PDA

View Full Version : The Computer Call Chapter 1

Kirk
11-19-2012, 11:49 PM
The Computer Call

I found myself in a somewhat unusual situation not of my own making. There are many crazy things that go on in this world, but it always happens to the other guy or so I thought. In this case it was happening to me. If anyone had related this series of events to me, I would call them crazy. It was like something out of one of those tabloids.

I’m just an average Joe. Actually that’s my name, Joe Donahue. I’m retired and live in a retirement community in central Florida. I supplement my retirement income by working on computers. You know, I troubleshoot problems people are having with their computers, install new hardware and programs, set up wireless networking, and anything else that needs to be done. It keeps me busy and out of trouble, or so I thought.

It all started on a Wednesday afternoon as I headed out on a computer call. It was a hot sunny day, and I was on my way to troubleshoot a computer problem that a Mrs. Samantha Smith was having.

Mrs. Smith’s computer was running slow, and this would be a fairly easy problem to fix. I run into this problem all the time. Usually there are too many startup programs running, or the system suffers from a lack of operating memory. Why manufacturers sell these systems with only 256 MB of RAM is beyond me.

It was 1:00 PM when I knocked on Mrs. Samantha Smith’s door and was unexpectedly surprised by the woman who answered.

“Hi, my name is Joe. You must be Mrs. Smith,” I said.

“Please come in Mr. Donahue. It’s so nice to meet you,” she replied as I entered the house. “I hope you’ll be able to help me with my problem.”

Samantha Smith was not at all what I had expected. Indeed, she was a retiree maybe in her mid 50’s, but her appearance told a different story. To say that she was well preserved was putting it mildly. She was around 5’6” tall with very long shapely legs and a slim, well toned body. From what I could see there wasn’t an inch of fat on her. Her long auburn hair cascaded over her shoulders, and her twinkling blue eyes could look right through me as we stood there in the hallway.

She was wearing a pair of jean shorts which showed off her marvelous legs and a blue V neck top which exposed a great deal of cleavage. Incidentally, I failed to mention Mrs. Smith’s most outstanding feature – her breasts. They were amazing and quite large for her small frame. She had to be at least a D maybe a DD, and I had a hard time maintaining eye contact with the massive amount of cleavage that her plunging V neck top exposed.

“You’re staring,” she said bluntly, bringing me back to reality.

“I’m sorry, Samantha, please forgive me,” I stammered. I felt like such a fool. It was one thing to look, but another to be caught in the act and called on it.

“Please address me as Mrs. Smith. We’re not on a first name basis, not yet anyway,” she said coolly as she led me to her computer.

“Yes, of course, Mrs. Smith, please forgive me for being so forward,” I apologized.

I felt quite uncomfortable. I don’t think I made a very good first impression on the woman. Although she was a sight to behold, it was quite obvious that she had a temperament that matched her auburn hair.

“That’s quite all right, I understand,” she said. “Here is the infernal machine that is giving me so much trouble.”

I sat down at the computer and checked the configuration. Mrs. Smith sat in a chair next to me and watched me closely. She crossed her shapely legs and sat back to watch me work. Every so often, I would catch a glimpse of her magnificent cleavage. I was getting hard. You see, I have a weakness for large breasts – the larger the better. This was the one part of the female anatomy that held the most interest for me. I was obsessed with large, beautiful breasts.

Just as I suspected, her system needed more operating memory. Windows XP runs extremely sluggish with only 256 MB of RAM, and I knew installing more RAM would solve her problem.

“Mrs. Smith, your system only has one Gig of operating memory. Windows needs a minimum of 2 Gig to run effectively. I would suggest installing at least an additional Gig of RAM.”

“I have a 120 GIG hard drive, Joseph,” she protested.

“Hard drive space has nothing to do with operating memory. They are two completely different things,” I explained.

“I see. You realize you’re staring at my breasts again,” she stated.

She caught me off guard.

“I don’t mean to stare, but it’s hard to focus anywhere else when you have so much cleavage exposed, Mrs. Smith,” I stammered.

She smiled back at me.

“That’s quite all right. I was just making an observation. How much will it cost to install more memory?” she asked.

“I can check that for you ****** if you’ll give me a moment,” I said as I opened Internet Explorer and typed in the web address.

I felt uncomfortable. What did she expect? I’m only human. If she didn’t want guys staring at her, then she shouldn’t be exposing so much flesh. She was just begging for negative attention as far as I was concerned.

I typed in her system manufacturer and model number on the website. The screen then displayed the information I needed. Her system used DDR 3 ram. An additional one Gig would only cost $65.00 with free shipping.

“You’re a breast man, aren’t you, Joseph?” she asked, sitting back in her chair with a smile on her face.

