PDA

View Full Version : The Computer Call Chapter 2

Kirk
11-20-2012, 11:42 AM
Chapter 2

I was obsessed with Samantha Smith. This strange, alluring woman was on my mind twenty-four hours a day. I lay awake at night fantasizing about her large breasts, and what I would do to them. My imagination ran wild. In my fantasies I returned to her house, she answered the door topless and offered her breasts to me to squeeze and suck and slap and bite… and it always ended up the same way. I would cum before drifting off into a restless sleep.

It seemed like an eternity before it was Wednesday again. I arrived at Samantha’s house promptly and knocked on her door at exactly 1:00 PM.

Samantha answered the door. Her dark blue top was more daring than the one she wore last week, exposing even more of her luscious breasts. It was a nice contrast to the white skirt she was wearing.

“Hello, Mrs. Smith,” I said.

“Hello, Joseph. It’s so good to see you again. I hope you had a good week,” she replied.

“Oh yes, just fine. Did your memory arrive?”

“Yes! Boy, was that fast. It was here on Monday. I almost called you to come over and install it,” she said.

“You should have. Monday was a slow day,” I answered, smiling at her.

She handed me the box, and I checked to make sure the module wasn’t damaged in shipping.

“I’ll need to disconnect your computer in order to install the new memory,” I said.

“Not a problem. Why don’t you put the computer up here on the table so I can watch? Maybe I’ll learn something,” she answered with a smile.

“Well, I suppose I could do that, but it would be easier to install it down here. All the components really don’t need…”

“Joseph, I would rather you install the memory on the table so I can watch. Do you have a problem with that?” Mrs. Smith asked obviously irritated.

“No, no, of course not,” I said feeling uncomfortable as I disconnected all the cables from the CPU.

There was a strained silence in the house as I worked. This woman was gorgeous but she liked being in control. I wasn’t use to a woman bossing me around especially one who had such a short fuse.

I placed the CPU on the table and removed the side panel. I carefully took the memory module out of its protective wrapper and lined it up in the memory slot on the motherboard. Samantha leaned over, watching me closely.

“That’s where it goes?” she asked, leaning in closer and exposing even more creamy cleavage.

“Yes, these two slots are for memory,” I answered, trying to avoid staring at the massive cleavage that was distracting me.

I pressed down firmly in the middle and the memory module snapped into place. I then replaced the side panel and reconnected the power cord and the other peripherals.

“That’s it?” she asked amazed.

“Yes, Mrs. Smith, that’s all there is to it,” I replied.

“I wish I knew more about computers. You have a lot to teach me, Joseph,” she said as I booted up the computer. “And I have a lot to teach you.”

I was afraid to respond to her last comment so I ignored it. What exactly did she mean? Was there a hidden meaning there? It was almost as if she had another agenda that wasn’t remotely related to computers.

The computer flew into Windows and in less than a minute the operating system and all startup items were loaded. It was like giving the system a shot of adrenalin.

“That’s fantastic! I don’t believe it’s running so fast!” Mrs. Smith exclaimed.

I checked some settings. I was really happy that everything went well.

“Did you think about me this week, Joseph?” she asked matter of factly.

“What do you mean, Mrs. Smith?” I asked.

“Exactly what I said, Joseph. Did you think about me during the week?”

“Well, yes, I did check my calendar to remind myself that I had an appointment today with you,” I said cautiously.

Mrs. Smith laughed.

“That’s not what I mean, and you know it. I bet you thought about my large breasts and what you would like to do to them, didn’t you?” she teased.

I turned around in the chair and looked at her.

“Well, to be perfectly honest, Mrs. Smith, I did think about you. After all, you are a very beautiful woman,” I said, trying not to be too committal. “Let’s face it, any red blooded American would certainly admire your assets.”

“Did you have fantasies about me, Joseph?” she pressed on.

“No, not really,” I said.

“You’re lying. You know you thought about nothing else all week,” she stated. “You shouldn’t lie to me, Joseph.”

“Look, Mrs. Smith, I’m here to do a job and that’s it. I don’t have any ulterior motives. I’m a happily married man,” I said impatiently.

