PDA

View Full Version : Gordie meets up with Trailer Park Casey --- Again!!!

Go4it
02-15-2012, 02:53 AM
Activities:
Visiting the Moon (TUMA), perverted and immoral activities, moaning wet-n-sloppy BBBJ w/FULL and COMPLETE CIM, taking Casey to the Darkside of the Moon
Hair Color and Length: Straight, long brownish blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description:
Casey looked rather worn, tired and thin, but VERY eager to please. No make-up, but a thin little Trailer Park hooker that you fantasize about wearing a tank top and short revealing hooker shortz. Probably itty bitty B cups, pale white skin on a 100 lb frame. On a trailer park hooker scale (whatever that meanz!) a solid 6.5/10 this particular visit.
The Rest of the Story:

A Vicious Bowel Movement
It all started late one night when I decided to read the paper and take a dump before I hit the sack. I had my paper under my arm headed to the throne room when I received a text from a slutty, trailer park girl named Casey. As some of you know, she is often desperate and will text cheap specials. My uneasy stomach and bowels weren't in the mood for a late night blow job, so I text her back and told her that I wasn't interested....

....sat on the throne and started reading the paper. Five minutes turned into ten minutes...ten minutes turned into 15 minutes and I then realized that I was having one of those vicious, 30 minute Al Bundy bowel clearing moments (Note to self - by more Bran cereal! he he). While I was dropping some friends off at the pool, Casey continued to tempt me for a late night blow job. Just sitting there on the toilet and after I finished reading...I had nothing better to do but you know....stroke my cock a few times and get hard thinking about Casey....

...Casey's cheap prices soon had me agreeing to a late night barebacked blow job and CIM by the lake. It was late, so I didn't feel like showering or really getting dressed, so I just grabbed some toilet paper, wiped my azz and headed to the dresser....

Perverted Lakeside Attire
...for some gear...but since it was late night...I decided to try something kinky. Now, Casey is a total slut and her make-out area is really pretty private at night, so I decided to wear something kinky. I decided to put on some skimpy short shorts with no underwear on and a flimsy T-shirt. I've always wanted to get totally nude in my car with a cheap slut, so I figured that this would be my night of exploration...to try something kinky and perverted with Casey....

....I walk to my car and I can feel my dick swinging freely in my loose fitting shorts. I hop in my car in my perverted lakeside attire...horny...very horny....knowing soon that I'll be butt nekkid by the lake with Casey...getting one of her terrific moaning lakeside blow jobs and then cumming in her mouth...

....I speed towards Casey's location, and she is getting more bold....just standing on the corner like a cheap hooker...no discretion....no shame....just a cheap trailer park slut....but I love her...

...at the Kennedy Space Center
...I pull up and Casey lookz trashy smoking a cigarette on the corner and wearing short shorts that revealed her pasty white legs in the darkness. She takes a couple of white trash puffs before flicking her cigarette out onto the ground...and proceeds to slowly hop in my car....I immediately notice...

....an unpleasant odor...a real funky smell....quite frankly...Casey looked horrible and smelled funky. Sometimes, she will look good with make-up, other times, she looks like she just doesn't give a damn. I guess that she just didn't give a damn this night and didn't care how she looked. I guess one can always tell when they smell funky, so she asked - "Do I smell? Do I smell? It's the medication that they put in my staples/sutures." or something like that she said...explaining her after birth pregnancy pain and discomfort....

....doing what any good John does....I lied and told her that I didn't smell anything and that she smelled good. Sometimes, you just have to lie to a provider in the hobby to get some and I told a big one this night. Nevertheless, my cock is rock hard for a late night blow job....I quickly race to Casey's launching pad by the lake....it's quiet and it starts to rain...good....

....a light night shower....adding more privacy to my car during this late night hour...Now...since I've previously paid a couple of visits to Casey's late night spot a couple of times before without incident, I decided to gamble and be bold......perverted shit and the risk of getting caught turns me on...so....I remove my shoes... and then pull down and remove my shorts....

...and get bottomless in my car. Casey didn't even say anything about me not having any drawz on.....and I quickly notice that I smell a little funky myself, but it's been a long day....I nervously look around...tilt my steering wheel up...and let Casey have at my bare cock....

.....she's in a good mood...and starts her patented moaning blow job...caressing my balls. I watch as she suckz my cock and teases the tip of my cock with her tongue....and watch as my cock disappears in her waiting mouth....I gently play with her long hair and playfully hold her head down on my cock...before fondling her azz...and then get one of those "What tha fuck moments!"....

...Casey apologizes and said she was still bleeding after child birth and was wearing padding. Padding my azz...felt like the bitch was wearing a X-tra large adult diaper! Every time I would put my hands on her azz, it would make like a diaper noise, so I soon said fuck that shit as that diaper noise was ruining the fun....

