PDA

View Full Version : Pimping Moms Ass Out

Incest Master
07-27-2012, 01:25 PM
As I have written moms a slut whore and love getting fucked, I made her my personal slut whore fuck toy and my ass whore to use as I please,One afternoon a fiend of mine had stopped by to visit and mom was out visiting too,all my friends cheak out my mom for hot looking for a older women,anyway she was wearing this shorts that hugged her sweet tight ass, and made it impossible to not to look at,I noticed my friend starring at moms ass and said hot piece of ass hu,he got red because he got caught told don,t worry everyone stares at her,he smiled and said thanks told him no problem,he said thats your mom I sid I know but she,s a slut whore and I fuck her, his eye,s popped open yea thats right I fuck her,he responded with damn if I had a mom that looked like that I would too,and said mm god what I love to fuck your moms hot ass,I responded (joking around) saying how much, he looked and said I got $45.00 on me I said done he looked at me and said your joking told no you want to fuck her ass or not,he pulled out the money gave it to me, told mom come in the kitchen she said why told get your ass here now she did,told drop your shorts and panty and bend over the table I just sold your ass for a fucking,reluctantally she did told tom go ahead have fun pound away,before I could finish his cock was in her he fucked her ass good and hard she started to moan and grunt,He looked at me and said I going to cum told him go ahead cum in her ass and he did,he thanked me I said anytime for $45.00 he had asked he had a friend that hasn,t fucked in a long time told him $45.00 and he could fuck her ass too,moms ass gets pimped out now 2xs a day 3-5xs a week and she dosn,t even know she getting pimped just thinks she getting ass fucked,next I,ll pimp her mouth and pussy will write about that too,as it happens she is such a great slut whore fuck toy,Her gangbang story will follow shortly