She caught me off guard again. I never expected the woman to be so bold and forward.

“I guess you could say that, Mrs. Smith,” I said uncomfortably.

“Yes, you’re definitely a breast man, and I know you like natural breasts. Isn’t that so?” she continued.

“Well, yes, but…”

“And you detest implants. They really turn you off, don’t they?” Mrs. Smith continued.

“Yes, they do,” I said wondering why she was questioning me like this about such a sensitive topic. I mean, I just met the woman a short while ago.

She seemed so prim and proper yet at the same time she was bold and forward especially in discussing a topic that men and women rarely discussed. I had a hard time figuring out this strange woman sitting next to me, and an even harder time trying to figure out how she knew about my fondness for large breasts.

“How much will the additional memory cost?” she asked, quickly changing the subject.

“$65.00 delivered,” I answered.

“That sounds very reasonable. Can it be ordered ******?”

“Oh yes, actually that’s the most cost effective and fastest way to get it.”

“Then let’s order it! I can’t stand the way this machine is running.”

I put the Gig of RAM in the shopping cart and proceeded to checkout. I needed shipping and billing information as well as a credit card number.

“You’ll have to fill out this form, Mrs. Smith. You’ll need your credit card number,” I said as I got up.

After getting her credit card, Mrs. Smith sat down at the computer and typed in the required information. I stood behind her looking on. My eyes drank in the creamy white tops of her breasts that were exposed by her low cut top. Her skin was flawless and so white considering she lived in Florida. Her breasts moved seductively as she typed and this got me even harder. Every so often she would lean forward, and I could see further down her top.

Mrs. Smith’s turned her head and looked up at me.

“You’re staring again,” she said.

I quickly looked away. I felt so embarrassed. She made me feel like a little boy getting caught stealing candy. She enjoyed catching me looking at her breasts.

She finished filling in the information and pressed the enter key.

“Is there anything else you can do in the meantime to speed this machine up a little?” she asked, looking up at me.

“Well, yes, I could disable some of the start up programs that aren’t necessary. That should free up some memory,” I said, trying my hardest to look her in the eyes and avoid looking at her alluring breasts.

“Good, then let’s do it,” she said as she got up and switched chairs with me.

There was no doubt that Mrs. Smith was in charge. I clicked on start and brought up the run command. I typed in “msconfig” so that I could access the startup items. She sat back and watched me the whole time as I worked.

“Here’s one item we can get rid of. Real Audio doesn’t have to run at startup,” I said.

“You’ve never really touched a large pair of breasts, have you, Joseph?” Mrs. Smith asked.

“Well, no,” I answered, feeling very uncomfortable.

“That’s quite unusual for a breast man, isn’t it?” she asked, amused by her own insight.

“Well, I suppose, but…”

“As a matter of fact your wife is only an A cup, isn’t she?” she asked.

“I don’t mean to be rude, Mrs. Smith, but I don’t think it’s really any of your business,” I said.

“What a shame that you’ve gone through 56 years of your life loving and craving large breasts, but you’ve never even touched one. Isn’t it true that besides your wife having small breasts, she also has very sensitive nipples that she won’t let you touch? It must be extremely frustrating for you.”

Now this is where things got real weird. You see, everything she was saying was true. It was as if my mind was an open book, and she was reading it. How did she know? I should have gotten up and walked out right then and there, but I didn’t.

It was true that wife hated having her nipples touched. I never found out until after we were married not that it would make a difference. I loved my wife. I simply rarely touched her nipples because of their sensitivity, but there is no way this woman could know that. No one did.

“Yes, you’re right again. What’s the point?” I asked exasperated.

“Just stating facts, Joseph, that’s all. Are there any other startup devices you can disable?” she asked.

I tried to concentrate on the list before me, but I was distracted. She knew way too much about me, and it wasn’t a coincidence. I found this disturbing.

“Yes, QuickTime can be disabled. Also, there are several search bars loading that are spyware. I can get rid of them,” I said.

“Good! You really know what you’re doing, Joseph,” she said.

I disabled those items and checked for any additional ones that could be disabled.

“You must be frustrated a great deal of the time. Do you fantasize about large breasted women, Joseph? I bet you would love to squeeze and smack a large pair of breasts, wouldn’t you?” she whispered.

I looked at her, trying to figure out what this strange woman was up to.

“You know, maybe I’m not the right person for this job, Mrs. Smith. I think I better leave,” I said as I rose from the chair.

“You can at least finish what you’ve started,” she said, getting up. “Joseph, I don’t mean to pry in your private life, it’s just that I have this bad habit of being blunt. I’m sorry.”