....each visit with Casey gets better, as she now shows no shame in licking and tonguing a hairy nut sack (at least for a tip!)...so with my urging, she went down between my legs into the depths of my hairy sack. She tongued my balls and gave my hairy sack a nice tongue bath...before coming up for air....now....it had been a long day and I didn't shower before I came over...plus I'd taken a lengthy shit...I smelt a little funkiness myself down below, but Casey didn't notice...or perhaps she felt that she was just smelling herself! he he. So, I wanted to get bold....and have Casey kiss my stomach....so I reclined my seat all the way back....

...took off my shirt and had Casey lick and kiss my stomach...and tongue kiss the area just above my pubic hair region. Casey takes instruction well and does just as she's told like a very good girl. I'm almost horizontal in my car and ask Casey to lick and suck my ballz again...it was a great feeling knowing that we could get caught at any time...but the lake is peaceful and quiet this time of night....I stroke myself and try to hold my nut to keep from busting too soon...becuz I was enjoying this....I look up in the night sky and see the moon....then I got a very perverted and kinky idea....

The Darkside of the Moon
...I was a little nervous and scared at first...but then got the ballz (the ones in Casey's mouth! he he) and asked if she would tongue down deep in between my legz. With no shame or hesitation, Casey tongues deep between my legs...ignorant to the fact that I had taken a 30 minute shit like an hour ago. he he. Now, this is where the real kink kicks in...sensing Casey was down for anything (for a tip!)....I curiously asked if she would lick azz and tongue out my azz hole....again with no shame or hesitation... trashy and slutty Casey agreed....

....now the kicker was how do I get in position for Casey to tongue my azz hole in my car. A John alwayz thinks...so I reclined my seat as far back as it would go...then flipped on my stomach....I just couldn't believe that I was doing this shit...imagine getting caught....by a late night jogger or late night patrol walks by with my azz mooning him and a girl licking out my FULL moon! It was a risky that my horny azz was going to take...so...

....I get in position face down on my stomach...and get that "Oh shit!" moment as I realized that my azz cheekz felt a little sticky from that 30 minute shit! Uh oh! I was really embarrassed, and thought Casey would comment about my azz smell, but no...she dived right into my azz....

...and started tonguing my hairy and dirty azz hole for a terrific TUMA. It felt so good as her tongue was a human bidet...it feels so good having a wet tongue in your azz....and I tried to control myself as the tip of her tongue circled and teazed my every so sensitive azz hole. I figured for sure she would get a taste of toilet paper and/or fecal matter, but the girl just kept munching on my azz. This very good girl then opened my sticky azz cheekz, opened my azz hole and then stuck the tip of her tongue into my azz hole. I wiggled and gyrated as Casey's face was buried in the dark side of the moon....up in the darkness of my azz crack...and her tongue inside of the outer regions of my intestinal track. I felt Casey's wet tongue just juicing up my azz hole and it felt sooooo good as the tip of her tongue went digging into my azz for kernel corn. he he. I was face down on my reclined car seat....while Casey...

...worked my azz into a frenzy.... and...

...continued to tongue out my nasty and hairy azz hole. I just relaxed and just didn't give a damn if we were caught...as her wet tongue continued to dive into and circle my azz hole. I relaxed and moaned as Casey's tongue probed and violated my most intimate and most personal areaz. I felt so used, abused and humiliated...and felt that I was starring in a X-rated version of Law&Order SVU....

....Casey continued her tongue lashing on the darkside of the moon, but complained that the position we were in was uncomfortable, but I managed to sweet talk her into licking my nut sack from the back a few times....before flipping back over...

....as I flipped...the saliva and spit in my azz hole and in my azz caused my azz cheekz to slightly stick together when I flipped over....I was ready to bust...

....and let Casey suck me off....she moaned and wanted me to cum in her mouth like a good girl. I pervertedly told her if she was a good girl, then daddy would give her a big load of cum. But only if she was a good girl! he he. And a good girl she was as she juggled my ballz and opened her mouth for a nice, late night load...

.....Casey previously offered to swallow my load for a tip, so I reminded her that I was willing to tip her, but only if she swallowed ALL of my gooey load. She was hesitant, but agreed for that extra Jackson. If you've been with Casey, you know how she opens her mouth over your cock...waiting for a creamy load...and she cutely had her mouth open over my cock and I moaned "Now!" to her to let her know that I was ready....oh let me tell you....

...Casey was a very, very, very, very good girl...she took that full load in her mouth...and took everything I gave her...but Casey moves to roll down the window...but I remind her of our agreement...and so with much shame, hesitation and humiliation on her face...she frowns and struggles to swallow my load. She just sat there in frozen "shock face".....and soon said she wasn't feeling well....

....I quickly start putting on my clothes and soon notice that Casey has opened the door and starts spitting and/or vomiting out the door. I felt so bad after that, but slutty little Casey soon had me hard again, so, vomit and all, I paid her for another lakeside bbbj/cim. You know I would never do something like that! Hell, I can't even say that with a straight face!

