PDA

View Full Version : Gordie finds an 18 yo Lot Lizard

Go4it
10-08-2011, 02:01 AM
At this period in time, Ol Gordie had been trying to resist the temptations of the street. But, my dick was most erect one afternoon, so I decided to drive and do a little "sightseeing". I planned purely to drive and observe the working girls, and not to pick up any of them. Sometimes, driving, looking and watching activities on the street can be very thrilling and entertaining. I purposely didn't have any cash on me, so that I wouldn't find myself entertaining the idea of picking up an SW.

I drove around several locations known for action and didn't really see anything interesting or anything that tempted me for that matter. So, I decided to make a quick pass through lot lizard alley and wasn't really expecting to see anything of quality. But fate and hobby luck are strange bedfellows....

.....I'm driving along and could not believe what I saw. About 15 lot lizards starting their shift and no customers in sight. They were just standing on the corner. Amazingly, there appeared to be a couple of decent looking white faces mixed in with the usual black faces, so I decided to drive by for a closer inspection...I slam on my brakes....

...I could not believe what I was seeing. I did a double take, wiped my eyes and pinched myself. Mixed in with these working girls was a young, short blonde, wearing camouflage pants that were too big for her and wearing a knit pull over type shirt. Just my luck, no competing Johns were in sight and no customers at all. So, I carefully checked my mirrors and looked all around before rolling down my window and nodding at a pimp. He comes over and senses that I'm "cool". He then asks "Who do you want?"....

....very excitedly I move to quickly select the pick of the litter, the cream of the crop, my 18 yo teen fantasy. I point out the cute young blonde and he motions for her to come to my car. She's even cuter up close and I ask for her to quickly get in. Meanwhile, the pimp is wanting to get paid and I'm getting nervous just sitting there. So, I satisfy him by reaching in my wallet and handing him a wad of ones. It was probably about 10-15 ones from a recent strip club visit, but it was worth if for my trophy street girl. I quickly take off while keeping an eye on my mirrors...

....I'm nervous and ask the 18 yo to put on her seat belt. I didn't want to get pulled over for a moving violation. She obliged. I'm nervous and ask for her name. "Zoey, but they call me Little Snowflake". I told her that I was very happy to meet her and that I had to find an ATM. On the way, I decided to make conversation. Zoey seemed brand spanking new to the streets, so I asked how long she had been working. "About 2 weeks". I asked where she was from. "New York" she said. So, I remarked - "Long way from home, huh?". "Yeah". I quickly realized that I had a possible runaway in my car and that there was some serious risk involved.

RISK
As we're heading to an ATM, I'm thinking to myself that I need to stop getting myself in such risky situations. I decided to cover my azz by asking Zoey if she was of legal age. She responded in the affirmative. Good. I decided to gamble that she was telling the truth...

....we all take some forms of risk by playing in this hobby. Another member told me that he was a risk taker when it came to BBFS. Not exactly my thing (even though I would later stupidly ask Zoey for that!) but I thought of the risks that I'd taken by picking up girls of questionable age on the street. Of course, they tell you that they are legal and you believe them. It's a gamble and crap shoot. The risk makes it more of a high and adrenaline rush. Bottom line, when you gamble, you eventually loose. I'll eventually get to two reviews about the consequences of picking up girls of questionable age...

...anyway...I'm thinking about this situation that I got myself into and decided to gamble. We get to the Quikie Mart and I park. I tell Zoey that I'm going inside to get some cash. I tell her to stay in my car, to behave and to stay out of trouble. She asks that I leave the keys so that she can listen to my radio. My hobby sense didn't tingle at all with Zoey and she didn't seem like the type to know how to drive a car, but I couldn't take the risk of her driving off with my little foreign car. I politely told her "No" and that I would give her some extra cash for waiting...

...I roll down the windows half way so that she could have some air. I had parked away from the main entrance to keep her from getting into trouble and from attracting too much attention. I get out, withdraw some cash. I'm walking back and I'm wondering if she is still going to be in my car. I'd just remembered that I had some recently purchased dvd's and dvd box sets in my car and hope she hadn't taken off with them or put any in her baggy pants. So, I quickly walk out to my car....

.....I'm relieved when Zoey is still sitting in the front seat. I get in and notice that she had found my bottle of cologne and was spraying it on her. WTF! I told her that a cute girl like herself should be spraying women's cologne on her body and not men's cologne! She seemed to be concerned about the way she smelled and looked as she looked in the pulldown mirror. Let me tell ya, she was cute, smelled great and had nothing to worry about! But she was probably trying to adjust to working out on the street.

Before we commence with activities, Zoey wants twenty upfront to make a "purchase". Because she was so cute and hot, I didn't want her deciding to cancel our session becuz I wouldn't give her money ahead of time. I hand her a twenty. She instructs me to go to some house. We get there and it's starting to get dark outside and about 5 black guyz are out front in the yard and working on a car. Zoey tells me to pull up in their driveway....

