PDA

View Full Version : Problem with editing

Charmbrights
05-16-2011, 10:24 AM
I just posted "Tamsin's Delights" in First Time and noticed two small errors after I had posted it.

I corrected them and checked them in preview changes. I was thenn told that I could not edit it because I was not logged in (which was false).

I re-logged in and then re-edited it and rechecked my changes. Then I was told I could no longer edit my post because more than 30 minutes had passed.

Please what do I do now to get the errors fixed?

niteowluk2003
05-16-2011, 03:37 PM
As a poster it is true you have 30 minutes to edit your post, I can not understand why it told you that you were not logged in if you were so all I can suggest is send me a private message with the line where the errors are in the story and the change you want made and I will as administrator change them for you.

davesmistress
05-16-2011, 10:54 PM
Thanks niteowluk

Charmbrights
05-18-2011, 11:45 AM
... all I can suggest is send me a private message with the line where the errors are in the story and the change you want made and I will as administrator change them for you.Thank you. I tried to send you a PM and got the message:

Charmbrights, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

As a workround I have posted the errors as two visitor messages on your profile page!