PDA

View Full Version : Gordie meets up with Trailer Park Casey

Go4it
08-08-2011, 12:33 AM
Casey was better looking than I would have imagined. I'd say trailer park cute. She was wearing make-up and was pretty slender and pale, but pregnant. She looked about 7 months pregnant, but claimed to be "any day now" pregnant. Casey's tits appeared to be B cups, but didn't inquire of titty milk just in case she might provide me with something previously ingested. Despite her trailer park cuteness, Casey was also sporting about a week and half's worth of noticeable armpit hair. Her snatch was also sportin' about the same amount of beaver fur. Overall, a nice package for a cheap, quick blow & go.

However, I'd remiss if I didn't mention that she had several strands (four to five) of what appeared to be shredded cheese stuck to her back thigh during the entire visit. I didn't ask if it was Kraft or Velveeta! he he.
The Rest of the Story:
Horny for Pregnant Casey
The night started with good promise. I'd found an ex-Chicas Locas dancer at a strip club and taken her into VIP. She was a rather good looking Latina, save for the stained and crooked teeth. She had nice C cups and she had started doing a reverse stripper slide, but her "dancer sense" tingled, and she asked why we weren't using a condom for a stripper slide. I quickly told her that I liked my stripper slides bare, but she decided that she liked them covered! he he....and....she decided that she liked her blow jobs covered too...

....but gave a nice spit hj...she stood over me, and sensually dropped spit out of her mouth onto my dick and gave a very nice hand job. She continued to spit on my cock and mixed in Russian and said that she would fuck outside of the club. I was horny...and she begged me to cum on her tits. I offered a tip to cum on her pussy hair, but she thought that was too risky, so I settled for a stomach cum shot. I was whacking off like crazy, but heard the sound of keys...I didn't know what it was...but kept jacking off...

....then a bouncer appearz from the behind the dancer and says in a fag like voice - "You need to put that up." he he. My dancer started freaking out and I quickly zipped up. She goes to talk to the bouncer and comes back and tells me that he is going to fire her. I hand her an extra tip, but she is more interested in her job and doesn't even acknowledge her extra tip. I tell the bouncer to calm his azz down, but he wasn't listening. He was looking for a manager to report what he saw. So, I hated to do it, but I jetted out of the door...ran to my car and exited the premises like a coward...leaving this young, scared Latina dancer to fend for herself....I felt guilty...

...and realized that she probably lost her job after I tempted and enticed her into doing something in this particular club. I was hoping that they'd just send her home....I felt very bad...and wanted to go back to help her...but really to get her # for a booty call and to give her some extra cash...but she probably wouldn't have been in a mood to talk to me...so I headed out with a limp and impotent dick....

...but quickly got hard again. It was like 1 AM and I needed to bust a nut. I recalled that Pregnant Casey was good for a 50 dollar blow and CIM, so I gave her a call, but no answer. I was hornily hoping that a cheap slut like Casey was available 24/7. I called again. No answer. Casey soon sent me a text that she was tired and to call her tomorrow. Fine....

...I tossed and turned and had a rough night sleeping...knowing that a dancer likely lost her job becuz of my anticz......but...

Still Horny for Pregnant Casey
...wake up and it's another day. Shit....and my dick is rock hard. I'm still feeling depressed, so I drop by this club and find out that ol' Gordie was indeed responsible for getting a young dancer fired. A couple of dancerz told me that they would no longer dance for me in the club and that I would have to see them outside of the club. I was feeling down and wanted to see the Latina again and apologize, but sometimes a monger's actions and anticz get a girl in trouble....a monger lives on to hobby again....but a young dancer is out of a job...and money...and ol' Gordie was responsible...

....I needed something to take my mind off of this shit...and an erection soon does the trick as Casey sent me a text asking "What's up?" and asked if I was going to come see her. I quickly texted her back and told her my dick was "up" he he....I hornily gave her a call and she told me to call her when I get to her area for directions...so...I hornily head out her way....for a quick bbbj/cim....to help bring me out of the clouds of depression...

Johnny Law
Due to guyz posting such specific info about Casey's location, I was able to drive to her exit and just explore the area until I came upon where I suspected she was located. I wanted to scout out the area first. Soon, I give Casey a call and she doesn't answer. So, I continue trolling the area and spot a hooker on Mansfield Hwy under the bridge, across from the XXX store. She looked hot and sweaty, but an ez score if Casey didn't call. I was going to make another U-turn for another look see, until Casey calls me back...