I looked at her standing there with her pouting lips. I sighed and then sat down once again working on her system. She stood behind me, and I could smell her perfume. Her large succulent breasts were so close. Thank God I was almost done. I just wanted to finish and get out of there. I restarted the computer in order to test the new configuration. The operating system loaded much faster.

“That’s much faster than it was before, Joseph. You’re a miracle worker,” she said, smiling at me warmly.

“Well, thank you, Mrs. Smith,” I said, turning the computer chair around to look at her.

She caught me off guard when she straddled my legs and sat on my lap. She placed her hands around my neck which pushed her large breasts together creating even more cleavage.

I knew there was a wet spot in my pants as precum leaked out of my aching cock.

“I wasn’t trying to offend you, Joseph. I didn’t say anything that wasn’t true, did I?” Mrs. Smith asked.

“Well, no,” I stammered as I tried to avoid looking at those glorious breasts.

“Look at them, Joseph. I don’t mind,” she said as she smiled down on me. “I like it when you look at them, just don’t touch. I want you to install my new memory when it comes in and tutor me on how to use this computer. Would you do that for me?”

“Do you think that’s a good idea?” I asked.

“I think it’s a wonderful idea,” she said smiling as I stared at her breasts. “You’re the only person I’ve found who really knows anything about computers. All the others fumble around and make matters worse.”

There were so many warning signs. Red lights should have been going off in my head. This woman was just too strange. She was prim and proper but at the same time bold and alluring. She knew way too much and this spooked me, but God, her breasts were huge and pressing up against me. I wanted to touch them. I couldn’t think straight.

“Well, Joseph?” Mrs. Smith asked.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Well, I guess so, Mrs. Smith,” I answered.

“Good, then let’s plan on one hour sessions every Wednesday at 1:00 PM. Will that work for you, Joseph?” she asked.

“Yes, that will be fine,” I said, knowing that if she sat on my lap much longer, I would cum in my pants.

She shook her breasts back and forth only inches from my face, and then she looked at her watch.

“Oh my, our hour is up!” she announced as she got up. “Is a check satisfactory?” she asked.

“A check is fine, Mrs. Smith,” I said as I tried to compose myself.

She leaned on the table as she made out the check. She could have just as easily sat down, but she didn’t. Her breasts hung heavily down, ready to break free from the flimsy top restraining them. She looked up and smiled at me as she finished.

“May I ask you a question, Mrs. Smith?” I asked.

“You just did. No seriously, of course, Joseph,” she replied.

“How did you know so much about me and my wife?” I asked.

A smile crossed her lips again as her piercing blue eyes looked into my very soul.

“Let’s just say I have a sixth sense. I know a great deal about you,” she replied. “Here is your check. I’ll see you next Wednesday at 1:00 PM.”

She led me to the door.

“That’s not good enough, Mrs. Edward's. There’s something strange going on here, and I can’t work under these conditions,” I said. “If you can’t be honest with me and tell me how you know so much about me, then I’m afraid you’ll have to get someone else to work on your computer.”

“Well, I guess you leave me no choice. I’ll tell you. You see, I can read the minds of selective individuals,” she said.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Over the course of my life there have been maybe a dozen individuals whose thoughts I can hear, and you are one of them.”

“Hear?”

“Yes, hear, like talking. Your thoughts just pop in my head like normal conversation. Actually, it hasn’t happened in quite some time until you walked through my door today. Like I said, there have been only around a dozen occasions in my lifetime when this has happened,” she explained.

Now, I understood, or I thought I did. Could this be true? There was no other explanation. The things she revealed were very private. Not even my closest friends were privileged to that information, especially the information about my wife.

“I thought this kind of thing only happened in science fiction movies,” I said.

“Oh no, it is well documented, Joseph. Duke University has done extensive research in this area. Over twenty years ago they wanted to use me as a test subject, but I declined.”

“I don’t know if I like the idea of you knowing all my thoughts,” I said.

“Oh, I don’t know all of your thoughts, only select thoughts. They’re random. I don’t know when I’ll receive them. For example, the last thought of yours that popped in my head was when I sat on your lap and you wanted to touch my breasts,” she said smiling.

I blushed. I felt so embarrassed.

“There’s no reason to feel embarrassed, Joseph. It’s perfectly normal for you to have those thoughts. I might be a little concerned if you didn’t have that kind of reaction,” she chuckled. “I’m well aware of the effect I have on men.”

“Well, you are quite a woman, Mrs. Smith, and I appreciate you clearing that up for me. I was getting a little bit worried.”

“I can imagine how spooked you were when I revealed those things to you. I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking straight. I hope you’ll forgive me and continue with our appointments,” she said.

“I’ll see you next week,” I replied as I left.

Go4it
12-02-2012, 03:29 PM
And what does this 5'6" auburn hair, blue eyes, big-titted woman look like? Which do you think?