....I do and these black guyz start approaching us. Zoey rolls down the window and says that she is a friend of so and so. "Remember me from last night?" or some shit like that. A guy comes to the drivers side and tells me to get my damn car off of his property. My hobby sense is tingling. I'm backing out of the driveway as some dealer comes over for a closer look at his potential customer. "No, no, no!" he says. He had a look like he wasn't going to sell dope to an 18 yo and he didn't know who I was....I'm ready to get the hell out of there, but Zoey tells me to park on the street in front of the house. Damn 18 yo crack head! Her beckoning request was hard to resist, so I parked along the street...my hobby sense tingles...

...as I notice a car creeping slowly toward us observing the activities. I quickly and sternly tell Zoey "Fuck this shit. I'm getting out of here". I take off and am very fortunate it wasn't LE. I told Zoey that she could make a "purchase" on her own time after we finished and that I wasn't participating in that bullshit. I was afraid that Zoey would tell me to take her back or put up a fight, but she just agreeingly said "OK".

An Amazing Teen Fantasy Come True
We leave and I plan to head to a safe motel that I know of that doesn't require any form of ID. It was the best place to go to hook up with Zoey and to be in a more private, intimate setting. I was really hoping to spend a few hours or do a sleepover with her at this motel. I told Zoey it was only about 10 minutes away, but Zoey was adamant about not wanting to leave her working area. Damn it....

...Zoey said she knew a place where we could park, so I followed her instructions. She led me to somewhat of a residential area and wanted me to park on the side of the street next to a park. WTF! I told her that it wasn't a good idea as my hobby sense tingled. I told her that I would keep driving until I found something more suitable....

....we found ourselves in a nice residential area still under construction. There were a few houses already built and I noticed a new cul-de-sac street with no houses except for 2 - 3 still under construction. I told Zoey that was a good place and she agreed. I circle the cul-de-sac and park facing the street in a manner so that we could see anyone turning on the street coming up towards the cul-de-sac. There were really no inhabited houses around us at all and the area was not a likely area to be patrolled by LE....still... I was nervous...I turn engine and turn off my lights...and am about to explode thinking of finally getting some action with Zoey...

....It was now dark, but I'd seen Zoey up close when it was still daylight out. She had about shoulder length blonde hair, two big earrings and was about 5' 0 and 110 lbs. Very cute and she had a bit of a New York accent. Zoey told me that she charged .40 and I handed her a twenty reminding her that I'd previously given her a twenty. "Oh yea!". In my best Big Bad Wolf from Little Red Riding Hood voice, I asked her to slide close to me so that I could see and feel her. he he...

....Zoey was pretty short, but I kissed her on the neck and hugged her tightly. I don't think Zoey really had any clothes of her own, becuz I lifted up her shirt and she wasn't even wearing a bra! Poor thing! She had amazing, gravity defying B cups. They were so firm and unbelievably perfect. Those little bad boys showed no signs of being affected by gravity. They might have even been small little C's. So, I complimented her on them. I gently grabbed them, played with them, suckled them, kissed them and even talked to them. I played with her nipples and licked her areolas. She was quite tasty. I then licked and kissed her stomach. I asked her if she would take off her baggy camouflage pants....

...Zoey obliged and got completely nekkid in the front seat of my car. I was very nervous and hoping that I wasn't going to get busted with a nekkid 18 yo in the front seat of my car! Zoey had an awesome teen body and one of the best 18 yo bodies I've ever seen. Zoey told me to turn on the interior light so that I could see all of her. I did...OH MY GAWD...

....she had a slight golden tan, and a shaved snatch. I rubbed it and there was only a slight hint of beaver fuzz. She started rubbing her puzzy and fingering herself. The next words out of her mouth were shocking and troubling "Watch me spank my pussy, yea, watch me beat my pussy!". WTF! I started jacking off while watching her play with herself. Her words again were troubling "Spank that cock, yea, beat that cock!". WTF! She said her comments in such a way that it was very troubling, like in a degrading and disgusting way, like in a way someone who has suffered sexual abuse would say. I didn't say anything, but wondered what type of hell she must have been through and if that was the reason that she ran away. I tried to forget about it. I was worried that my interior light would attract too much attention, so I turned it off...
Zoey smelled great and her body was free of any tats, scars and sores. I'd gotten a really close up view of her twat when the lights were on and asked if could lick her a little. Now, I rarely ever, and I mean rarely, seek daty, much less would ever consider daty with an SW. But let me tell ya, Zoey wasn't your typical lot lizard/SW, she was young, cute and fresh - only about 2 weeks on the street. So...I went face down towards her young twat...

...no odor and I licked and lapped her clit and kissed her down below. I don't have much experience with daty, so I have no idea what the hell I was really doing down there. Oh, it was such a rush licking a nude 18 yo in the front of my seat. The adrenaline was pumping, I was horny and it quickly progressed to a "Heat of the Moment" situation. So, I decided to take the ultimate gamble by requesting quick BBFS insert and pull out....

