PDA

View Full Version : Brigit Astar's Confession

Brigit Astar
07-21-2011, 07:26 AM
I am twenty-five years old, and I am five foot seven and weigh one thirty. I have long flowing honey-colored hair falling in wispy waves past my shoulders. My eyes are deep green and have a stormy look to them. I have a peachy complexion. My face is heart-shaped. I favor wearing short short skirts, and silk blouses.

My breasts are firm and upright. No sagging. They are rounded uplifted mounds of creamy smoothness—the shape and size of coconuts. The nipples jut up rubbery and erect.

My tummy is flat; my hips curved; and my legs sleek and full.

I don't shave my pubic hair—I trim it. I have a wispy thatch of honey-colored pubic hair above my little slit.

My back is straight; my rump is curved, perky and smooth.

I'm not hung-up about my body but neither am I possessed of any false modesty. I know I'm attractive, and I accept it. I've got a nice face and body; so what?

I have no sexual hang-ups. I enjoy sex with both men and women. I am quite liberal when it comes to sex. And even though I enjoy sex with people, I enjoy solitary masturbation too. I masturbate quite often.

When I palm my breasts, I slowly slide my hands over the mounds. A fizzing tingling feeling radiates through them. It feels quite delicious.

When I run my hands over my titties, I press my palms on them and slide my fingers over the nipples. I squeeze my titties and pinch the nipples. The piercing pleasure-pain is so intense, I usually gasp aloud.

I am quite vocal when I masturbate.

I briskly stroke my titties, rubbing and kneading them, and I gasp at the sharp thumping feeling running through my breasts, down below my tummy and up to my throat. My lips and mouth are usually dry by this time, and I swallow, and lick my lips.

When I move a hand down over my belly, down to my thighs, I slightly spread my legs and run a hand down between them.

When I stroke my cunny, bolts of wet fire shoot up my pussy. I pant aloud as I rub my yoni.

I slowly slide a finger in and stroke my clit with my thumb. I gasp at the sensation.

I begin stroking harder, panting and gasping, as a miniclimax ripples up and down my pussy.

I continue to rub. Another climax starts to build...

It feels so good, I can't really adequately describe it...

I think only another woman can understand the feeling; although I do understand from communicating with men, that the feeling is akin to the building up of the climax in a man. There is the difference of course that a man's orgasm or climax is different from a woman's. A woman can have a number of climaxes or orgasms, whereas a man is limited to one—until he builds up his “strength” again.

I know I have not adequately described the difference between a man's and a woman's climax or orgasm. But I think everyone who has had sex will know what I am trying to say.

As I stated, masturbation is something I do quite often. It is something that nature has given us that provides pleasure, that's the way I look at it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. What could possibly be wrong with providing pleasure for yourself when you're not hurting anyone?

hawk9934
07-22-2011, 02:21 PM
all I can say is damn, that is hot.

Brigit Astar
07-23-2011, 11:22 AM
Sometimes I use my dildo. It is made of firm but flexible smooth rubber. It's the shape and size of an erect penis--and has a similar texture. I slowly slide the thick stiff smooth dildo into my pussy and let my imagination do the rest...

Comsmith22
09-06-2011, 04:09 AM
My imagination is now working over time... You must be a truly beautiful lady and it appears you are int CMO's... Continuous Multiple Orgasms... are you into exotic body massages where you are the object of total focus and efforts... its all for you

Brigit Astar
09-06-2011, 07:32 PM
Yes, I am into massages--by both men and women.

Brigit Astar
04-11-2012, 01:18 PM
For me, a mirror is indispensable when it "cums" to masturbation. I have a full-length and width mirror on the ceiling of my bedroom, and one on the wall facing the bed. I can see myself as I masturbate from all angles. For me, mirrors are the way to go. There's nothing like watching yourself masturbaste--except fucking.

niteowluk2003
04-11-2012, 06:15 PM
I don't know how I missed this extremely hot piece of erotic mastery.

kaidman
10-30-2012, 08:35 PM
oh hot thanks for this Brigit

Brigit Astar
10-31-2012, 05:39 PM
Thank you for reading it.

muhabba
10-31-2012, 11:13 PM
That was a nice one. Thanx.

Brigit Astar
11-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Thank you. I'm glad you liked it.