...apologizing that she was in the shower (she could have been tricking with another John for all I know!). She tells me that she will need 5 minutes to get dressed and that she'll call me back with directions. I put down my hobby phone when I see a black and white LE car...It's Johnny Law behind the wheel...and he heads towardz the direction of Casey's suspected working area at a high rate of speed...my hobby sense tingled and my dick got soft real quick....Casey didn't call me back, so I figured that was a good thing...I'll just head home and jack off...to ease my depression, but soon Casey calls...

....Casey sounds like an older woman, but she still managed to sweet talk me into dropping by...she stays on the phone and gives me step by step driving directions.....Fuck GPS when you've got Casey! He he. I'm following her directions and my hobby sense tingles when she says she's walking outside and will meet me on the side of the road. I'm like WTF! You are walking down the street with Johnny Law in the area? I'm nervous and about to chicken out, by my dick takes control of the wheel from my hands and heads towards Casey's location...I'm driving down a narrow road when Johnny Law passes me going in the opposite direction, but not before staring me down. Boy, I was nervous....very nervous...

...hoping that he didn't sense I was up to no good....and turn around to follow me...and catch me picking up Casey...

Picking Up a Trailer Park Hooker
....Casey continues to lead me her location and again tells me she is outside...and I'm hoping not standing on the corner....I turn into her trailer park and see what appears to be a young girl on a phone....wearing a skimpy tank top and short shorts. Not much privacy....I slow down...she spots me and heads on over to my passenger door....I nervously look around and spot...two...

....young guys watching Casey, just staring and laughing. It's a small community, so theze guyz probably know that Casey is the neighborhood trailer park ho! he he. They continue watching and laughing at her and I feel very ashamed and embarrassed picking up the trailer park hussie. I'm very embarrassed knowing those guys have probably seen her getting picked up many, many times or they possibly have tricked with her before themselves...you just never know...

....I ignore their jeers long enough to look in my mirrors for Johnny Law...I just had a feeling Johnny was going to turn around and spot me picking up this hooker...err provider. Lucky for me, he didn't come back. Casey struggles to get in my car and I'm pleasantly surprised by her looks. She was pregnant, but probably barely weighed more than 100 lbs. A slender girl. We circle her trailer park and Casey quickly informs me - "I don't have an incall! We can do it by the lake or we can go get a room" she tells me. She goes on to tell me that most guyz just get a bj by the lake and that it's a safe area....

A Lakeside View
.....I nervously ask "Are you sure it's safe?".....fully knowing she was going to lie..."It's safe. Trust me!". I stupidly let her lead me to this area....while heading to her secret spot, I ask what type of music she likes...she says rap...so I search the dial for Kay One Oh Fo for her. When we arrive I'm like - "What tha fuck!" and look at this bitch like she is crazy. Her make-out spot wasn't so private after all and was right next door to a trailer park office and a public pool! What the mutha fuck! It's broad daylight and she tells me that it's going to be OK. I tell her fuck it and "let's drive and I'll find something better"....

.....we drive and I can't find a private spot better than herz and didn't want to drive too far with her in my car, especially with Johnny Law in the area, so being no stranger to public sex, I decide to park in her make-out spot, next to the lake. I park out of view of the office windows and where I can see cars coming in either direction. I have a view of the lake and it is beautiful - blue water with boats and jet skis the background....beautiful scenery for a lakeside blow job from a relatively cute white girl. The last time I got a blow job at a lake, was when a cute, blonde 19 yo nanny/au pair swallowed my load. That lil horny au pair was in the country illegally, but definitely not the same risk as being caught getting a bj with a hussie like Casey. I nervously look around...

...hand Casey her fee...and pull out my cock. Casey tells me that she is going to give birth "any day now" and seemed to be in pain when she went down to suck my cock. She immediately asked - "Does it take you long to cum?" like a very, very, very bad girl. I told her "sometimes" to prepare her for a possibly long dick sucking. he he. I nervously look around and check my surroundings, turn off my car...while Casey sensually grabs my semi-erect cock....

