PDA

View Full Version : Gordie's A game for Strip Club waitress fun

Go4it
02-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Chasing Dollarz

I ran into this money needy waitress last week and had a little fun teasing her. She was a little out of shape, but had very nice, pink strawberry tipped breasts. Here is a game that I played with her…

….I started out by seeing if she was a player….she let me titty tip her and showed me her breasts….then let me play with her nipples….then I decided to play a game of “Chase the Dollar” with her…

….you start by putting a dollar on your leg. The waitress will then chase it and quickly grab it. You the put a dollar in your crotch area and the waitress will still chase it. You then order a drink….

…when the waitress comes back, you have your shirttail out and your dick out underneath your shirt….you put a dollar under your shirt and tell your waitress to “go get it”. A money hungry waitress will quickly reach under your shirt for the dollar…

…so I told this young waitress to “go get it” and so she does….and when she reaches under my shirt, she is surprised that my cock was out and that she had to move my cock to get the dollar! He he. My naïve waitress just said – “I knew you were going to do that!”…

….I thought that I had truly broken her in, so right in front of her…I wrapped a few bucks around my cock…covered it with my shirttail and told her to go “get it”. She refused and stopped chasing dollars and told me to put my cock up….But…

….she kept coming back every 5 minutes to check on me and to talk…with my cock out under my shirttail…I could tell she was desperate for cash and would have been unwrapping dollars…

….from around my cock if I stayed and tipped her more money, but I cut her loose and told her that I’d be back….to complete her training..

….Chasing Dollarz is a fun game that you can play with waitresses in a club where there is lack of a VIP area.