PDA

View Full Version : A visit to a strip club

Go4it
07-19-2011, 03:57 AM
Ok - I am posting this as part of my "literary theft" question.

I did not write this. I did not request the writers blessing to post this. It is a true story of one of his many trips to a strip club.

Is this literary theft? Or do you want to read some more and don't give a shit about literary theft?

Shady, Decrepit Corner Fuckers
In the past few weekz, I’ve fallen in love with a nasty cum swallower at the Cabaret Royale. She’s not drop dead gorgeous, only average in looks but she is a nasty goth/suicide girl cum eater. She deep throats, swallowz and eats cum with no shame – so I have found myself madly and deeply in love with this protein juice swallower. She knowz she has me by the nutz…cuz…

…I get a text sayin’ she’s working today and ask if I can come see her…my dick gets hard at the thought of this nasty suicide girl swallowing some cum, so I tell her that I’ll drop by to see her. I shower and head out to see my favorite cum slut for this month…

…the place is busier than usual and I can’t find my slut. I text her and she it outside smokin’ and says she’ll be right in. I wait for her, tip a few girls and wait…wait…wait…finally…my dancer…

…greetz me with gust of foul smoker’s breath. Whoooshhh!!!! I manage to smile and make pleasantries, but give her the typical line that I’m about to leave and only have like 10 minutes – that way I don’t have to spend any unnecessary time talking nonsense or buying drinks, just getting down to business and hitting the door. So…we stroll for a dark corner…

…and let me tell ya….I’m so tired of these decrepit, corner fucks at the Cabaret. These fuckers hog all of the dark corners and don’t get dances or shit. When you ask – “Can we use your corner for a few dances?”, these decrepit corner fucks will say that they are waiting for someone (a dancer that never seems to show up!!!) or will just give you a plain “No!”. Mutha Fuckas never get dances and just sit there and not tip…not willing to help another hobbyist out in the house…so fuck all you decrepit corner fuckers! So…

…my dancer says she has to get on stage, but wants to go dance next door at the Fare Room becuz the Cabaret is slow and becuz it’s more private and so she can get totally nude for me. Uh Oh.

A Stroll Down Plat Hooker Boulevard
…suicide girl gets on stage so I tip a few girls and then this stunning, tanned brownish-blonde dancer catches my eye. Or, should I say her lovely swaying, soft and natural saggy C cups catch my eye. She is cute and I want her. I tip her and she introduces herself as “A”. Ol’ Gordie wastes no time asking if her dances are playful and naughty, but in a polite sort of way. She gives me a sheepish, playful grin and asks what I’m looking for. So, not wanting to be offensive or vulgar, I tell her that I’d rather not say. But, she sexily says…

…”Go ahead, tell me what you are looking for”. I was hesitant, but told her that I was looking for a handjob or blow job. Without shame or hesitation, she says – “I can do whatever you want. I will also have sex with you”. Like a good lil Plat Hooker, she didn’t even ask my name or check if I was vice, just asked if I was interested in fucking her…and like a naughty Plat John, I wasted no time in asking if I could cum in her mouth and if she swallowed. He he. Just like the good ol’ days at Plat 2…

…”You can cum in my mouth, but I spit” – she naughtily tells me, but she soon agreed to swallow my cum for an extra tip. He he…

…I tell her that I’m waiting for suicide girl on the next stage, but she says one dance won’t hurt, so I follow her upstairs for a quick dance. She is a bit tipsy and ditzy, but she gives me a nice introductory dance and tells me how badly she needs money since her ex husband left her with a baby. I tell her that I’ll be back to see her after I finish with suicide girl, but after just one dance and with no shame or hesitation, she offers up her number….and tells me she will fuck out of the club for 200. Now, I was torn…do I diss my favorite suicide girl cum eater for this young tanned saggy C cup goddess or do I keep my word with goth girl. I decide to keep my word and decide that I’ll feed both of these youngins some cum this day.