....so, I asked if I could stick my dick in her real quick and pull out. I let her know that I only wanted to be inside of her for a few seconds and only get off 2 - 3 good strokes inside of her. I'm sure it would have been a tight squeeze that I would have remembered for a lifetime. I was anxiously holding my dick in anticipation, waiting for Zoey's answer....

...."No sex without a condom" she told me. I begged and pleaded again....this time telling her that I just wanted to stick it in and pull it out real quick like. "No sex without a condom" she repeated. As they say, the third time is usually a charm, so I begged and pleaded once more....

..."Gotta have a condom for sex". I couldn't tell if she was ready to give in with the way she denied entry that time. Her tone of voice was different. She might have been frustrated with my request, so I didn't ask again and decided not to offer a big cash tip for some quick entry action....

....I then request a BBBJ. Zoey asked if I had a rubber for a bj! WTF! "For a blow job?!" I remarked. She then slowly agreed to give a BBBJ for another twenty. Let me tell ya, it was a piss poor, pathetic beginners bj. She absolutely had no idea what she was doing, but she was sooo cute trying! I even told her that she wasn't any good. he he. She cutely responded "Maybe you can teach me sometime?". he he.

I played with her tits and fondled her white young round azz as she continued to administer her pathetic blow job. I was ready to cum and asked if I could come in her mouth. "If you cum in my mouth, I'll bite it." she sternly warned. She was sooo cute when she said it though. I begged and offered a tip, but was again warned "If you cum in my mouth, I'll bite it". She said it with her New York accent, so I was a little scared to press my luck. I think she was serious about biting my dick too!

Not wanting to get on the bad side of my new friend, I warned her that I was ready to cum and she agreed to let me come on her young teen ta ta's. I was in the drivers seat and she leaned over for some Russian action. I got a good view of her young white azz in this position and I played with it and reached around and rubbed her twat a little. I couldn't last long and cream coated her 18 yo titties with a nice coat of DNA frosting. As Picasso would say "Magnificent!". Her young ta ta's looked so cute with white cum flavored frosting on them! he he. I told her to hold still while I grabbed a napkin to clean off her titties....

...Zoey was kind enough to allow me to get one more glimpse of her with my interior light on. I wish that I had bought a camera while at the quickie mart, cuz my memories of this night with Zoey will last a lifetime! I hugged and kissed Zoey all over again and desperately wanted to take her home with me. Not to be. The blood was flowing back to my big head and I was ready to get out of our location. Zoey puts on her clothes and I watch like a pervert. I start up my little foreign car and we had back.

Another Sad Reality
Some girls on the street will "talk" to you and open up after activities. This is especially true of 18-20 yo's on the street. Also, foolish and hypocritical hobbyists like myself will try to lecture and preach to these girls. So, like I've previously said to other girls on the street - "You have no business being on the street. Don't you realize that it's dangerous?". Zoey then responded "Really?!".

Sadly, Zoey was really naive or just plain ignorant. Zoey was perhaps working the most dangerous area of the street scene - the lot lizard scene. I told her that these truckers could hurt her or take her on the road with them and not let her out of their trucks. She seemed really amazed and confounded by what I told her. Also, always realizing that I've sinned after activities with providers, I decided to witness in my unorthodox fashion. I told Zoey that no matter where she was, that she could always pray and call on Jesus for help, and that he would protect her. She looked at me with somewhat of an emotional voice and said "Maybe you can pray for me and keep a look out for me."....

...I told her that I would do that for her. I had a crucifix in my car and I was about to give it to her - just as some symbolic form of protection (also redemption for me) and possibly it would have been a deterrent to those who saw it and had bad intentions for her out on the street. Now that I think about it, I haven't prayed for Zoey since the night I met her, but have lusted and dreamed about her since our meeting, and think about her everytime 93.3 or 100.3 plays that Runaway song by Bon Jovi. Shame on me for not praying for her!

Zoey is on her own Road to Hell filled with drugs, pimps and johns. I can only pray that she gets off the street or that someone with good intentions will get her off the street and help her break the addictions of drug use. I only got to meet Zoey once and wished that I could have had the opportunity to learn more about her life and background. I wish that I would have been strong enough to really help her.

The word on the street is that Little Snowflake is now in another city. Another 18 yo hooker that I know and who I will review one of these days mentioned that she was the one who brought Zoey from FW to Dallas. That hooker told me that she had planned to introduce us since she figured that I'd like her. She was right about that!

Anyway, I hope to run into Zoey again, but imagine that she has probably moved on to another city by now and I'll probably never see her again. She didn't seem like the type to stay in one place very long. I have no idea how Zoey got from NY to Texas, but the sad reality is that there are many girls out there like Zoey that run a way from abuse and problems at home, then follow the misleading road signs that read "Freedom", "Pimps=Fatherly Love", "Drugs = Freedom from Pain", and only too late realize that the imaginary "Road to Freedom" they are traveling on is in reality the Road to Hell that leads to self-destruction and despair.

davesmistress
10-09-2011, 02:28 AM
Thanks for new story