PDA

View Full Version : Strippers and azz cum

Go4it
08-25-2011, 02:59 AM
“S” is your average dancer – nothing spectacular but a nice playful and very willing personality. She is blessed with soft, firm, gravity defying little B cups with succulent nipples. “S” has a nice shapely, round Hispanic azz built for bumpin’ n grindin’ and also built for FULL semen deposits and nasty azz creampies.
The Rest of the Story:

It Must Be Summertime….
Old guys in skimpy short shorts. Perverted old, fat guyz walking around wearing only t-shirts and shorts with nothing on underneath. Pasty white legs in short shorts in the parking lot. Oh yes, it must be summertime. There is not another strip club that I’ve been to where more guyz are unashamedly wearing their strip club uniforms. Perhaps this is the only place where you can be and actually dress like a fat perverted slob and have some hot, young dancer act like they are really interested in you. – a place where some hot young dancer with no shame or morals is willing to stick her hand up a total stranger’s shorts….a place where some young dancer is willing to suck a total stranger’s bare cock…a place where some young dancer is willing to slip n slide her bare cunt all over a total stranger’s bare cock…a place where some slut is willing to let a total stranger jizz all on her pussy….just examples of some the young harlots and slutz that ol’ Gordie was looking for this visit…now…

…some of the young harlots and Plat Hooker types that work at here have been fired of late by the new top manager in charge, David. He is that bald headed black guy that stands with his arms crossed watching all of the action from a distance. He seems to work out a lot and likes to flex his muscles in front of everyone…both figuratively and literally to let all of the dancers, staff and customers know that he is the new head nigger at the club. Since being promoted from Torito …errr I mean promoted from regular manager to more of a lead manager by brown nosing and kissing the GM Robert’s azz, David has taken an active roll in shining lights into the corner to bust the more playful and adventurous dancers. He has also fired dancers for stupid shit…but he won’t always fire them himself…but will send good guy and foot soldier Lumpy over to do his dirty work…I was there a couple of weeks ago when David…

….went over to break up a dance….immediately threw out the customer and took the dancer to the office – probably for immediate termination as he has been known to do…..becuz, I’ve run into a couple of ex dancers that said they were fired by David…for being “too drunk”, or fired for asking for a manager to help when a customer shorted them cash or fired for sticking their hands up a customer’s shorts. I do have to thank David, becuz two girls that he fired gave me very naughty bare on bare stripper slides and let me cum in their mouths at their new club. So…

…I head in…with a very careful eye out for the dancer terminator, the club intimidator, Torito ….becuz ol’ Gordie knowz that extras are tough to get (but not impossible) and dancerz are often scared to play when David is on the prowl with his little flashlight….

A Hispanic Tease
…the club is practically dead and good ol’ David isn’t on site. Good. I grab a seat and notice some new girls and some old familiar faces. The dishwater blonde Shy has returned. She is the flat chested dancer with the HUGE nipples. She has put on some weight and has aged around the eyes, but her tits still talk to my cock. I tipped her a couple of bucks, but then notice a delivery man bringing in a huge bouquet of red roses….

…..a dancer named Zoey leaps for joy as the roses are for her. WTF! I never understood why some guys fall in love with these dancers and have roses/flowers sent to the club. I mean good grief, these girls aren’t going to marry you or have your kidz. Well, some might have your kidz, but that’s a story for another time! He he. The pickings are slim and I notice a couple of non-playerz hustling…

…there is a cute, tanned 19 yo blonde (don’t know her name), but have never seen her play. There is another girl with long black hair named Ecstasy I believe. Cute lil body but a hustler. I saw her once get picked up by her loser boyfriend in an old Cadillac a few months back. A lot of suckerz pay her for “just dances” and I’ve heard from a couple of other dancerz that she is a tattle tale, and will rat on other dancerz for playing around. So obviously, a tricky bitch like that isn’t getting any of my money…

….I was just about to head out and over to another club until I see a dancer that the infamous dancer Snow Bunny once introduced me to named “S”. She’s Hispanic with a nice azz, and I have often seen her giving hj’s in the back. “S” has a cute mischievous smile and perfect, firm breasts….breasts that have been unspoiled by motherhood and unimpacted by the forces of gravity…

…she is a tease becuz she will often pull down her bottoms from the back and tease you with her bare azz and bare snatch from behind (sort of like that blonde dancer with the high pitched voice named Lyric). I have never seen “S” give a bj or fuck in tha club, but I could be wrong. My dick decided for me that he was in the mood for some Mexican so…

….I decided to wait until “S” finished up with her old customer in the back. This old guy is a regular and he always keeps his money in his left front shirt pocket. He is dirty. Very dirty. He has his dick out and “S” is stroking his cock meat. She then turns around with her back facing him, pulls down her thong and teases him with her bare azz and bare cunt from behind. Now, I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when this old man tried to quickly stick his bare cock…

