PDA

View Full Version : What to bet

fabeeeze
11-07-2011, 11:38 PM
My friend and I make erotic bets all of the time. We have done alot. We have played at the adult book store. We have a big bet coming up...you know the winner takes all kind of bet. I cant come up with anything huge and pushes the envelope...any ideas about some very erotic bet ideas? We are open to anything.

niteowluk2003
11-08-2011, 12:00 AM
how about loser has to jog home naked for 6 km, avoiding being seen or arrested.

Go4it
11-08-2011, 05:08 AM
Are you both male, both female, or one of each? I think that is important in determining a bet.

LOL - if male/female - this could be a scenario. You are both in a bar. Not a dive. Not the ritz. Let's just say your everyday sports bar. Lots of people. You should act just "randy" enough to draw attention to yourselves. When you know some people are keeping their eye on you, the loser of the bet should go to the bathroom - stopping or acknowledging some of the others at the bar on the way. Just a quick wink, a nod, a 'Hi', or whatever. Just enough to gain their attention that you noticed them. You go into the bathrood and remove your panties/underwear. Then walk back into the bar twirling them around your finger on the way back to your seat. Make a big show of it so people will notice. When you get back to your seat ---- hand the underwear to your partner.

A bit of exhibitionism in the bet but certainly not anything that would get you arrested.