A MOANING Blow Job
...and starts moaning. Casey looks sort of young, so it turned me on the way she moaned while she sucked my bare, now fully erect cock. Becuz we were in a car, she couldn't really get at my dick, so she didn't have my full cock in her mouth...but she moaned while she sensually sucked my cock. I watched her tongue slowly come out of her mouth to tickle and tease the ever so sensitive fleshy skin at the tip of my cock. She continued to moan, while I fondled her young lookin' azz. I was enjoying it until I spotted a car coming in our direction...

...I nearly shit my drawz when I yelled "Car!" to Casey. Obviously, Casey had been in this situation before, so she practically got on the floor in my car to stay out of sight while I kept both hands on the wheel like I was just admiring the lake....while the passerby looks into my car as he slowly drives by...

...this was true public sex with the risk of getting caught....the rush of getting blown next to a beautiful lake with trailers nearby...the adrenaline rush of getting caught was turning me on...

...the car passed and Casey went back to sucking and moaning with my bare cock in her mouth. She's definitely not afraid to have a total stranger's bare cock in her mouth. She was slobbering and slob knobbing like a good girl. I told Casey that I wanted to see her tits. "Will it make you cum quicker?". "Yes, it will!" I slyly told her! he he. So, she struggled to take off her top and seemed like she was in great pain. "Oh my stomach" or something like that she said. I wanted to see dem pregnant titties...she soon had her tank top off...and slowly unfastened her bra....the suspense was making me sick....she takes her bra off...

...and had red little bumps and marks ALL over her titties and the surrounding areas on her tits! Yikes! It was fuckin' nasty! I definitely wasn't interested in sucking them titties or sipping any titty milk after seeing that! Casey goes on to say that her oldest kid got into some Poison Ivy and somehow it spread to her tits. What tha mutha fuck?! Her tits looked nasty, but I pulled one of her nipples before she embarrassingly hid them in her bra and shirt. Now...during this time....

...I noticed all of Casey's armpit hair. I was like "Damn girl! Y'all don't have razors in theze here trailer parks!" he he. I just looked, but didn't say anything. Casey continues her dick sucking...moaning and flicking her tongue on my pee hole...opening her mouth for a full load....reminding me that I can cum in her mouth...but just need to tell her when and warn her ahead of time becuz of her gag reflex....

.......I pervertedly fondle her azz and get off on watching my bare cock go in and out of her mouth when suddenly another car drives by....I yell "Car!" again...and Casey slides down almost to the floor and says - "Don't worry! They can't see me!". This is probably the riskiest place that I've gotten a bj...right out in the open....

...where the community people drive by to get their mail and to watch the lake. I was nervous for good reason....the temperature was near 100 degrees and my car was off...so the temperature was quickly rising in my car and it was starting to get hotter than a mutha fucka! Casey continued to ask if I was about to cum, but I told her that I was just about to bust until that car drove by! So, being a sly hobbyist, I told her that if I could see her pussy, it would help me to cum quicker! Much quicker! he he..

..."I'll show you afterwards" she says. But, I remind her that I'd cum quicker if I can see her pussy. Casey struggles to remove her shorts and grabs her stomach like she is having labor pains. She frowns and I'm thinking this nasty little trailer park hussie's water is going to break in my car! She manages to pull down her panties to reveal her unshaven bush. "I need to shave!" she embarrassingly says. "Yes, you do! You nasty little bitch!" I thought to myself after noticing strands of shredded cheese stuck to her thigh (and no, I had no cheese in my car before she got in!) and noticing her armpit hair once more. The ironic thing was that her pussy hair was the same length as her armpit hair....she probably last shaved them both about a week and half a go based on the hair length....

...She pulled the skin of her pussy back so that Dr. Gordie could inspect her snatch and get a good look at it...I moved over and lightly inspected and played with her cunt and pervertedly rubbed her pubic mound and pubic hair, but was very, very, very wary of spotting any Poison Ivy on her cunt! I didn't see any. Whew! Casey goes on to say that she will fuck in a motel, but not outside....becuz I had inquired about cumming on her pussy...but it would have been too difficult to squirt on it considering her advanced pregnancy....Casey's in pain, but manages to pull up her panties and shorts...