Commentz
Casey is a very nasty, slutty trailer park girl, but is very cool once you get to know her. Once you see her a couple of times, she will text you some outrageously low and desperate rates. Casey will say she doesn't do this and doesn't do that on the first visit, but on subsequent visits, she will do ANYTHING. Eat cum, tongue out your azz hole, stick her tongue up inside of your azz hole, and as I mentioned before when she was pregnant, she would let you jack off and squirt your cum into her open pussy. Definitely a nasty, nasty, nasty skank and worth every bit the .30-.60 dollars she charges. Let me tell you...

...every time that I think that I'm through seeing this nasty, trailer trash skank, I usually find myself going back again for a cheap late night thrill. Now that the lake is private and safe enough at night for a John to get completely naked in his car, I will keep going back and getting buck nekkid and getting some tongue up my azz.....becuz Casey is a certified Apollo astronaut....willing to travel to the far reaches of outer space...willing to travel to destinations unknown...willing to travel to the Dark Side of the Moon...

RichardMaretti
02-24-2012, 02:34 PM
order now ****** sublingual tablets

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1175/5116342139_4ce4d989a1.jpg (http://medpillstoday.com/?search=order+now+******+sublingual+sildenafil+dos age+sixpenny+tablets)

order now ****** sublingual sildenafil dosage sixpenny tablets (http://http://medpillstoday.com/?search=order+now+******+sublingual+sildenafil+dos age+sixpenny+tablets)

cheapest ****** with dapoxetine sildenafil cod no prescription free shipping pill ****** drugstore lowest prices purchase ****** sildenafil oral jelly price of in the uk by credit card application ****** drugstore buy el tiempo 14 dias en citrato de sildenafila maule ****** en chile comprar generico ****** generico alicante ****** en espana libre de ****** generico en linea de compra 50 mg impotencia en diabeticos buy discount ****** sildenafil cost per pill ****** drugstore dose ****** drugstore free shipping buy cheap ****** sildenafil england where to buy application order now ****** soft sildenafil overdose by credit card tablets ****** santiago de compostela order ****** sildenafil super active wholesale how can i get medicines ****** drugstore direct
order now ****** sublingual sildenafil dosage sixpenny tablets
compra en linea de bajo costo generic ****** edema pulmonar impotencia masculina soluciones cuando tomar ****** difusion erectil causas 100 mg ****** we have ony canadian qaity medicaments ****** size pchase cipa onine no rx ****** sildenafil super active cod no prescription sell medicine ****** ******** in usa curar impotencia cursos on line farmacia comprare ****** levita owest pices cheapest k sppie ****** made sa costs ceais achete tratamientos para la impotencia vendo ****** ****** cheapest brand ****** to buy ****** in brazil where to buy female-pink-****** using paypal
achat ****** sildenafil france vin de messe le traitement ****** ****** sublingual sildenafil en usa ****** ******** treatment ****** 150 mg ****** disfucion erectil ****** otc canadian phamacy big disconts specia pices fo a podcts erectil disfuncion comprar ****** en sin receta causas impotencia masculina se vende ****** brand ****** for sale without a prescription in oakland safely ****** ****** sildenafil cost of ****** order pills pill ****** ******** cheap fast ****** sildenafil professional without rx ****** order pills dose ****** ******** without prescriptions reviews disfunciones erectiles tomar ****** sin necesidad
aprender chino ****** bio-bio ****** en chile ****** natural tratamiento para la hipertension como curar la impotencia masculina aguascalientes ****** mexico contra la impotencia maca ****** natural ****** pfizer coste purchase ****** sildenafil super active worldwide delivery inexpensive application ****** drugstore fda eyaculacion precos para que sirve la ****** buy domain linkdomain ****** ****** inf generico ****** causas hipertension precios de comprar ******
discussion board sur the ****** buy ****** caps in west covina disfusion erectil ****** ****** problemas de erccion ****** bogota order ****** sildenafil without prescriptions side effects tablets ****** ******** mexico los resultados de la ****** order buy ****** ****** bon marche ****** capsules paris fait maison medicament solucion eyaculacion precoz sandia ****** natural commander ****** sildenafil bon prix generique pour

ordering diflucan ****** without a prescription (http://dailybooth.com/meiwithstipetg/22639727)
where to buy priligy dapoxetine express shipping uncostly pill ****** ******** help (http://dailybooth.com/mobanikel/22640694)
doxycycline buy safe ****** (http://doxycyclineandcance.blogoak.com/?blogname=doxycyclineandcance&postarch=2)
doxycycline drug interactions with (http://doxycyclinehyclateb.blogoak.com/?blogname=doxycyclinehyclateb&postarch=2)
causas de la impotencia masculina precio ****** (http://dailybooth.com/acsconelar/22619809)