“Oh, I see. So if you had an opportunity to see my breasts, than you would refuse, I assume?” she asked teasingly.

“I didn’t say that,” I retorted.

“But you just said you’re happily married.”

“I am happily married. What does that have to do with it?” I asked.

“Well, if you were happily married, you wouldn’t be seeking out opportunities to look at other women’s breasts,” she said as she straddled my legs and sat down facing me. Her hands again went around my neck, giving me an upfront view of her deep cleavage. Her scent was intoxicating, and I was getting dizzy.

“Mrs. Smith, I’m not seeking out anything. I don’t think I’ve made any attempt to seduce you or see you naked. I have shown nothing but complete courtesy and respect to you both times that I’ve been here,” I responded, defending myself.

“Oh, Joseph, I’ve never accused you of inappropriate behavior. You are a gentleman. If you weren’t, I wouldn’t allow you in my home. What I’m saying is that you are attracted to me and would probably jump at the opportunity to see more of me. Is that an incorrect assumption?” she asked.

I couldn’t think straight. I’d never been this close to tits that large. Sure, I’ve seen thousands of pictures and videos of big titted women on the Internet, but never up close and personal. Plus she was so hard to figure out. She was extremely prim and proper and insisted that I address her as Mrs. Smith, but, on the other hand, she was bold and forward in questioning me and even bolder about thrusting her tits in my face. The fact that she could read my mind if only intermittently was disturbing.

“Mrs. Smith, I really have no desire to see more of you,” I lied. What could I say? Could I tell her that in reality I wanted to rip her clothes off?

“Joseph, I don’t think you’re being totally honest. Actually, you’re not being honest at all, and I’ll prove it. I’m going to give you an opportunity to see my breasts,” she said as she stood up before me.

I was rock hard. This woman was driving me crazy, and I had a hard time remaining calm. She stood before me and slowly removed her top revealing a bra that exposed a little more of her luscious breasts. It was just the idea that she stood there in her bra that was so exciting. Then she slowly removed her skirt, and stood before me only in her bra, panties, and six inch heels.

“I know you masturbated while you thought about me and what you would like to do to my large breasts, Joseph. As a matter of fact you obsessed over me every night this week, didn't you?” she asked.

I nodded, mesmerized by the vision before me. There was no use lying. She could read my thoughts.

“Obviously, I’m at a disadvantage, Mrs. Smith. I can keep no secrets from you.”

“Now comes the moment of truth. I’ll allow you to see my breasts if you do something for me in return.”

“And what would that be, may I ask?”

“Well, Joseph, you like large breasts like mine, and I also have things I like to do.”

“Yes?”

“One of my fantasies is to sit on a man’s face and bring myself to a climax,” she said without blinking an eye.

“Let me try to understand what you’re saying. Are you saying you’ll let me see your breasts if I let you sit on my face and bring yourself to a climax?” I asked in disbelief.

“That’s exactly what I’m proposing,” she replied.

I was shocked! She was serious! She wanted to sit on my face and use me to get herself off? God, she was kinky.

“The choice is yours, Joseph. No man has seen me naked since my husband died five years ago. You would be the first. I have chosen you, but it’s your choice. If you’re not interested, you can get up and leave now. That will be the end of it, and you’ll never see me again.

“I don’t know about this. A proposition like this seems awful unusual,” I said.

“I don’t see what’s unusual about it. I have something you want, and you have something I want. We’re just making an even exchange. You give me what I want, and I give you what you want. What’s so unusual about that?”

In a strange way what she was saying made sense although I had the feeling she was getting the better part of the deal.

“And what if I do agree?” I asked.

“Well, then we would complete our agreement right now, and then I would expect you back here next week. There’s still a great deal I need to learn about the computer and you,” she said.

I looked her up and down. God, she was beautiful. Her breasts were simply amazing, and they drew me to them like magnets. If she would let me see them, then I’m sure she would let me touch them, too.

“Alright, you can do it,” I replied quietly.

“I already knew you would say yes, Joseph. There is no way you could deny me or yourself,” she laughed. “Follow me.”