...and gets back on my cock. I'm close, so I ask her to suck my balls, but she complains of the wild hair on my nut sack. She won't suck a hairy sack! I looked down and saw those hairy rascals protruding like crazy over my whitey tighties....it was a fuckin' hairy mess...and I swore I heard the faint voice of Smokey the Bear in my nut sack hair - "Remember, only you can prevent forest fires!". he he. Those wild pubic hairs probably scared her...but she still juggled my nut sack...and played with my balls to help me cum faster...

...I warned Casey that I was about to cum....and Casey very willingly stuck out her wet tongue to teasingly flick the tip of my pee hole before fastening her mouth tightly around the tip of my cock. The adrenaline rush of this lake side public sex really had me turned on....so I busted a good nut in Casey's mouth. A very nice nut. Casey was such a good girl. A very good girl...as she took a full load in her mouth. I felt my dick gyrate and contort in her mouth as a thick load of my seminal fluid filled her mouth. Not a drop spilled as this very good girl just sat motionless while I continued to pump her mouth full of something creamy and white. I continued to moan and grunt everything I had into this very good girls mouth...after I had grunted and nutted everything that I had.....Casey closes her mouth...

....and very slowly gets up...with a mouth FULL of cum. I politely and slyly ask her if she would SWALLOW my load for a tip....but she shakes her head like a very bad girl and refuses to swallow for daddy...not even for an extra twenty....Casey looks towards the door and tries to open the door to spit...but the doors are locked....

...she just continues to struggle with the door...so I take my dear time in hitting the auto door locks! he he. I finally put her out of her misery and hit the auto door lock...she quickly opens the door and starts some white trash spitting. Splgh! Spuffh! Blahh! Spllh! Spitting my nasty cum outside. Not very discrete at all and no telling how much cum she has spit out in that area the past few dayz! he he. Casey took her dear little time spitting and making sure she got my nasty and icky cum out of her mouth....she FINALLY shuts the door....

Throwing Away White Trash
....I didn't even take my bottle of alcohol out....just quickly zipped up and told Casey to put on her seatbelt while we drove back to her trailer....hoping that we weren't reported to Johnny Law by the local law abiding citizens...he he.... Being a pervert, I asked Casey if she would ever swallow a load of cum. "I'm a lot 'funner' when I'm not pregnant" she says. She tells me that she will try to swallow after she gives birth...which could be any day now....

.....I pull into Casey's trailer park and she tells me to let her out "here!". I l quickly stop to let her out and notice that the Velveeta cheese strands are still stuck to the side/back of her thigh, and Casey immediately starts checking her phone and speed walks to destinations unknown....hopefully to the store to buy some razors and Calamine Lotion...he he....

....as soon as she was out of my car....I start rinsing off my cock with alcohol and hydrogen peroxide....

Commentz
...Casey was an interesting and risky visit. Her blow-n-gos are probably going to eventually attract too much attention due to the location of where she gives them. Beautiful scenery for a bj, but I'll probably explore the area to find another secret spot for a bj with her. She should probably only be charging 40 for outside bj's due to the risk involved. The Poison Ivy on her tits and surrounding mammary bag areaz was a real turn off. I usually like playing with pregnant titties and getting some titty milk, but not in this case....

....those young guyz were laughing at Casey, so they probably already know what she does...and so could possibly other neighbors. With Casey having mongers picking her up while she is standing outside dressed like a hooker attracts way too much attention - even for a trailer park. I'd rather park next to her trailer for a blow n go. I've only been with a provider once before at a trailer park - last time was with a lil 18 yo hooker that gave me a bbbj/cim right outside her trailer.. One of my ATF's. I just parked next to her trailer, she came out, sucked my cock and spit out the window. Casey should consider this....

....Casey may be a much better time after she has her baby. I would like to see what her body looks like after that. If she gives bbbj/cims and swallows for the same rate, then she is a deal. If she tries to raise her rates and/or doesn't change her "incall" set-up or doesn't get rid of that Poison Ivy, then she's not worth it.

Casey's "moaning" bbbj and FULL cim was top notch, but the risky public sex is far too risky and attracts too much attention. It may be better after dark. Not sure if Johnny Law makes regular trolls through the area, but if he is, then this could make a blow n go with Casey a lot riskier.

davesmistress
08-08-2011, 04:32 AM
Thanks

another good addition