PDA

View Full Version : Gordie has some more cum for Casey

Go4it
09-13-2011, 01:48 AM
I was in need of a quick bbbj/cim so I looked up Casey. After reading another review of his nighttime lakeside bbbj with Casey, I wanted to try that.....a bbbj in the calm night air...under the dark sky....with the gentle sound of water in the background. So, I call up good ol' Casey....

....Casey is available in a moment's notice and very desperate for cash. I cruise to her trailer and meet her as she is walking down the trailer park like a hooker. I think she's wearing the same outfit as before.... a very skimpy, trailer trash slut outfit...I nervously pick her up, but it is pitch black outside. She hops in and I immediately notice that she looks different....no make-up and looks like she hasn't slept for a few days...she just looked a lot different from last time....not to mention, she reeked of cigarette smoke this time around...

....she apologizes that she hadn't had time to get ready for this quickie, but I really didn't care as I didn't plan on being seen with her in public. I hornily cruise to her lake "secret spot". It's private except for some late night fisherman. They have their poles out on the water and pay us no mind. So, I park....pull out my dick...pull out my nutz from the depths of my white tighties...and Casey soon grimaces in pain and says she is having a contraction.....says it happens all the time and not to worry...Casey soon jumps on my cock for another fantastic moaning blow job....

Casey Swallows Some Cum
...she moaned and sucked my cock...while I fondled her azz. She took out her tits, but it was pitch black, so I was scared of playing with them too much - especially after remembering that nasty looking poison ivy on them. I coyly ask Casey if she will swallow my load for a tip, and with my dick in her mouth, she shakes her head "no" like a bad girl, but this time, she agreed to lick my hair sack. "I'll lick them, but not suck them" or something like that she says...

....so she tongue licks my hairy nut sack for like 3 minutes while I compliment her. "It wasn't that bad!" she says....and then she moves back to sucking my cock while I continue fondling her azz. A couple of cars drive by to go out to the lake to fish...but they pay us no mind...I tell Casey I'm about to cum....so she opens her mouth like a good girl....and I stroke my cock, stroke it...stroke it...

.....and soon fill her mouth with some warm cum...a nice load....I watch Casey and she soon says - "I swallowed it since you mentioned that extra money!" he he. I felt that I had some more nut in my sack...so kept strocking....Casey asks - "You're going to cum again?" I tell her yes....and she reluctantly goes down to take the rest of my nut sack juice in her mouth...she's such a good girl...takes a full load into her mouth...I tried to get her to swallow again...but she shook her...so I playfully took a long time to hit the auto window so that she could spit. Casey looks so cute patiently waiting to spit! She spits my cum out of the window and I hornily watch....but my dick is still hard...

Casey's Godfather - Don Vito Corleone
....I gave Casey a small tip for swallowing some of my load, but asked what I could get for another twenty...sensing that Casey was desperate...I asked to rub my cock on her pussy for a naughty "in car" stripper slide. She said she usually only does that in a motel, but said she was very interested in earning another Jackson. She curiously asked if I wanted to cum again and asked if I wanted to cum on her pussy. I quickly said "Yes!"....

...Casey then goes on to say that since she is pregnant, she letz guyz cum in her pussy if they want - but gave the typical slut line - "only if I trust them". Casey was quick to offer BBFS and the presence of Don Vito Corleone was very strong....Casey is NOT the type of girl you want to lose your willpower and clear thinking to the Don for....so I was able to resist the Don's offer and made Casey my own offer that she couldn't refuse....I asked if I could squirt cum inside of her pussy...with no shame or hesitation, Casey quickly agreed to a warm cum douche...

..."where and HOW are we going to do it? Do you want me to bend over your dick?"....it was too difficult considering her advanced pregnancy state....so...the same way that I did with young Strawberry when she gleefully and willingly agreed to warm cum douche, I asked her to climb into the back seat. A very willing Casey moves up the front seat and then climbs into the back seat....

...she then removes her shorts and panties and spreadz her legs in my backseat...I'm horny as fuck by this time...so I scramble over the backseat and pull down my pants....with not too much care of our surroundings....I see the fisherman at the lake...hear the gentle sound of the water...and hear the my cock throbbing...

....I start jacking off...jacking off....and the sight of a pregnant Casey spread eagle with her shaven cunt wide open was a sight to behold....it was very dark and I couldn't inspect her cunt for poison ivy like I wanted to...so I kept my distance, but playfully spanked her clit with my cock a few times! Tap! Tap! Oh let me tell you....

...Casey was such a good girl...just fingering, moaning and playing with herself while I jacked off and spanked her clit. I didn't think I would be able to cum so soon...but felt my nut boiling....Casey opened her lips and invited me in bareback, but thankfully, I was able to resist this little temptress's charms....I stroked and stroked...

.....and really got off on her little, skinny white legs up in my car and those creamy white inner thighs....I was ready to cum....so I asked Casey to open her pussy really wide for me...Casey knew that I wanted to cum inside of her...

....so she was a very good girl and opened her cunt hole extra wide...it was a clear shot...so I put the tip of my cock head right over her open cunt...as close as I could get without making bare contact and without going inside of her....the suspense was making me sick as I felt the nut boiling in my sack come rushing up out of my shaft...

...from a safe distance - I moaned and grunted a very nice load of creamy cum into her wide open cunt. Casey just laid there....spread eagle...keeping her pussy wide open while I ejaculated, grunted, squirted and moaned out man spunk into her wide open snatch. I gleefully watched as Casey's creampie filling seeped inside of her for destinations unknown! he he. Obviously, Casey was a very, very, very, very, very good girl and kept her pussy wide open this entire time for this cummy creampie filling!...

...I was very impressed with my handy work and admired my cum glistening in her cunt and glistening on her pussy lips. Now, the bad part was that I didn't have any napkins and had agreed to wipe my cum off of her cunt...

....so probably one of the nastiest thingz that I've every done in the hobby....had to use the side of my undershirt to wipe my cum off of her pussy and then fish a little cum out of her cunt. It was very dark, so I regretted not seeing entirely what I was cleaning up. Yuck! I only did a half hearted effort and left most of my cum in her cunt...

.....Casey said she wasn't going to put her panties back on becuz her pussy was still dripping cum. he he. So, I climb over the seat....she puts on her shorts/skirt and climbs back over....and gleefully takes a 20 dollar bill for a cum douching! Best 20 dollars that I've spent in a long time! he he.

I drop Casey off and she runs to destinations unknown just as before...

Obviously, Casey is no stranger to visitations from the Don and I strongly suspect no stranger to barebacking and letting guyz cum in her puzzy (based on experience and intel from other hobbyists). So be careful. Casey is a "true" trailer park slut and provides an authentic, white trash PSE experience. Not to mention, she very willingly creampies for just 20 dollarz!!! Obviously, Casey is one of the nastiest, filthiest and trashiest, and skankiest providerz around (not to mention a creampie SLUT!) and of very good value for her rate. That's why I'm changing my recommend from a "So-So" recommend to a "Yes!" recommend! he he. Juuust kidding.

Casey did say she won't be able to fuck for 7-12 weekz after she has her baby, but I'm sure she will still be able and willing to spread her legs and let guyz squirt for some creampie target practice!!! he he