She led me into her bedroom. I thought she was trying to get me in bed, but I soon found out that wasn’t her intent. She walked over to a bench that was approximately eighteen inches wide, three feet high, and six feet in length.

“Now lie down on the bench, but first take off your shirt. This may get messy,” she commented as I stood there.

What did I get myself into? Did I really want to do this? Was it worth it?

Well, it was too late to turn back now. I had agreed, and I reluctantly took off my shirt and lay down on the leather bench. Mrs. Smith removed her panties, and now stood there wearing only her bra and six inch heels. I could see that she really was a red head as I gazed upon her neatly trimmed bush. She then straddled my head while looking down at me.

“Now listen carefully, Joseph. You must follow my instructions to the letter. Do you understand?” she spoke to me as if she was talking to a child.

“Yes, I understand,” I replied curtly, somewhat upset at the way she was treating me.

“Please respond appropriately, Joseph, and watch your tone of voice. Did you forget how you are to address me?” she retorted.

“Yes, I understand, Mrs. Smith,” I replied.

“Good!”

I should have gotten up and left before this went any further. That would have been the smart thing to do, but the promise of seeing her magnificent tits was enticing enough to keep me lying on that bench and suffering the little indignations she was subjecting me to.

“Now, Joseph, I’m going to lower my vagina on your face and you are to do absolutely nothing. Don’t open your mouth or respond in any way unless I tell you to,” she ordered. “Is that clear?”

“Yes, Mrs. Smith,” I replied.

Samantha Smith then lowered her moist pussy onto my face. The scent emanating from that luscious peace of meat was intoxicating. If I was horny before, I was beyond horny now as she moved her pussy back and forth, smearing my face with her juices. She used my nose like a little prick to stimulate her clit, and then buried it between her labia and moved up and down.

Her sweet pussy was getting wetter and wetter when she suddenly engulfed my nose and mouth with her snatch. She sat down hard on my face, rotating her hips and cutting off my air supply. After several minutes, I grew frantic for I couldn’t breathe. I desperately needed air. I tried moving my head to the right and left to dislodge the woman’s snatch that was depriving me of oxygen, but she would have no part of it as she held my head firmly in place in a vice-like grip. I flayed my arms back and forth to no avail.

I grew lightheaded and the room began to spin. I knew I was about to pass out when suddenly she lifted her dripping wet pussy off of my face.

I gulped in large amounts of air as I struggled to get oxygen in my lungs.

“What the hell are you doing?” I yelled.

She reached down and slapped me across the face.

“How dare you speak to me in that manner! You are never to use such profanity in my presence again! Do I make myself clear?” she hissed through clinched teeth. “I am a lady!”

“Yes, Mrs. Smith, I’m sorry. It’s just that…”

“Hush! I don’t want to hear it! You’ve totally destroyed the mood. I accept your apology but watch yourself in the future,” she said. “Now, Joseph, when I lower my vagina again I want you to run your tongue up and down my labia. I’ll direct you after that at the appropriate time.”

Her pussy descended, and I obediently ran my tongue up and down caressing her pussy lips, tasting her for the first time. I loved how she tasted and couldn’t get enough of her sweet juices.

“That’s nice, Joseph, but try to refrain from referring to my vagina as a pussy. I find it quite crude. Now move your tongue between my labia and continue running your tongue up and down. Don’t touch my clit with your tongue yet,” she ordered.

I could hear her moaning as I expertly worked on her overheated cunt. I’d had some experience in eating pussy... eeeh I mean vagina, and I put all that knowledge to work on her.

“Oh fuck, yes, that feels so good, Joseph. You have an amazing tongue,” she cooed. “Now, bury your tongue in my hole.”

My tongue slithered down between her labia, and then I drove it into her wet gaping hole, yearning to be filled. I really wanted to drive something else in there, but that would be cheating on my wife. I could live with myself as long as I didn’t fornicate with another woman.

“Yes, that’s so good. Keep it up,” she moaned.