….up in “S”’s cunt. She quickly slithered away and he nearly fell forward out of that high chair onto his old azz trying to get some sneaky bareback from “S”. What a dirty, nasty old fucker! Probably an **** member! He he. Now, I was trying not to stare, but wanted to see if “S”s dances would be worthwhile and also very sure that I wouldn’t be getting sloppy secondz…becuz you never know theze dayz…becuz…

…I was recently at a club and this young dancer pulled down her bottoms for a stripper slide and fuckin’ cum dripped out of her pussy onto my pants. Some of the nastiest shit that I’ve ever seen in the hobby and I quickly sent that skank on her way and…I had to clean some other John’s nasty creampie off of my pants….and now I make fun of this young slut EVERY TIME I see her. Oh, you should see the expression on her young, naive face when I ask her how many guys she has let cum in her pussy today and tell her that I’m too scared to get dances from her again becuz her puzzy probably isn’t clean! She just walks away in shame! He he. I won’t let it go and ask her that every time I see her – even in front of other dancerz to embarrass and shame her! He he. So…

….once “S” had enough of that old man’s perverted and rookie antics, ol’ Gordie decided to test his game with “S”. Now, “S” and I have been friendly and cordial over the past few yearz from stage tipping, but ol’ Gordie has always passed on her dancez for the Plat hooker typez, young slutz, na´ve newbies and even for a couple of old 40+ yo white trash skankz here. But this afternoon, ol’ Gordie was going to find out if “S” was just a tease, or a good girl….

An Azz Full of Cum
….we head for the corner and I’m a discrete and polite slut…despite seeing “S” playing with some cock meat just a few minutes prior, I politely ask her if she wouldn’t mind if I unzipped. She gives me the go ahead and she discretely starts a nice hand job while dancing. My cock has now worked itself into a nice erection…and I move her closer to fondle and suckle her young, firm Mexican breasts…and thank God for our porous borders with Mexico. He he. I’m very gentle with her…very gentle and compliment on her nice body and azz…and then she turns around with her azz towards me…so….

….I gently tap her azz a few times with my cock…just a few gentle taps on her azz…Gentle. Very gentle. .Tap! Taaap! Tappp! Just to warm her up and for her to know that she can trust me – for her to know that I’m not going to be sneaky like that old man that tried to quickly insert in her for bareback. Now “S” has been dancing for a few yearz, and she has mastered the behind the back hand job…so…while I’m playfully slapping and tapping her azz….coating her azz with a light glaze of pre-cum…she playfully puts her arms behind her back to stroke my cock meat…ever so skilled…slow and steady…slow and steady…faster…faster….faster…. with a couple of sharp, short jerks mixed in…

…..she goes back to dancing…and then finally gives me what I want…with her back towards me….she playfully and slowly pulls down her bottoms to reveal her nice, brown, round azz and her bare cunt from behind. She playfully teased me, but I had to restrain myself to keep from striking out like that old guy…so…

….I playfully asked her if I could stick my cock in between her azz cheekz. She quickly agreed and gave me an azz slide. I continued to playfully slap and tap her azz with my cock, but would put it back between her warm cheekz for more hot dog bunnin’. She was a good girl and didn’t shy away from pre-cum leaking on her azz cheekz or in her azz crack….

…this azz play and hand job play continued for a few more songs until I was ready to stroke out a nut. When I’m with a dancer that is seemingly hand job only, I like to think of creative ways to finish…if she has long hair she might let me cum in her hair…or she might let me put the tip of my cock in her belly button and fill her belly button up and then cream her stomach…of course there’s still the tits and azz cheekz for suitable finishes as well…and not to mention the “Plat Hooker” cum on pussy or squirt cum in my pussy finishes. Now I didn’t sense “S” was a Plat Hooker type, but sensed she would get a little freaky…and considering how much she loved showing off her young, brown azz…I decided to casually ask if I could cum in her azz for a tip…

....I wasn’t really expecting her to say “Yes”, but she agreed to let me cum in her azz for a tip. I asked her once more to be sure that she knew what I was requesting, and she gave me the go ahead. So, considering that her bottoms were already down past her azz, she leaned forward in her chair and I asked her to spread her azz cheekz…and open wide for daddy…

…she’s a good girl…a very good girl and does as she is told…spreadz em for daddy…while I continue stroking my cock…barely holding back my nut…I then angle my cock point blank over “S”’z azz and quickly head towardz the direction of her sweet spot…..pointing the tip of my cock towards her sweet spot…

….and with my cock resting in her azz crack and point blank over her azz hole…I jizz out a warm load into her most intimate, most private and most personal areaz. I watch with glee as my cum squirts out onto her azz hole and then trickles and runs down her azz crevice towardz areaz unknown and visible to the naked eye! He he. “S” was a total slut, but such a good girl…I can’t say it enough as she let me cum on her azz hole and then just let my cum run down her azz and towardz her pussy. I just couldn’t believe how much of a good girl she was…

…..and a good girl she was as she just leaned face down, azz up in the chair and let me use her azz for my own personal cum bucket. Believe me, ol’ Gordie is dirty old man and I stroked and rubbed out every last drop of cum into her azz and then gleefully rubbed my cock around in the sticky-n-warm jizz in her azz and even pervertedly circled her azz hole with the tip of my sticky cock….