Nasty Cunt Juice
…so I got one dance where my favorite suicide girl could see, but she then had the audacity to ask if I got any of her “juices” on me by saying – “I’m not going to dance for you if any of that dancer’s nasty juices are on you!”. WTF! So, we head over to the Fare…

....and goth girl treats me to a very, very, very naughty stripper slide. All I remember is that my dick was wet-n-sticky and covered in cunt juice and goth girl went down, tasted her own cunt juices and swallowed ALL of my cum! Nasty slut! He he. So…

…I quickly headed out to my car and rinsed off my cock with alcohol…hoping to remove any evidence of dancer cunt juice from my cock before heading back in to play with “A”. Now, I was sure hoping “A” wouldn’t ask about suicide girls cunt juices possibly being on my cock! He he.

Curse of Soft Peter
Ol’ Gordie is gettin’ old sometimes the old cock will get up again, and sometimes, it’s just a soft peter. Some supplements from GNC have seemed to improve things and help with stamina, so I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to get a second pop with “A”. So, I tip a few girls to try and get my cock hard again and also sit down at secluded chair and discretely rub and stroke myself trying to get hard again….trying to build up some nut. I see “A” milling about in the club, but don’t approach her….needing to build up some nut first. The DJ calls her on stage and I decide to take her up on her offer after she gets off her last stage…

……I tip her a few times and instantly fall in love with her tanned, saggy C cups. I was hypnotized with the way they swayed to and fro. “A” was noticeably tipsy and/ or under the influence of something….wondering if she is all talk or is going to give me a good time…my cock is hard…blood is flowing to the little head….”A” tells me she feels more comfortable giving a bbbj in the Champagne VIP and asks that I go ahead and pay for VIP while she goes downstairs to dance for someone. WTF! Horny…not thinking straight…so I pay for Champagne VIP….she drinks the Champagne and disappears downstairs…

….I’m now Soft Peter and limp…pissed…and angry…I wait…wait…fuck this shit…I’m getting a nut and going to find another dancer…so I head downstairs and see “A” sitting with some shady Hispanic guys…you know the types…the dancers all go over to greet them…sit with them for two minutes and then get up and leave….I’d almost swear they were running a “business” right there in the club…didn’t catch their names…but they might have been named Tony Montana and Manny…a steady stream of dancers kept dropping by their table…I’m not going to speculate…

…anyway…”A” is giggling at their table and sure as hell not giving any dances, so I decide to tip this cute lil spinner on stage in front of her. My hobby sense tingles and I’m about to proposition her until “A” quickly grabs me by the arm and says we are going upstairs…

…Soft Peter no longer and my cock now feels like the last son of Krypton and made of steel as we head to the confines of the Champagne VIP…

An Eazy Slut – We’ll Almost
…we head into VIP and “A” instructs me on where to sit and moves some chairs around. I pull out my cock, but “A” tells me that I need to pay upfront. She says she has been ripped off by guys getting BJ’s and not paying. Shady guys daring her to get a manager and telling him that she sucked a dick for extra cash – so she is being cautious and wants her fee upfront. So…

…I was very nervous…but hand her a bill which she puts in a neutral spot, but my hobby sense tingles when she says that I need to be quick and not take too long! Oh shit, so I figured she would give a bbbj for one song and then be gone. So…

…I pull out my cock and she starts sucking. Pretty nice Plat Hooker bbbj and could quickly tell that she has had a few cocks in her mouth over the years. He he. She is paranoid, or in her “frame of mind” is seeing things, so she tells me to turn my head and keep watch! WTF! She wasn’t kidding and kept stopping if I wasn’t looking, so I had to keep my head turned over my shoulder to watch while she slob knobbed my cock. I felt my cock disappear in her warm mouth and her tongue slobbing my cock but damn it, I wanted to watch. So, at the promise of an additional tip, she let me watch my cock enter her mouth and her give it a tongue bath and slurp on it…