Samantha Smith went wild as I stabbed my rigid tongue into her. She moved up and down riding my tongue as if it was a little cock with her juices spilling out all over my face. My own cock was rock hard and desperately in need of attention, but I was certain it wouldn’t get any from this uppity bitch.

I then took it upon myself to move my tongue out of her pussy hole and up towards that hard throbbing little nub. My tongue came in contact with her clit, and I sucked it into my mouth. She bucked up and down like a banshee.

“Aaaaaaagggggghhhhhhh! I’m cuming!” she screamed as she rode my face. Her juices poured out, bathing my face in her nectar once again. She continued rubbing her pussy back and forth over my face for several minutes. I lapped up as much of her sweet nectar as I could. I looked up and could see her squeezing her luscious tits through her bra. The expression on her face was one of ecstatic bliss.

She finally got up, releasing my head from captivity. Once again Mrs. Smith was composed and in control of the situation. I sat up. My face was a mess.

SMACK! She slapped me across the face.

“Hey!" I protested, holding my cheek.

"That was for calling me a bitch!"

SMACK!

"Oooooooooowwwwwwwww!"

“And that is for referring to my vagina as a pussy and a cunt,” she said harshly.

"SMACK!
"Hey, what was that for?”

"Did I give you permission to suck on my clit?"

“Well, no,” I admitted.

“Didn’t I specifically tell you not to touch my clit until you were told to?”

“Yes,” I replied.

“Clean up your face and get your shirt back on, Joseph,” she ordered.

She picked up her panties and stalked back into the other room. I followed her sheepishly. If it wasn’t for her huge tits, I wouldn’t be taking this abuse. She didn’t even have the decency to offer me a wash cloth or something to clean my face.

“That was quite satisfactory, Joseph, in spite of your disobedience,” she commented as she got dressed. She stood there in her skirt, bra, and high heels. She was lovely, and I couldn’t wait to get a look of those luscious tits that were hiding under her bra. I put on my shirt as I waited in anticipation.

I kept my part of the bargain, now it was time for her to keep hers.

Samantha Smith looked at her watch.

“Oh my, time does fly. Our hour is almost up. We don’t have much time, Joseph,” she informed me. “We’ll have to do this quickly.”

She then undid the clasp on the front of her bra. She held the cups in place and slowly lowered them, revealing more and more of her luscious breasts. My heart beat at a frantic pace in anticipation of seeing those massive orbs completely exposed for the first time.

She finally lowered the bra completely and stood there naked from the waist up.

“Well, I hope it was worth it, Joseph,” she said as she again looked at her watch.

I could stand there all day looking at her. Her areolas were the size of half dollars.

“Times up!” she announced as she put her bra on.

“But I…”

“It’s actually after 2:00 PM,” she announced as she retrieved her top.

“But you had your bra off for less than a minute!” I exclaimed.

“What’s the point, Joseph?” she asked.

“Well, I thought I would have a few minutes…”

“Wait a minute! I said that if I could sit on your face, you could see my breasts. Did you see my breasts, Joseph?” she asked.

“Yes, but…”

“I rest my case. I kept my end of the bargain. I can’t help it if you had different expectations, Joseph,” she retorted.

I headed for the door visibly upset.

“Wait a minute. I have your check for you,” she said, walking over with a check in hand. “Same time next week?”

“Yes,” I said curtly, taking the check and leaving.

The rest of the week was hell for me. I was obsessed with the woman. All I could do was picture her standing there topless with those luscious tits exposed, begging for attention. How I wanted to touch them and wrap my lips around her nipples and suck and chew on them. If I was smart, I would have nothing further to do with the woman. She was nothing but trouble and already had taken advantage of me. I was so naïve. I let her dupe me. I was cheated.

Several times I picked up the phone and started to dial her number. I planned on cancelling our appointment for the following Wednesday, but at the last moment I always hung up. I couldn’t do it. There was something drawing me back, and I knew what it was. It was her damn tits. I wanted to see them again. I wanted to touch them. I dropped a load of cum almost every night fantasizing about what I would do to her. My wife was upset because I was so distant and didn’t make love to her all week. What was happening to me?

Go4it
12-06-2012, 04:07 AM
one of these is SAM!!!!