….my cock was covered in sticky slime, but wasn’t nearly as sticky and slimy as “S”’s azz crack! I had to take a quick look over my shoulder, becuz I was expecting Detective Stabler and Benson from Law & Order SVU to rush in and take my azz in for the azz creaming that I had just served up! He he. Now…

….I managed to put my sticky cock back into my pants and had a serious case of sticky fingers. I was getting off on thinking that some of my cum probably trickled down S’s backside and into her cunt….but then really suspected that I might have gotten some lucky creampie after “S” just pulls up her bottoms without even wiping! “What a good girl!!!” – I thought to myself. You would think most girlz would be ashamed and would be trying to quickly get that cum out of their azz, but not “S”. Now, I would expect a Plat Hooker not to wipe and just pull up her bottoms, but not a **** dancer! “S” just has a seat and starts talking to me…like it’s nothing to have a load of cum in her azz…

….it was awkward and I just had to bite my lip to keep from laughing at her. I mean hell, if some stranger just dropped a load of cum into my azz, I would be rushing to rinse out my azz, but I guess “S” got off on that shit as much as I did. So, “S” continues talking to me with a load of azz creampie in her g-string. My dick got hard just watching her sitting there with azz creampie and with others in club clueless that this girl is sitting there with cum in her azz!!! Good Gawd!!!

….it came time to pay “S” and I had no idea what to give her. I figured she gave me 5-6 dances and she also let me cum in her azz…I mean bust a full nut in her azz. I said what the hell and just gave her 200, becuz not every girl can be so good and just let you drop a load of cum in their azz. “S” got very excited as she counted my money and gave me a big hug. I then watched her walk very gingerly and very slowly back to the dressing room…shoes probably weighted with shame and embarrassment….azz weighted with creampie….

Aftermath
“S” was a good girl and she surprised me when she said it was OK to cum in her azz. I posted a review of young “E” where “E” would actually open her azz hole and let you squirt cum inside of her azz. She would also offer BB Greek which was way too risky for me – despite her youngness and cuteness. Conversely, “S” will spread her azz cheeks and let you jizz all in her azz crack and right on her azz hole. I didn’t ask her to open her azz hole for me to jizz inside, but she would probably let certain guyz do it – probably not that old fucker that tried to sneak BB with her though. “E” will wipe her azz clean after you tap her azz, “S” will just pull up her bottoms and leave your cum inside. I think “S” told me that she would not do a bbbj, but will let guyz cum in her azz. Hmmm. Oh, the irony! I will ask her about a stripper slide the next time, but will probably want to cum in her azz again. He he. Incidentally, “E” changed her name after her review and if you know her or her friends, she/they will tell you it was becuz of a review by Gordie! He he.

Again, watch out for David here. He is the manager that has been firing a lot of dancers and throwing out customers when he catches them in the act. He will fire dancers for putting their hands up a guy’z shorts. He walked right past me when I was fucking a young dancer under the stairs at *** a couple of yearz ago and he almost caught me then as he stopped, paused, but kept walking. If you talk to dancers, waitresses and managers here, none of them like David. He brown nosed and kissed the GM’s azz to become top dog. Now he is out of control. Too bad my man Lumpy was passed over for promotion.

As legendary baseball announcer Vin Scully, would say, it’s interesting to note that ex Plat Hooker Porcha’s lil sister dances here. My gawd, she has the body of a teenager, but the face of a 50 year old. Apparently, she’s never heard of Nancy Reagan’s “Just Say No!”. I had to pass on that shit.

Risinsr
09-28-2011, 09:06 PM
I love this. Post more. These are the type of strippers I look for.

Go4it
01-18-2012, 06:06 AM
I think ol Gordie has some new stories coming for you in the next day or so.

Brigit Astar
01-25-2012, 04:30 PM
Gordie is one of the most interesting and unique characters I've ever read

Go4it
01-26-2012, 02:29 AM
Believe it or not --- Gordie is a real person and these are all true first person account stories.

Brigit Astar
01-27-2012, 05:26 PM
Good enough to be true; or, in other words, Truth is indeed stranger--or better--than fiction.