PDA

View Full Version : Gordie meets Lil Casey

Go4it
04-15-2012, 12:50 AM
Good Girlz……No Assembly Required!
In the hobby, ol’ Gordie is alwayz looking for “good girl” dancers and providerz. These are the girls that love what they do and really seem like genuine nymphos and horny younginz. Of course they like to get paid, but they love sliding their warm bare cunts to and fro, every which way over your bare cock, they love sucking bare cock…..and most importantly….

…they love SWALLOWING cum…and after they swallow, they look up at you with “hungry” eyez and beg for more cum. The good girls….the good girls that elicit the response – “That’s a good girl!!!” after they finish their work….

….good girlz….alwayz a good time….alwayz willing to pleaze….alwayz willing to please daddy…

A Little Visitor
I met this young dancer a few weekz ago that travelz from out of town to dance in the local DFW clubz. She is a petite little thing with little bitty A/B cup titties…so ol’ Gordie usually found himself verifying her age before engaging in any activities with her…

…she impressed me with her young lookz….small titz…..young body….small titz….and her persona…small titz. She seemed really horny and slutty….especially when she was intoxicated, stumbling around and catching her balance before falling to the ground. She was soooo cute! So…. daddy knew that he had to have this youngin’ ….train her….turn her into a “good girl”….

….and so that first visit….she showed ol’ Gordie that she already knew how to suck bare cock…lick and suck a hairy nut sack…and most importantly…swallow a full load of cum….now….

…she was so drunk that first time….I was hoping that she wasn’t going to belch and vomit all of my cum out on me…but she was a good girl….and held it in her tummy. Now…

….I tried every trick to get her bottoms off that day in the club…but she hinted it was the wrong time of the month…and was a little shy and nervous with pulling her bottoms down….but I knew that I had to have her. I just had to….so I told her to text me the next time that she was in town….I was really expecting her to be a one time sort of girl….but….

…when I watched this lil 5 foot dancer stumble off in her dancer high heels…I knew that I had one day squeeze inside of her…

A Small Wonder…
I wasn’t expecting to see or hear from this Small Wonder again, but received a text that she was in town and asked if I wanted to see her again. This time in her room….

….I arrived to her place and she had danced earlier and was a little intoxicated. She was so cute hugging on me and walking around in her little tight, skin tight dress…that pressed so firmly and tightly on her itty bitty titties. Her itty bitties were erect….and so was my dick! He he.....now…

…this visit I was only interested in a quick blow-n-go….so she danced and teased me to get me warmed up. She was so horny and slutty….and began sucking my dick like a naïve amateur. She started with some light sucks and tonguing before advancing to more slutty movementz…

…..she is very willing and I told her to deep throat….and she did as she was told like a good girl. I asked her to lick my hairy nut sack…and again she did as she was told. But soon went back up for more sensual and horny youngin’ bareback cock suckin’. She was super horny and I could tell that she was a good girl. So….I decided to see if this youngin’ was ready for Father Stripper Slide to teach her the Art of the Stripper Slide…

…..she was a little hesitant at first….but ol’ Gordie soon had her bottoms off….and very gently, gently…oh so gently.... rubbed her young slit and wet-n-warm lips to get her ready….before she eased on top for a youngin’ stripper slide…

….she was taking it very slow and eazy at first…before getting warmed up…and before I knew it…this horny youngin’ was worked in a frenzy….sliding every which way over my cock….

Front and Back…

…and…

Side to Side…

…Front and Back…

…and….

…..Side to Side…

I was on my back as I looked down at her warm, young wet cunt making contact with my bare cock…I then looked up at her young body…her little bitty titties and her good girl facial expressions…I put my hands on her small breasts, gently pinched her small erect nipples and rubbed her little tummy….Lil Cassi Kyle was super horny…..and before I knew it….

….Lil Cassi just slid right onto my cock!!! I just couldn’t believe it. But that mutha fucka Don Vito was hiding out in the room somewhere….

….I managed to fight him off and came to my senses….and had young lil Cassi hop off….

…..but she was such a good girl…and with no shame or hesitation…she went down and licked me clean….I mean she licked off her own young cunt juices!!! I was so turned on by this…..and it is a major turn on to see a girl that likes the taste of her own snatch juice….

…..and becuz a still growing and maturing “good girl” needz juice as part of her daily diet….he he....I hornily and stupidly had her stripper slide again…..squeezed in her tight lil love box a couple of very quick times and gave her some more juice to lick. “Such a good girl!!!” I thought to myself as she licked and sucked some more bare cock….

…..all of her juice drinking had me on the edge and my ballz were soon bubbling with some juice of my own….so I asked her if she was ready….and she nodded her head like a very good girl….and…

…swallowed my entire load. Lil Cassi swallowed as much cum as I could give her….and let me tell ya….I didn’t have to tell her that I loved her or wanted her to be the mother of my children….cuz Lil Cassi is a very, very good girl and loves to swallow for daddy…..

……she was so horny and slutty this visit….blame it on the alcohol….don’t know…but she just seemed very horny….and nympho like….an all around good girl….

