PDA

View Full Version : (Open to all) Captain Jack and his captive.

sarahwaters
01-11-2012, 03:13 PM
The ship was sinking as the pirate crew pulled a young lady out of a cabin by her long blond hair. She couldn't be taller than 5'0 with green eyes, perky breasts, and sweet curves. Captain Jack swaggered over smiling "Well, what do we have here?" Grabbing the front of her grown her ripped it down the front and roughly caressed her breasts. "Well boys, I think we have a captive." Angel struggled snapping at him. "Fuck you!" Jack grabbed her throat. "You will savvy and we'll be happy to teach you the ropes so to speak."

julianuk
01-14-2012, 09:49 PM
"Ohhh strong man needs ropes to prove who is boss," sandy gasps out.

sarahwaters
01-14-2012, 11:36 PM
"Captain Jack Sparrow and till you learn you're place," Jack smiled wickedly pinching a nipple still holding her by the throat with his other hand as the crew gathered round to hold her still and get a view of their captive. "Why yes love you'll love it. Won't she boys"

Go4it
01-15-2012, 05:46 PM
But the boys were so busy butt fucking one another they didn't hear a word their captain said. That is, except for the gunners first mate who was having a hard time getting the goat tied to the mast.

sarahwaters
01-15-2012, 07:01 PM
lololol poor goat!!!!

Go4it
01-17-2012, 02:37 AM
"LOLOLOL poor Goat" screamed the female captive of Captain Jack. "The poor little thing can't even turn around and get a good sucking on that little weiner the gunner's mate has" she exclaimed while moving her sticky wet finger from her sopping pussy into the eye socket of the one eyed man.

sarahwaters
01-17-2012, 08:22 PM
"Come on boys don't you want to teach me how to be slut." Kissing the one eyed as fingered his eye hole. "Captain teach me to be a slut for you're crew." As she grabbed for a cock

Go4it
01-18-2012, 04:23 AM
But instead she found the wooden leg of peg-legged sailor. But without hesitation she shoved it up her slithery snatch with such force the peg-legged sailor fell on his ass. "Bring it, big boy" she cried as she continued to hammer her slit all the while causing the poor one legged sailor to bounce on his head from the shagging his leg was getting.