View Full Version : What I've learned in four years on Erotic xxxStories

Brigit Astar
08-02-2012, 03:22 PM
I've learned that there is a vast amount of freedom in posting what you want. There are over twenty categories that fit just about every sexual and/or erotic mood or mode.

There is a vast library of stories, articles, poems, and photographs and illustrations.

The moderators really do want to help. They aren't censors; they're helpers. If you have a problem of any kind, all the moderators will be more than glad to try to help you.

99% of the posters on eroticxxxstories are sane and civil; the 1 % that aren't are pressured in certain ways to either shape up or leave.

Most of the readers of the stories that are posted on eroticxxxstories know a good story when they read one, and they're not intimidated to let the writer know when he or she has done a good job or a not so good job.

Eroticxxxstories has some very talented writers and regular readers who are very experienced and discerning.

There are some first-rate photographers and illustrators on eroticxxxstories who generously share their artwork.

I've developed friendships on eroticxxxstories that I treasure.

I've learned a lot about writing erotic stories from reading stories on eroticxxxstories, and by conversing with authors.

08-02-2012, 07:35 PM
I have now been a member of eroticxxxstories for five years and have always found the people who genuinely post on here to be friendly and extremely helpful, whilst they have their own minds and are not afraid to pass comments good or bad on items posted they aleways are prepared to listen.

Friendships on here are some of my most treasured and although there maybe times when for long periods people fade away for personal reasons they always show up agai and are ready to continue where they left off.

Like Brigit I have learnt new writing skills from reading some of the excellent work posted on here.

08-02-2012, 11:42 PM
OK - so who you calling an asshole???? mumble mutter mutter grumble

08-03-2012, 06:09 AM
if the cap fits......pal......lol

Brigit Astar
08-03-2012, 02:14 PM
What was that all about?

08-04-2012, 06:15 AM
That was Go4it showing as I said he has his own mind and was not afraid to speak it..... it was all good banter. don't worry! Go4it is a nice bloke really.

08-04-2012, 03:21 PM
Yeah - wondered if Nite would remember. Too Funny!!!!!

All in jest Brigit!!!

Brigit Astar
08-04-2012, 06:41 PM
You two better shape up or I'll rip your balls off

08-04-2012, 09:38 PM
oooooh promises promises.......lol

09-20-2012, 05:14 AM
Good point, I need to come here more often. I forgot just how good this site is.