Batteries Not Included……
….I rinsed off my dick and watched Lil Cassi walk around in the nude…watching that fine young azz jiggle and wobble as she walked and stumbled around the room….I looked closely at her back….

…expecting there to be a battery compartment door on her back….cuz Lil Cassi was a living, breathing, walking “good girl” robot. Now…I remember that TV show Small Wonder that had that Vicki the Robot….of course Lil Cassi is much older than Vicki the Robot and the only similarities there are the small tits….

…but there was a classic episode of the Twilight Zone – “The Lonely” that had a female robot that the lead character soon believed to be real –
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.

….some of you may remember this classic episode….the robot became "real" to the man imprisoned on the asteroid……and after my visit with Lil Cassi….she became a real live “good girl” robot to me…..

….willing to do whatever she is told…willing to please….willing to please daddy….willing to be daddy's favorite Good Girl....

…but Lil Cassi Robot was soon gone again….perhaps she returned to the “Good Girl Factory” for recharging……but ol’ Gordie was hoping that she’d return….

An Intruder…..
…So the Lil Cassi “Good Girl” robot recently returned to town….looking young and cute…..and willing to please…..

……so….I headed to her place. I was walking…but noticed someone following me. So…I sped up the pace….but this man kept pursuing me….following me….

…..I turned a corner….but this man followed me….I soon reached a dead-end and figured that I was about to get jacked. Admittedly, I was a little frightened and prepared to scream like Richard Simmons getting fucked in the azz by John Travolta....but... I decided to just run past him when approached….so I made a move for it….

…but the man grabbed me by the arm.....twisted me around....and threw me to the ground. I thought “This is it!” but he soon asked – “Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?”. WTF! Where have I heard that before….then he said…

……“Hey Gordie, it’s me! Don Vito! Haven’t seen you in awhile!” as he helped me up from the ground. Oh fuck!!!! He said that he happened to be in the area and wanted to be sure that I knew how to get to Cassi’s place…

….so he gave me directions and then disappeared….as quickly as he had appeared….

A Very, Very, Very Good Girl Named Lil Cassi Kyle
Lil Cassi was looking young and cute….and I soon got ready for our session as she got undressed…..the nipples on her young, small breasts were erect….and I could tell she was horny….and wanted to fuck…

….she started with a terrific bareback blow job. It was a slutty, sensual, Plat Hooker type of blow job with deep throat. Lil Cassi had improved since I had first met her and aimed to please. Such a good girl….but soon had her hop on for a stripper slide….

…..she eagerly hopped on and slid her warm-n-wet young cut every which way over my bare cock. It was a full GFE stripper….and she was such a good girl…...a very good girl....and.....

….she let me playfully spank her clit and pussy lips with my bare cock and basically was very willing to do anything that I asked….like a good daddy’s girl should…he he…

….but I soon had her doing more GFE/PSE stripper slide….what the hell….one more time....you stripper slide slutz know the drill…..

Front and Back…

…and…

Side to Side…

…Front and Back…

…and….

…..Side to Side…

…the smell of sex was soon in the air….and the presence of the Don soon filled the room and made me an offer that I couldn’t refuse……………………well you know what happened next….so no point in continuing with the rest of this review……..

…ok….

……..guess I will continue…..so….after a couple minutes of stupidity I ended up cumming all over her bare pussy. Lil Cassi was such a good girl….

…she let me empty my complete nut sack all over her young, warm and wet pussy….such a very, very, very, very , very good girl!!!!

….we cleaned up, said our goodbyes…..and I quickly headed outside and rinsed off my cock with alcohol and hydrogen peroxide…and followed with some Vitamin E oil. No problems after some heat of the moment temptation.

Aftermath
Sexy Ass Cassi Kyle posted in the Welcome Wagon and thought that I would post a review of her to help her get verified status. My experiences have been with her in the clubs and at her place for OTC. I have no idea how she will be as a “provider” as far as scheduling goes, upselling and possible drama….

…. I recall her mentioning that she had a friend on the board, but have no idea who that provider that is. Her incall will also be in the Galleria area, so know idea who she is working with….

Cassi’s picz do not do her justice as she is much thinner in person and probably about 110lbs with long flowing wavy blondish hair – the bottom two picz on her web page are the most accurate. Cassi is supposedly in the process of getting some new picz. Hopefully the new ones will capture her cuteness. Her current ones do not.

Lil Cassi is a very sweet girl, but she is also very naïve. She has tried to upsell me in the past, so I know that she will try to do that. She is a lot of fun, playful, submissive, very willing and a very, very good girl. She will do as she is told if you are nice and respectful to her…

…..I will get word to her to have her own supply of condoms on hand.....a pack of condoms.... so that there are not any Don appearances going forward. Hopefully, she will listen and save that BBFS for me. Juuuusstt kiiiiddding!!! Just kidding, Don Vito – Fuck you, azz hole!!!!

I think Lil Cassi has potential to be a good provider…as she is freaky and very talented….but she will need to be organized, not upsell, be sober and continue being the very, very good girl that she is.