…she was a horny one and asked if I wanted to fuck. She didn’t want more money, but just asked if I had a condom to fuck. Despite having two rubbers in my wallet, I told her that I didn’t have a condom to see what she would say. Bad Gordie! He he. She asked if I would go to the Mens Room to buy a rubber, but I told her no. he he. So, I gently worked her into a slide and she soon had her G-string down…

…her pussy was warm and very wet…and she slid crazily all up and down my cock. Because she was very tipsy and under the influence, I let her keep control of my cock, but she finally told me to grab it and rub it on her cunt and do whatever I wanted with it. Uh oh! So, I quickly grab my cock and rub it around in and on her warm mound…rubbing the tip all between her moist cunt lips…and in her most intimate and most personal areas. I was expecting the Don to appear…becuz…

…a few dayz prior a newbie and very na´ve 18 yo started and told me she was on birth control…let me tell ya…the Don got me that day and I hornilty and stupidly creampied that lil naive teenie 2 or 3 times that day. She talked to me the next day and now won’t return my calls. I sure hope that I didn’t do anything foolish??? He he. Anyway…

….I was playing with fire by tempting fate with this one. Darth Gordie was sure hoping the Don would appear, but the good and moral side wanted to resist. “A” asked again – “Are you sure you don’t have a condom? I want to fuck!”. Darth Gordie lied and said no as she continued to work her slide….her wet pussy coating my cock…finally the good side…told her to get back down on her knees…

…where she mixed in some titty fucking…heavenly titty fucking with those saggy C cups….and she did some more bbbj….she was nervous being on her knees, so she stood up, danced, and “mouthed” my cock while I jacked off. I told her that I would tip her to cum in her mouth…but she kept looking out for a manager…finally, I worked up a nut and told her to get ready….I told her “Now!!!”, but…

...she hesitated and missed my initial nut, but she was a very good girl….she made a “yuck face” and went down and put her mouth on my cum covered cock and let me jack off the rest in her mouth, which she swallowed. Such a good girl!!!

…I zip up and give her an extra 40 bucks for a tip. “A” is hornier than ol’ Gordie and wanted to meet after work to fuck or suck some more cock for more money, becuz - “I need money!” as she constantly reminded me.

Aftermath
…I headed outside to rinse off my cock and texted “A” that I was up for a quick bj after her shift ended but no response. Damn it! I highly suspected that “A” was probably visiting with Tony and Manny again. Damn it! I had given up on this one and thought she gave me a bogus dancer number, but she finally texted me and said that she wanted to meet and fuck! Next time, I will come prepared with a rubber and fuck her. She seems like a real nympho and Plat Hooker. She is nervous in the club and may be a club newbie, but bet she is a lot better out of the club in a more relaxed environment…

…I thought she was rushed in the club and too scared of getting caught, so I’m giving her an only so-so recommend. I bet she is a lot of fun OTC and her OTC fee is very reasonable for a dancer. I got the impression she fucks a lot after her shift, but someone needs to train her on how to gleefully swallow cum and I think that I will be doing that in the upcoming weekz. Good times with “A” for sure.
Recommendation: So-So Recommend

niteowluk2003
07-20-2011, 07:12 AM
If your experiment was to test whether you could post someone else's work as your own then sorry to say the experiment was doomed to failure after your opening few lines as you declare it is not your work so you cannot therefore claim literary theft.

Go4it
07-20-2011, 11:19 PM
What a dumb ass statement. You write a whole lot better than you read and comprehend.

niteowluk2003
07-21-2011, 06:47 AM
well you are permitted your own views after all it is a free world. but if i mis-comprehended your statement then would you like to clarify your original intention as the opening statement asks is this literary theft because you did not write it nor had the authors permission to post it. As we have already pointed out literary theft is taking someone's work and claiming it to be your own!!!!!! Doh.

Brigit Astar
07-21-2011, 07:14 AM
Someone has a problem. Take two aspirin and go to bed

Go4it
07-21-2011, 11:50 PM
Nah -- He'll never do it