little "fan mail" and I let them know I'm writing here and that I believe it's a superior site. Below are a few lines that I have posted on three sites:

I’d found one just a week or so before she’d caught me in her panties, I went to it again, eroticxxxstories, they’ve got some great stories and some really hot pictures in their photo gallery, you need to check it out, I give it a ten out of ten.

niteowluk2003
03-30-2011, 07:54 PM
Thanks for your support and for promoting us. I too post on more than this site but find the more discerning readers seem to be here. I have never been one for checking my reader figures as for me the fun is sharing my work and reading other peoples comments about the work. Here the comments always seem genuine and on the whole positive where as a couple of other sites the remarks are bitchy and sometimes downright rude and personal. it is as if they expect every word you right to be the truth and nothing but the truth sometimes you want to scream at them its fiction now go look that word up in a dictionary..... but the members here would never need to do that.

Go4it
03-31-2011, 03:24 AM
IMHO you lost a lot more members when you changed domains than you have gained. It took me more than a month to find you again. And now, most of the posters I had the most fun with are gone. So, in turn my posting has declined significantly as well.

Go4it
03-31-2011, 03:26 AM
And ---- I used to visit your sister site SSP all the time, but now everytime I log on I get a virus and the last time I tried to log on I got flagged with a note suggesting I not log on since it is a known virus site. It was one of my absolute favorites for stories until then. I like this site, but there just isn't as much action.

gategod2005
04-08-2011, 06:53 PM
I love the new site and look...

davesmistress
04-08-2011, 11:50 PM
I love the new site and look...

Thanks

Brigit Astar
04-10-2011, 11:11 PM
My posting to all sites has declined, not just this site. I have certain issues that has caused my decline in posting

wirepaladin2000
04-16-2011, 01:41 AM
Guess I'm just an egotistical prick but I write for only two reasons, satisfy me and satisfy my readers. When I post a story I've satisfied me, when I track reader acceptance of that story I confess, I want to know that it's being read. I am one of the most prolific writers at xnxx.com, rated #5 in average acceptance, with sixty nine stories posted. I have stories there that have 60, 70 thousand reads, forty, fifty comments, here i feel blessed if Dave's Mistress thanks me for the post. Like you guys but Adios, ciao, ta ta, good-bye, Wirepaladin's outa here. Want to read me, see me at xnxx.com.

Brigit Astar
04-16-2011, 07:24 PM
don't go away, just... well, you know what I mean

davesmistress
04-17-2011, 06:12 PM
Guess I'm just an egotistical prick but I write for only two reasons, satisfy me and satisfy my readers. When I post a story I've satisfied me, when I track reader acceptance of that story I confess, I want to know that it's being read. I am one of the most prolific writers at xnxx.com, rated #5 in average acceptance, with sixty nine stories posted. I have stories there that have 60, 70 thousand reads, forty, fifty comments, here i feel blessed if Dave's Mistress thanks me for the post. Like you guys but Adios, ciao, ta ta, good-bye, Wirepaladin's outa here. Want to read me, see me at xnxx.com.

Sorry this has always been a very quiet and slow forum, we try to get it energized but people are just not interested....hopefully you will still post here, or you can post on our other forums www.sexstoriespost.com/forums
or our main story page www.sexstoriespost.com quite a bit of traffic and people do comment.

OurMile
06-28-2011, 08:25 AM
I have been on another site for some time, not much recently, in total I have, according to their figures, been read 110,000 times adding them up all together. But I ask myself why so little votes when 18,000 have supposedly enjoyed one story, and I only get 70/80 votes, who knows!
I write for myself now, better than watching the box.

Comsmith22
09-04-2011, 04:59 PM
I hope I don't become the 10 ton elephant in the room... It was Brigits post to the SSP Forum that brought me over here... deserves a good looky see... Hope I don't up set any one...

I'll start reading the posts/stories when I can get to them and start finding the really hot ones...

mrlddrgn
12-30-2011, 03:54 PM
Just thought I would put in my 2 cents...Hate to see anyone leave as this really is one of the better sites I've been to. Admittedly I have only posted a few times to comment on stories that I thoroughly enjoyed and I have only posted 1 multi-chapter story (incomplete) that has only received a handful of comments. Are comments and votes nice? Absolutely! But I can live without them because I write for myself and no one else. If you liked it great; if not I'm over it! I don't need 40,000 reads...I'm happy to have one with a comment that it was at least liked! 'nuff said